My love, which i can never reveal...

My love, which i can never reveal...

JR's POV

So here we are. Arriving to our chalet near the beach. We're gonna film MOAS NU'EST Landing Season 2 here. Yeah, season 2. Yay!!!

I'm totally hype now. I'm so hype, i'm basically dancing while walking.

Baekho slip in from behind and put his hand on my shoulder. He then put his face near mine and stare at me.

Are you teasing me again. I giggled. Yup i always giggled in my nasally high pitched voice, usually when i'm surprised.

Then it occured to me. Won't Ren be jealous?

I turn my head around to look at Ren, who i think is walking quite a distance behind me.

There he was, talking to Minhyun. Then they both looked at me, with seriousness on their face.

I was shocked and look back to the front. Could they.. be angry at me? Cos i'm being close to Ren's Baekho and i left Minhyun alone, when he may still had feeling for me. I felt so wrong.

We arrived at an open air eating place. All the members sat around the table and ordered food. Aron looks fine and ordered food happily. While Ren and Minhyun had a frown on their face. The situation felt so gloomy, i just can't sit with them on the same table.

"I'm gonna go take a walk at the beach" I said, feeling like i should be alone and gather my thoughts.

"Wait JR" Baekho said "Come sit with us. Food is gonna come"

"I'll walk at the beach first before food arrives" I gave an excuse and walk fastly towards the beach. i don't wanna hear anything anymore.

________________________________________________________________________________________

JR's POV

The sea is quite nice. The breeze is hot and refreshing at the same time. I can also smell the ocean from here, and the smell of sand under my feet.

How relaxing. Should i continue walking? Food may have arrive. But my feet felt heavy at the thought of going back. No. Not yet. Maybe another stroll.. and I..

"JR" i felt a tap on my back.

"Baekho" i said. I look at him with my mouth opened because I'm so surprised to see him there.

"Didn't you hear me calling you out?" he asked.

"You did? I didn't noticed. I must've let my mind wonder" I said while gigling in my nasally high pitch voice.

"I always love it everytime i hear you giggle" Baekho said while smiling.

I look up at him. Both his eyes and lips are smiling. My heart felt jumpy. It makes my heart happy to see his smiling face.

They are so beautiful that i felt bashful and look down.

"JR- ah" Baekho said softly near my ears.

I don't understand why he need to whisper. There's just the both of us here, in the wide beach, infront of the majestic and vast ocean.

However i felt weak when he is so close to me and i buried my face on his shoulder. I softly place my hand on his arm. And i felt my feelings growing chaoticly inside of me.

Baekho hold both of my shoulder and push me away. I then realize, Baekho is Ren's.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just"

Before i finish my sentence, BAEKHO KISSED ME, ON THE LIPS.

I am shocked. Many thoughts, many words, many questions run through my head. I wanna say alot of things, but the first words that came out of my mouth is;

"Playboy"

That's what i said to Baekho, as our lips part. Baekho look at me, followed with a huge laugh.

"What are you laughing at? It's true right? You're... you're with Ren, but you still kissed me" i said.

Baekho is still laughing. Then he place one hand on my shoulder and one hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

I put my hands on his chest to give some distance between us.

"JR, why do you think i slept beside you this morning?"

"Obviously because Ren kick you out of his bed" I said.

Baekho laughs like a kid.

Then he said. "JR-ah. Listen to me now. You're probably the only one in the group that doesn't know this".

"Know what?" I asked.

"The truth is Ren.. he is now together with Minhyun" Baekho said.

"What?" I exclaimed "That can't be. Since when?"

"Actually, they have been liking each other for quite a while. They have even kissed each other around 2 months ago". Baekho explained.

"That can't be! You were still sleeping with Ren 2 days ago!" I said.

"Well you see, MinRen relationship is abit sadistic. Ren is playing push and pull with Minhyun. He is telling Minhyun he loves him, then told him that he hates him and beat him up" Baekho said while laughing.

"What the.. what kind of relationship is that?" I said, felling puzzled.

Then it hits me "Then why are you still sleeping with Ren?" I questioned him.

"Isn't it obvious? To make you jealous, JR" he said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I know you won't open up to me easily, because you are a person full of charisma and confident. Also i'm also trying to make Minhyun jealous so he will take Ren as soon as possible, so i can be with you, JR. I don't want Minhyun to get in between us, so i had to move slowly. But i had always hinted to you how i love you, havn't i, JR?"

I'm still not convinced though. "Are you sure you're not saying this just because you were dump by Ren?"

"No, he was not dumped by me" a familiar voice said from behind Baekho.

I peeked behind Baekho and there Ren was, and beside him was Minhyun and they were.. holding hands!

What.. is happening here?

____________________________________________________________________________

Well the story is reaching the finale ^^ Next chapter, the secrets of the hearts will be unveil :)