Jung Min and Jun Hee Date

Hongkong Meet-up

 

(Note: This is Park Jung Min's POV)

"Jung Min, Bring an extra Shirt!" Junhee said before Going out of the Hotel

"But, Our room is on the other Hotel!" I complained. I dont want to pospone our date just to bring an extra shirt.

"I'll Wait, Now go and get one, HURRY!" She said then I ran as fast as I could and took a Shirt out of the closet, put it in a bag and ran back down. You dont have any Idea how Tiring it is. But so what? I'm Gonna have a date with Junhee! Park Junhee!. When I reached the Entrance of the hotel, where Junhee was waiting for me. We proceeded and walked around the park. Why isn't she suggesting where to go ? and what she wants to do?

"So.. Junhee, What Do you want to Do?" I asked her while Looking for a suitable Ride for both of us. Fun, Not so Scary and Not Childish

"Hmm.. Duckie Ride!" She said then she pointed at a certain Ride. OMO! This is Gonna Be embarrassing!. She dragged me to the entrance then we put our Important Belongings in the Courtesy Booth  and We rode the Number 7 Duck Boat.

"Aish.. Junhee-ah, Could we do something else? This is so Childish" I complained 

"No" She said plainly then smiled. whoa! she has a wonderful smile then she sat next to me, I let out a loud sigh and we started paddling. I didn't know how to Paddle this Thing and so did she, We were going in circles then We reached the Middle of the lake. She stood up and a Huge Grin appeared on her face.

"What's wrong Junhee?" I asked. Her grin even turned Wider then the sounds of Drums being beaten and trumpets being played was heard. I think the parade has started.

"OMO! Jung Min! LOOK! There's Belle from Beauty and the Beast! Snow White! Tinkerbelle! Woody! Cinderella!" She squealed while Jumping up and Down making the Boat move.

(Note: this is now Junhee's POV)

"Junhee-ah, stop Jumping the Boat might turn over and we might fa-" Jung Min said then SPLASH! we fell on the Lake. Oh No! I don't know how to swim. HELP! I struggled to keep my head off water but I couldn't. I know I'm Going to die. Curse myself for being so stupid! I could tell I was loosing the grip and I'm slowly Letting go and falling deeper into the depths of the lake. I know I am Really Going to die. I accepted the fact then A could feel a pair of Strong arms around My waist, Pulling me up, He was saving me. Could this be an angel? No, It was clearly Jung Min, Well, He can now be considered an angel, He saved my Life!

When we reached the Dry area, I opened my eyes and coughed hard. He went near me and rubbed my back.

"Are you okay Junhee?" He asked anxiously, I could see the Worried expression on his face. Wait, Why is he worried about me. I gave him a Nod

"Good. I don't want you to be hurt" He said then He pulled me into a Tight Hug. Whoa. he really cares for me. I could see it.  I could Feel it..

"Uhm... You can let go of me now" I said, It feels so right but at the same time, its awkward. He blushed and let me go and walked towards the courtesy booth. He took his bag and took out the T shirt. He handed it to me while smiling and gesturing me to wear it. I shook my head.

"No, its yours, You should wear it. I'm Fine" I said.I could tell his concern for me turned into anger. His eyes tells me so.

"FINE!" He shouted and shoved the shirt back in his bag and walked away. Uh Oh. he is angry, I followed him, keeping my distance. If you watch some of SS501's TV shows, you would know when to keep your distance from this Hot person named Park Jung Min.  Then Suddenly a cold wind blew and made me sneeze, I feel like my nose was getting red. he turned his back and faced me. He saw me there, Shivering and sneezing to death. He walked towards me while getting the shirt out of the bag again, He put the shirt on me, and there I found out that What I thought was a shirt was actually a Polo, a Elbow length Polo. I slipped my Arms inside the holes for the Arms and finally I felt a little warm. 

"If you only agreed to wear that in the first place, Your nose wouldn't be red Right now" He said as he turned his back again, Wait, is he still angry?

"Jung Min, are we seriously going to walk around like this? Really wet? What if someone recognizes you and make this as an issue?" I asked him.

"Yes we are, and whose fault is it that we got wet?" He shot a dead glare at me.

"Sorry" I said then bowed my head and sobbed quietly. He seemed to notice me. He went near me and touched my shoulders

"Yah...Don't Cry.." He said. I could sense a hit of guilt in his voice. I started to Cry even louder. Then Suddenly He hugged me again, this time, Even Tighter and because of his Hug, I don't know why but I Cried even Louder, louder than the first and the second cry.

"Don't Cry, I hate seeing the girl I love the most Cry" He said, and its like I am in Heaven.

"You..Lo..love me?" I asked, stuttering.

"Yes, Ever since I met you online" He said.

 

SOrry for this late updated chapter! hehe..

I am going to put the next chapter tomorrow.. if i have time.

I just want to inform you that I cant update regularly now because 

Of school works, We have so many assignments!! and since I prioritize 

school, I cant update regularly. so yeah, But I will Update if I have time!