A Big Disappointment and you're here to comfort me. Thanks

Hongkong Meet-up

( Note: This is Mi-yen's POV )

I got up early and took a shower and dressed up. I am very excited for our trip! hehe.. I went down from the stairs and Greeted my parents who are surprisingly awake.

"Good Morning Mom, Good Morning Dad" I greeted as I sat down at the couch

"So, Ready for the trip ?" My Mom asked I gave her a smile and nodded

"Well, grab your bag and let's go" My dad said and I dashed into my room and took my bag and went down again and we went to the car and we drove.

As we arrived to the Ranch, we immediately unpacked and after that we ate brunch and we went for a horse back ridding trip the whole afternoon, we haven't had much fun like this since I was just a kid. then My dad got a phone call. He looks Mad, He kept shouting through the phone then he hung up.

" Uh, Let's pack our things and go back, There seems to be a big problem in the business" My dad said then we went back to the Cabin and Packed our things back. as we drove back to town, I felt something... like disappointment? sadness ? uh.. I don't understand myself anymore. We got home at 3: 30 am. I immediately took my bag out of the car and went straight to my room without uttering a single word. Now I know that I was completely Sad, Hurt and Angry. I locked my Room and Opened my laptop, There is no one I wanted to talk to except my friends. I quickly logged in and went to the chatroom. there is only 1 person online. and its NewbieHere.

(Note: this is now Youngsaeng/NewbieHere's POV)

Atakear has logged in

Oh, Mi-Yen is here, but isn't she suppose to be out of town ?  I'm Gonna talk to her and find out the truth.

NewbieHere: whoa.. yennie, ur here? thought u were having a family vacation... hhmm...*curios*

Atakear: uh.we left early.. too early. my dad got a call, an emergency has occurred.. the business is the first priority after all...*crying*

OMO! is she really crying? Her Dad What? She has one Hard life. I have to comfort her.

NewbieHere: ur really crying? don't cry mi-yen, i'm sure there'll be other vacations.. trust me :D cheer up

Atakear: yeah.. i know ur ryt new.. but its just.. this has been the first time in years that we had... i don't think they can make time for me again, after all im JUST their daughter... 

NewbieHere: Ahw.. yennie.. don't say that.. I know they're just doing that for you...you know making ur business stable for you...

Atakear: yeah.. maybe... ur ryt... i think.. *still crying*

NewbieHere: ahw, come'on yennie, I know how you feel.. hurt... I can be your shoulder to cry on.

Atakear: ah.. thanks new..  *hugs NewbieHere*

Oh... why do I feel happy that she hugged me? I don't have feelings for her.. i like her as a friend.. nothing more, but Why do i have this weird tingling feelings inside of me ?

NewbieHere: ahw... *kisses Mi-yen's forehead*

OMO! why did i type that???

Atakear: o.O whh...aattt aarre you doing ? 

NewbieHere: oh.. nothin' BYE

Atakear: oh.. okay.. bye..

 (Note: Now Mi-Yen's POV)

AHHHH! why'd He do that? does he know he caused my heart to skip a beat? and I don't even know why! GGRR! I HATE THIS KIND OF FEELING!!! uh.. The last time I had this feeling was when I discovered K POP and Heo Youngsaeng, Could It be that I have the sa- I shook my head before getting that Idea. GR! no! I don;t have feelings for NewbieHere! he's a complete stranger! This is weird. I need to sleep. then I went to my Bed and Lay down and closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep, all that was replaying in my mind was the sentence that he typed *kisses Mi-yen's Forehead* GAH! I grabbed my Ipod and played the song 'Crazy4U' by SS501. It calmed me down and then it put me to sleep. ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

 

 

so. uh.. I ran out of Ideas.. LOL! sorry for the short chapter again.. I'll try my best to come up with a long chapter next time!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING!