Forgetful - The Beginning

A Moment Captured

 

“I once remembered how we used to joke around and feel free doing what we want, composing lyrics I wrote while you’re beside me filling those empty words. I love the way you remember the things I’ve done for you and the way you show me what you would have done if I leave you. These things were the once I missed.

                I want to see you happy even though it hurts inside. I just want to be by your side. With you there’s always laughter and this feeling I eagerly hide. I may be selfish but I only wanted you but there’s so much I wanted to say to you and it breaks my heart to see you go.

                Can there be a moment that I’ll be able to say to you what’s on my mind. I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I wish I was Jiji and Yoyo that you hugged tightly, I want to be around you, I want to hold you tight, & be the lucky person who kisses you goodnight and say I love you and see you fall asleep at night…

Through a lot of interviews, tapings and acting and photo shoots we’ve been through, I wanted to protect you but here I am so helpless without you. Afraid of the day you’ll treat me as a stranger and leaving me with so much misery.

                Ending up staying all through the night waiting for you is a pain in the neck and you know that what I hate most is waiting but it seemed that you have forgotten that it gives me worries when you came home late and now I see myself desperately waiting…waiting as if it’ll take forever.

I can see you but you soon failed to see me. You see them but ignored me. How can I make you stay with me for a while? I miss the old times that I’m the one you cuddled and played with most of the time. When I look at our room I can only see you and me. Whenever I pull you closer while you’re preparing a meal for me but now I never thought that I lose this moment because I know later on you’ll hastily push me away from you. You’ll soon let go of my hand and never hug me back for the reason that you don’t know me.

Its painful remembering someone you know to leave you but it is more painful to see somebody go, not saying goodbye and leaves you… knowing that he never intended to. That naïve eyes I used to stare at, soon filled with tears of lonesomeness.

 

                The pain I’m feeling can never be compared to anybody because it is more hurtful to see the one I love to go. I’ll be waiting… waiting for that moment that he’ll walk through my doorstep with that angelic face, see through his naïve eyes and jovial smile saying my name and hugging me tight. I’ll wait for the moment even if it’ll take forever… I’ll protect you and be by your side forever.

When will you come back again? When is the time you’ll be calling my name? When will I ever make you smile again coz now you can’t even seem to remember my name…?”


 

 

Yaaaa!!!!! Yunho wake up! We’re gonna be late for our rehearsal, stop fooling around and dress up!!

                Yunho: It’s 4 o’clock in the morning and I have hang-over, besides its Sunday. Don’t we have a day off? My head aches and my belly is going mad. I think you should prepare me some breakfast Jae while I’ll wake the others up.

                No need I already woke them up; you’re the only one sleeping like a bear here. It’s as if you’re hibernating... (Jaejoong laughs)

                Suddenly, Yunho’s strong arms pulled me close, grabbed my hand and hugged me tightly. His chest is so warm that I can’t help but lean towards him. He gently put his hands in between mine. I was speechless and anxious that I thought my heart was popping out and he might here its rapid beat. Finally I looked at him and his eyes were closed, it’s a perfect timing to see him up close like this. What am I thinking? It’s weird that I looked passionately to his face maybe because I really didn’t appreciate his grumpy face but…….when I stared at it...

 His forehead is not that beautiful as mine but is complementary to his thick eyebrows and his cheek bones are fine. I soon begin to touch his jaw line and felt his soft slightly tanned skin. I can feel his breathing through his nose and soothes my mind and made me close my eyes to intimately feel his calm breathing

                As I opened my eyes, He was already staring at me.

“What are you doing? Ow, you find my face attracted don’t you!?(Yunho said with a grin face)

                I can’t look at him while his staring at me and I really don’t know why.. I won’t let him see that I turned red while he keeps on talking such nonsense.

"I wanted to tell you something Jaejoong …"

Jaejoong cleared up his throat and said: "What is it??"

"You know……. Your fingers.. are really…really short! (Yunho giggles as he raises his fingers intertwined with Jaejoong’s hand)

…. Jaejoong pouts! "Yaaa…"

                Jaejoong looked at Yunho’s eyes and pushes Yunho away and made him fell down on the side of his bed and …

(Jaejoong hurriedly get up)"Yaaa!! Yunho! I wasn’t fascinated with your unpredictable face because my face is far more beautiful than yours! And besides ahmmm… you’re making use of my facial wash that my sister bought me! How dare you!" (Jaejoong avoids Yunho’s eyes and turn around and smiles as he walks away to prepare Yunho some omelet and chocolate)

Yunho’s POV

                I really want to pull him in my arms and stay with him. It puts a smile on my face every time he wakes me up like that. I look forward to hold his hand tightly and hug him. I just love him accompanying me and cooking some breakfast for me. But why is he staring at me like that … (yunho smiles). Oh come to think of it..What is he saying about that facial wash...? I never took it besides as far as I can remember, he’s the one who gave me that facial wash…hmmm. He’s too forgetful lately...


