My love, which i can never reveal...

My love, which i can never reveal...

JR's POV

I felt so confused. Like how an ugly duckling felt confused living in a duck world.

I wait intently to sought for an explanation.

"Me and Baekho, we were never together" Ren said.

"That's.. that's bull" You guys are always together!

"The truth is i know from the start that Minhyun likes Ren very much" Baekho explained "But he is reluctant to make a move on Ren because he still have feelings for you, JR".

"Since I like you very much, JR, i decided to make a plan to get Minhyun jealous, so he would pursue Ren" Baekho ended his simple explanation, but enough to make me understand the situation.

"What a dumb plan that is!" I said. Thought it is a possible plan thought up by a choding like Baekho!

Aron was there too, looking at us all.

"What about Aron! Didn't you say you like him?" I interrogate Baekho.

Baekho laughs and said "I did confess to him about a year ago. Unfortunately i was rejected by him. It seems he already have a long distance girlfriend in the US" Baekho explained "she was pretty too".

"How come, how come i'm left in the dark about this?" I panicked, thinking maybe the members didn't like me very much, so they didn't share their personal life with me.

"It's not that, JR. I told Aron not to tell you about his girlfriend" Baekho said.

"But.. why?" I asked.

"Because.. i hate the word girlfriend. JR, you always said you wanna girl that takes care of you. I am scared if you heard story of a straight couple, then i would lose you forever, and you won't like me anymore." Baekho said, pouting like a baby.

I chuckle and said to him "You big baby" and as i closed my face towards Baekho, wanting to kiss his lips, i suddenly realized that we have 3 audience looking at us.

I automatically, in my defence mode saying "We're not.. we're not like that" while waving my hand. "I'm just.. we're just.. discussing our feelings..as friends.." What the hell am I talking about? After all that cheesy conversations.

All of them gave out a big laugh. "Yeah, right" Minhyun said. "If you wanna kiss him, just kiss him" Aron intervene. "Pali pali kiss, the food is getting cold" Ren said feeling abit annoyed.

I am speechless with all their words, then Baekho suddenly grab me hard and pull me towards him fast. I can't take a grip where he grab me, when i realized it, my lips melts in his, and as his tounge invades my mouth, i moaned as i felt my hand touching his shoulder.

I then realized he had his hand on my , but wait a second i can feel his skin on my , did he slip his hand inside my pants? His other hand on the back of my neck as if not letting my head part from his. I am running out of breath, and i know the other members are watching, this is so uncharacteristic of me, but i don't care. I want to savour this moment. 

I had my eyes close the whole time, and as my ears heard the sound of the ocean, Baekho carresed my face as we kissed. I then felt so embarassed thinking we were being watch, that i part from Baekho's lips, and as i gasp for air i look at the other members.

To my surprised, they didn't even care about us the whole time we kissed, since Minren themselves are making out, kissing and touching each other, while Aron is busy sms-ing, with a smile on his face. His girlfriend maybe?

Shall we continue? Baekho asked.

The beach, the place we were at.. it was behind a big rock.. i did walk quite a feat and it was the part of a beach quite difficult to reach.. I know other people can't see us here.. well they have to reach here first.. and the probabilty of that is quite low. Who wanna walk so far at the end of the beach, fartest away from the chalet near a mountain of rock. Baekho.. he took this chance to confess to me.

Dear sea.. did you set up the mood for Baekho to finally confess to me? Thanks mother nature. I forgot when is the last time i ever thank mother nature for something, but i am truly thankful for this.

________________________________________________________________________________

The end ^^ So how was it? Was it to your liking? I know the venue is once again at the beach, similar to my other story "complete the mission". Mianhe, i guess that must have been my writing style, lolx. I do feel that the beach is quite romantic ^^' Tell me how you feel in the comment section below :)