Chapter 3

Erase~

Two week has passed since I start to work in the second building, the department where Lee Kiseop was my boss, I’m now in a car with him, going to a travel’s job; This remember me my first day in this department, he said that about the photo of Kibum and me

-Flashback-

When he found a picture of Kibum and me, he stayed observing it a few seconds until I let out a sigh.

-          I think you need throw this in the trash. – he said, I look at him, somewhat surprised by his words.

- ¿eh... –I said a little bit worried by his words.

- Uhmn… you expression when I tock the photo was not good, so… I think you don’t like it, that’s why I think you need to throw this~

-End of the flashback-

Nowadays I still don’t believing in his words, I don’t know why but I really think he lied me that day…

  • You are really quiet… -he said smiling without stop looking in the road.
  • Sorry, I was thinking~
  • Uhmn~ its ok Vinnie it’s going to be fun be in a travel with you…
  • Do you think so?..
  • Ye! –he smirk and look at me a second
  • Well, still work Mr. Lee… – I chuckled a little, I feel comfortable by his words, but his eyes were killing me.

When we arrived in the place, He was the first to leave the car, taking with him the entire luggage, he smiled me a little bit and walk to the hotel. I was a little bit nervous and that make me more clumsy, so when would help him with the door I pulled it but the door don't opened, there was a sign indicating "" and I sighed but then, He just laugh at me and open the door easily with his arms. In the hotel he still with that smirk in his face, when I come in he stop in the counter

  • I want a deluxe room with 2 beds… -he said comfy to the employer, I look at him with my heart beating fast maybe with no reasons. The employer took the card of the room giving it to him with a little smile
  • Thank you for choosing us. –he said, we walk to the corridor, I continued with nerves, and having nothing in my hands that was more obvious. Suddenly a guy ran towards us saying Kiseop's name.
  • Hey! Kiseop!! -he said and smiled at him, Kiseop only smiled back.
  • Hey! long time no see AJ! How are you doing? -he said taking the luggage with one hand, to make a greeting with him.- ¡ah! He is my right hand now~ Kevin... -he said and AJ give me a handshake-
  • - Nice to meet you nervous guy~ -he laugh a little bit, I don’t know why but that annoyed me a lot.
  • Nice to meet you… - I reply him back, shortly.
  • Wow~ a little rude don’t you? –but Kiseop stopped him.-
  • Don’t be like that Aj~ he is my right hand now and he’ll never leave me like other ones~ -he said and smirk-
  • Awww you miss me? –he said and chuckle- give the luggage to your right hand and come with me to the bar Kiseop! –he said with but again Kiseop stopped him.-
  • No it’s ok, I’ll take the luggage to the room and see you there later, come’ on Vinnie… -he said without care AJ to hear that, surprising me a little.

In the room Kiseop leave my luggage alongside with one bed, and the rest in the another one, I seat in I suppose to be my bed somewhat annoyed by that guy who invited Kiseop to the bar, was a bit silly of me to think that he would be with me all the time, Kiseop was in the bathroom maybe to change his clothes. Even if I’ll go with him to the bar I know it will be a lot of boring to me~

  • You don’t drink, right? I’ll not leave you drink anyway~ -he said and smiled me closing the bathroom door, with a black suit that look really gorgeous on him.- I’ll come back later~ please be careful and you can call to the serving room if you want…
  • Ok... – I said smiled back to him, without more to do he leave the room and I let out a heavy sigh and then throw me in the bed- Einsh… - I was really annoyed with that guy AJ but then I realize than that was stupid, maybe it was my fault, I mean... I never talk too much, never said hilarious jokes; maybe I'm just not a good company.

The hours passed and midnight approached, I felt somewhat concerned or rather curious of what might be doing now Kiseop there. I put on my jacket and glasses to avoid being recognized, but just when I thought the door was opened out and Kiseop appeared smiling to me.

  • I was looking for you vinnie~ - he said and took my face with one hand, I was really shocked by that but he was only smiling and close the door with his free hand.
  • W…why?.. –I said and he only chuckled but then he slipped out falling on me in the floor-
  • Sorry... are you ok?... –he said somewhat concerned looking in my head but I was more nervous than in pain in that moment, so I nodded quickly and he smile again looking my eyes, he was really killing me and then he was on my neck breathing a little hard- You smell really well vinnie~ -he said later and come back to face me again- I like how you smell… - he said getting closer to my face, talking about smell I remember he was on a bar a let out a sigh and pushed him to a side.
  • You need to sleep… -I said getting up and walking towards my bed, but then he take my arm and shook his head to throw me into the bed and thus get back on me.
  • I don’t want to sleep vinnie~ -he said and then kiss my lips, I can’t help but I kissed him back closing my eyes, this was so far what I was looking for a long time ago, so even if I want I just can’t deny this coming by this wonderful lips, my legs where shaking and my hands too, but Kiseop can stay his whole weight into his arms even drunk…

Kiseop still kissing me and then down to my neck with more kisses like he was trying to devour me but suddenly he stop and hug me

  • Thanks for don’t stop me… -he said and fall asleep.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This still short, but I think is ok only for update now ~ please let me know what you think and thanks for read ^^ <3