After eating breakfast they all prepared their things for their flight to Japan. Their manager called them earlier to say that he’ll be picking them up by 9 a.m sharp.

Yunho: Are you all set? Manager called me again and told me that he’s on his way to fetch us … so guys let’s put our baggage downstairs and the staff will pick them up.

Junsu: Alright!  I’m excited already, Yah! Changmin-ah! Are you done packing up?

Changmin: I’m done as early as 8 am in the morning hyung... Why? What’s up?

Junsu: Let’s play soccer first. You wanna join me?

Changmin: OK!

They opened the door and saw a huge crowd holding their cameras and clicking shutters right through us..

Junsu & Changmin (smiles and bows to the crowd smiling... then goes back inside)

Junsu: hey guys a lot of our fans want to say goodbye to us. Their outside and by the way where is our manager? I thought he’ll be coming here at 9 to pick us up?

A loud beep is heard outside….

Changmin peeks through the window and saw their manager heading towards the door and notices a shiny black Mercedes Benz S-L-K roadster model in front of their white gate.

Manager: everything is set, you guys ready to go? 1-2-3-4 …. Oh where’s Jaejoong?

YH: Oh he just left something upstairs ….He’ll be here soon... Jaejoongie! Let’s Go!

 (Jaejoong shouted) “Wait!”

Jaejoong is upstairs looking for something that’s important to him and every performance or tour that their band is going to, he usually carries it every time at any place.

“There it is!” He reaches out to the white shelf and picks up a black book which is as large as a photo album and in its front cover is the letters D-B-S-K printed in red ink with the names: Junsu ,Changmin, Yoochun, Yunho and Jaejoong placed on its sides.

It is his most precious scrapbook that he tends to bring always. He usually paste pictures of special events from the first time they had their debut song, albums, awards and photos of their dearest Cassiopeias in every performance they have in different places. He also collects pictures of his co members of DBSK, his family and friends from under the same entertainment as well as some of his composed songs.  Jaejoong haven’t got a chance to show his scrapbook to anyone even though they are on the same dorm, because he usually attaches those pictures at night wherein all of the members are already exhausted from their performances and it’s the only time that he has due to their congested schedule every day. He doesn’t wish to wake them up just to see what he’s doing during the night.

 

Jaejoong goes down the stairs and opens the door and looks amazed by their fans screaming and shouting at the top of their voices saying “good luck and goodbyes”. 

“Yunho~ah...” (Yunho looks at him and offered his hand and Jaejoong holds Yunho’s hand while the two of them struggled to pass through the crowd.)

Jaejoong’s POV

It’s a good thing he is always waiting for me and never goes to the crowd without holding my hand. He never misses to hold my hands tightly whenever we go through a lot of people during interviews and performances. Whenever we hold hands, I feel secured and protected by him, it’s the same feeling I use to have when he hugs me intimately with his strong arms wrapped around my body. Maybe he never becomes aware of my feeling every time he does it but it makes me feel that he’s always there for me and prevents me from being lost. It will always put my weary heart into a stable mode and makes me smile deep inside because of his warmth.

Yunho’s POV

 I’ll never get tired of holding Jaejoong’s hands and if I can do it several times I think I want to hold it for a long time. I unconsciously offer my hand to him whenever he’s behind me and I admit that it puts a smile on my face every time. I want him to feel that I’m here for him always, protecting and guiding his way. I don’t know if he even feels like that but it really doesn’t matter because I’ve always wanted to protect him from anybody else. Even though I always tell him that he has really small hands, it doesn’t stop me from holding it even in front of everyone.

                 While inside the car…..

Manager: After your performance in Tokyo Dome for the SM Town tour, we will stay in Japan for 3 weeks because you’ll be advertising a product and someone wants to offer you some movie projects and interviews on TV shows and it’s a part of our promotion for your album. We don’t want to fail the fans you know.

                “Ok! We’ll be taking off on a private plane with the SM entertainment artists as well.  So you guys good to go?

Changmin & Yoochun: Alright! 3 weeks of Fun!!

Junsu: and work! (Laughs)

Yunho was looking at Jaejoong all the time while inside the car.

 

Yunho's POV

                 Did he eat breakfast? Why does he look so pale? Maybe I should talk to him to make sure if he’s alright... Hmm I better not... Maybe he just wanted to rest for a bit. It really makes me worried a little. 


 

Ok guys, this is the chapter 1. I hoped you understand, because English is not my language. Hm I know its kinda short? Hm well, I just want to know if you still want me to continue this story? So please please, feel free to comment. I know there are lot of silent readers out there! hehehe Thanx!