Chapter 1

Erase~

Kevin POV

I don’t really know if this will help me on something, but I have the necessity of throw absolutely everything away, maybe in this way I’ll not remember him, this hurts me too much, see every single picture of we two together, this isn’t going to happen anymore and I... I just deny that this ever happened to me…

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I woke up after a really difficult dream during a couple of hours, my head hurts a little but I have to work, I brush my teeth but I stop when I see the toothbrush, Kibum gave it to me…

That bastard… -I stop breathing for a second and sighed, to just throw it out of the window.-

I don’t know how but, he really wants to keep in my head after what he did, but no more, a week has passed already and I have to keep going to my life and be happy, I thought.

Everybody will be talking and whispering about me and him, and I don’t want to be comforted because I don’t give a of him now, even if I’ll probably see his face, I don’t care anymore. Anyway I put my black jeans and a gray sweater, stylizing my hair about 4 times to find the way I liked best and walk out of my apartment closing the door, I see a lot of boxes and stuff in the apartment of the other side, I thought someone would move from there, but I only keep walking out of the building saying goodbye with a smile to the doorman, wishing him a good day and also to every neighbors I saw walking out, maybe in this way really will be a good day~…

When I arrived to the company like I thought everybody was whispering about me and seeing me like worries people, but they aren’t, I just keep walking right to my desk…

I start to make the project that I need to finish this week, I'm happy not seeing Kibum yet, but then when I finish…

 

-          Mr. Woo, you finish theproject? –the secretary of Kibum said, walking to my desk carefully.

-          Yes… - I showed to her my best smile and told her- I think is going to be a successful project, she smiled me back and nodded stretching his hand to give her the project and I gave to her.

-          Mr. Woo, you will be transferred to another apartment in this company. -she said, everyone was watching, waiting for that already, I can’t believe this is happening to me but she only walk away with my project, of course that bastard only was waiting than I finish to told me this, the people around me start to mumble about what happened, I haven’t no word to said so I keep hearing the mumbles around my head…

He only becomes that far because of his boyfriend…

He wasn’t that useful after all…

I don’t like him anyway, just another toy of the boss~

Do you think you will survive after leave him? Jmph…

At least he didn’t fired you…

 

Why they are that mean? At least I would have liked to be comforted instead of this, but I see that nobody likes me here…  I lift the seat after that but the secretary of Kibum came back to my desk before I can leave the place

Pick up your things Mr.Woo, Mr. Kim want to talk you before you leave.. –she told and I see her saying coldly

I don’t will go to see him, told me where my new apartment is …

No... You don’t understand, Isn’t Mr. Kim Kibun who want to talk you.. is his father… - I just sighed and take my things of the desk putting them in a box and direct to the office of the father of Kibum I knock the door and walk respectfully, after all the family of Kibum wasn’t who disappoint me

He watch my face and smile a little, to said me :

You will be directed to a better place, I talk to Kibum and I don’t want to you to become uncomfortable after all you did here, so I want to take you to another place~ Is in another building but I see you address and is just better for you there, and is really a good place with a better position for you, You only had to come here for the company meetings.

Uhmn… thanks you Mr. Kim... –I said and nodded to get out of here with my things, my mood wasn’t the same than this morning but only can do what I have to do; At least, I wasn't going to see Kibum everyday.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nobody's POV

Kevin left the building to his car, with all his stuff in a box, when he arrived in his new place of work, He knows than this wasn’t going to be easy than the other one, or maybe will be?

He past and show his ID to the guard, he let him pass, when he enter everybody was looking him and he down his eyes to the floor nervious without even noticed than he wasn’t showing that new person than he want to be that day.

You must be Mr. Woo aren’t you? - a girl said to him with a soft smile in his lips- Mr Lee is looking for you and you need to hurry up and put your things in your new desk –she said quickly, Kevin just nodded and put his stuff in the office the girl said to him.

Whoa... I didn’t know that they will give to me a office~ that’s really good… -He look at every detail of the office and surroundings with a smile, then he went back to that girl asking where was Mr. Lee's office.

Lee? That’s the name of my boss? I wonder how he or she is… Uhmn –suddenly Kevin remembers something- Lee was the name of a boy in my school, a good boy, he was friendly, responsible and very handsome, perhaps my first crush. - But he never told that to him because he had a girlfriend those days; He was too warming, careful and friendly with him all the time. - Doesn't matter Kevin… the world had too many Lee's for think on things like that now. –He told to himself.

While he was in his thoughts, he didn’t notice about the door opening and his boss asking him

-          Hey… Kevin... What are you doing standing there doing nothing?... –sigh- Kevin~ Hello? –he said and Kevin come back of his thoughts noticing a red haired guy standing in from of him very near of his face, he turned red like a tomato and both moved away.

-          So...Sorry – Kevin said shaking his head a little – Is is Lee Kiseop… that guy… why? Ania… Can’t be…

-          Don’t worry… I’m more worry about you standing there like a ghost –he said and smirk- Do you remember me Kevin?... –he said quickly with a little smile in his lips.-

-          Is really him? I can’t believe it… He is a little taller and now his hair is red and his body… uhmn–he said to himself staring at him without noticing.

-          So.. you don’t remember me? –he said when he noticed him stared at him like that but he was quickly interrupted by Kevin.-

-          No... Hyung I remember you... Is just you are... a little different from the last time I saw you~

-          Ah… -he smirk and take Kevin’s nose with his knuckles.- but you too… and I remember you Kevin –he said with a sweet smile making Kevin melt for a second

-          I… I remember you too! –he said fending off the redhead.

-          Well I’m your boss now so…you better do it. –he chuckled at him and starts to walk with him inside the office.

Kevin still can’t believe what was happening but only follow him, maybe this going to be good for him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Please comment and subscribe if you like it! I’ll update soon~ tell me what you think ok? <3