My love, which i can never reveal...

My love, which i can never reveal...

JR's POV

Just like Deja-vu, it feels that the same thing is happening every morning on-repeat, everyday. I opened my eyes, and there it is, Baekren snuggling with each other. That is what i expected to see this morning too. However as i opened my eyes, to my surprised, Baekho was sleeping beside me.

What in the world happened? Baekho wake up, someone is gonna misunderstand! I said in my heart. As I sit upright, I looked around. There's no one awake yet. The manager is not awake yet. They can't see us like this. People will misunderstand.

There Baekho is, sleeping in my bed. With his arms around my waist. I try to work out the logic of this. Baekho.. do you..love me? No it can't be.

Then i look at Ren, who was sleeping on the 2nd floor with me and Baekho. Ren must have kicked Baekho from his bed, i thought to myself. And Baekho can't sleep alone. That must be it! But then.. why do my heart beat so fast? I felt my body is getting hotter and my heart is beating faster. It can't be.. that i love Baekho? No no it must be from the shock i get from waking up and seeing someone sleeping next to me. That must be it!

Suddenly, i heard someone's footstep climbing the ladder. I panicked and jump right back into my blanket. Somehow i landed inside Baekho's arm. I wanted to move away, but i was pretending to sleep. Why am I trying to pretend to sleep, again? Suddenly, someone removed my blanket. I close my eyes shut and i felt someone nudging my shoulder. "JR, wake up". I opened my eyes and it was Minhyun.

Minhyun had a puzzled look on his face. 

"Yeah, Minhyun. Whats up?" i asked.

"I'm just checking on you. You're... " Minhyun looked away and said to me "I think you should wash your wash".

Why did Minhyun said that to me? He almost look as if he's upset or something. I always wash my face first thing after i wake up, so it's no biggie.

As i went to the bathroom and face the mirror, to my horror.. my face is blushing red. I was shocked as well and taken aback. Did i really blush this much when Minhyun caught me sleeping with Baekho?

Minhyun.. i know he likes me. Mianhe Minhyun, after we break up about a year ago, i decided i shouldn't fall in love again. But why is it that i felt this way towards Baekho? This feelings, for the sake of everyone, i simply can't revealed it. As i look at the water i cup in my hand, i said to myself "This is a secret that i must bury in the depths of my hearts" and splash the water all over my face, as a wake up call to what reality is.

I reach the towel, and wipe my face with it. I look at the wall mirror and smile to myself. "Let's start another day with a smile"

I reach for the door knob and opened the door and as i was about to step out, i bump into a figure. It was a strong figure, it almost made me stumble and fall. Who was it? Minhyun? Aron? As i adjust my eyes, i am bewildered to see Baekho standing in front of me. The reason for my shock is; One, Baekho doesn't usually wake up early. Two, i was just thinking about him. How awkward. I can't even look him in the eyes.

I try to slip out through him, avoiding his eyes. But suddenly he just walks in and my body followed him back into the bathroom, and he shut the door close. Was Baekho half asleep that he didn't noticed me? I finally decided to take a peek at his face. As i turn my eyes towards him, i am shocked to see him staring intently at me.

"What the.. Baekho. I thought you were half-asleep and didn't notice me"

"JR, were you avoiding eye contact with me?"

"Baekho-yah. Why are you so serious? I'm just.. still sleepy that's all" I said while throwing a little smile.

Baekho laughs out loud, just like he always does. I felt relieved.

"So i better leave now" I said while smiling and as i walk towards the door, Baekho caught me by the waist.

I felt shocked. "Baekho. What..what is it?"

"JR, there's something i wanted to talk to you about"

"What's it about? Can't it wait after later?" I asked.

"No no i'll forget it later. JR.." he said while massaging softly on my shoulder.

"Yeah" i say. In my heart i felt, Baekho, please.. don't do this.

Suddenly i heard a knock on the door. I slip away from Baekho and opened the door and there Minhyun stands.

"What were you guys doing in there?" he asked.

"It's nothing. I'm just leaving" I said and walk through Minhyun in a fast pace.

Minhyun's gaze were fixed to me as i walk pass him and i noticed him being angry with Baekho about something, but i didn't catch on, cos my head is in a mess.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 is complete. So what are your thoughts the story so far? Let me know.