The Symptoms

A Moment Captured

 

YUNHO’s POV

                 Did he eat breakfast? Why does he look so pale? Maybe I should talk to him to make sure if he’s alright... Hmm I better not... Maybe he just wanted to rest for a bit. It really makes me worried a little.

 At exactly 9:45 am they arrived at the Incheon airport  and there they meet up with their co artists, super junior,Shinee, F(x) and the others and proceed to their private plane.

Excitement was evident to each other’s faces, Junsu sits beside Eunhyuk then Micky and Changmin on the right side and behind them is Jaejoong who is sitting beside Yunho.

Immediately after sitting on place, Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer and with so much anticipation ask if something is bothering him.

“Are you ok? It seems that you’re sick?

Jaejoong's POV

As I look at Yunho’s face, I begin to smile. Why does he have to pull me so hard just to ask me if I’m alright?

"I’m ok! What makes you think I’m not! We have to get some rest for the big performance tonight."  I’m really trying my best to keep my voice ok but I’m really feeling weak that time.

“Don’t worry too much’ you’re being paranoid again’’

I hope he doesn’t notice that I’m not feeling good. I’m sweating a lot even if the air-conditioner is at its peak and I feel exhausted and beginning to gasp air as if I’m having a hard time breathing. We already take off but I feel nauseated and I’m not usually feeling this kind of things.

I looked at Yunho who fell asleep already with Dambi placed on his head .Suddenly it slipped and his head landed on my shoulder. In the mean time, we stayed that way and later on I fell asleep also.

Third Person's POV

When a stewardess came to ask for their food for lunch, Yunho whispered to her and calmly ask for 2servings of Salad in his lowest possible voice for him not to be able to wake Jaejoong up and also requested for a blanket for him.

The stewardess handed a blue blanket and Yunho covered it to Jaejoong and places his left shoulder onto Jaejoong’s head for support. Yunho, with a gentle calm voice talks to Jaejoong who’s sleeping soundly...

(While looking at Jaejoong’s face) “You said that you’re ok  ... Then why are you cold and trembling a while ago. You better tell me if something’s wrong, don’t always keep it to yourself. You really make me worry too much. You bad Joongie…

When Yunho was talking to him, Jaejoong heard it pretty well but he still pretended that he’s still asleep.

Jaejoong's POV

                I know you’ll worry about me but I can’t stand seeing you more depressed as I am because of my condition right now and you need to focus on our performance for tonight. I, myself don’t know why I’m experiencing this right now but I hope I’ll be well soon as we landed to Japan.

 


 

"Hey, wake up, we’ve arrived already….." Yunho said while patting Jaejoong's cheek.

 

11: 46 a.m they landed in Narita International Airport

They left the place with a black van provided by SM entertainment headed to Shibuya Tobu Hotel to rest for awhile before proceeding to their last full rehearsal together with the other bands. Meanwhile, Changmin noticed Jaejoong’s paleness and weak appearance and without hesitation, questions Jaejoong’s condition since he is nearest to him while the manager seats in front beside the driver and Micky, Junsu and Yunho sits at the back of the van.

"Jae-hyung, are you alright? You’re covered with sweat!" said Changmin while wiping Jaejoong's sweat

"I…… I’m… soo dizzy …. " Jaejoong said with faint voice while blinking his eyes weakly.

"Manager-hyung, we should go to the hospital first before going to the hotel for Jaejoong to be examined, he may not be able to perform well tonight." Yoochun suggested.

They hurriedly went to the nearest hospital in Tokyo. Their manager makes a call to inform the SM staff that they went to Toho Medical Clinic for a checkup.

At the emergency room, Jaejoong lies down weakly and with an oxygen cannula placed on his nostrils while all of them sit on the chairs at the waiting area hoping that Jaejoong will be alright.

 At the mean time, the attending nurse handed over to a doctor the results of the blood test and looks into the chart while having conversations with the nurse. 


Jaejoong's POV

I can see white lights and can hear beeping sounds. My head hurts as well as my body, I can’t move my legs, and I feel so weak. Where am I? Wait, where are they?

                Gently turns his head from his left side hoping to see someone he knows… Suddenly, he hears a voice beside him and turns to his right.

                "Yu…Yunho...Where are we?"

"What did I tell you? You keep on insisting to be strong" Yunho said in a high pitched-voice "you should have said earlier that you’re feeling sick…." Yunho calms himself and tried to comfort Jaejoong after seeing that his a little bit anxious and shocked. … (Concerned tone)"Honestly, are you feeling better now??"

"Yunho!!!! Come wait for a minute.."

"Jae, our manager is calling me, I’ll be right back.."

 

After Yunho left, the doctor came along with the nurse and examines Jaejoong’s body.

"How are you? Are you feeling dizzy?"

"No doctor… w...What happened to me?"

"You collapsed due to a low blood pressure. Are you frequently feeling tired or anything? Because there are some symptoms that I can’t seem to interpret and these are apparently rare symptoms... I may have to refer you to this clinic (handed a piece of paper to Jaejoong). You may come there after 2 days. Meanwhile you have to rest for at least a day and we administered some medications so you’ll be feeling a bit drowsy…"

"Uhm What time is it already? We have an upcoming performance, I need to be there."

"It’s already 4 in the afternoon. I’m so sorry but you have to rest, you might collapse if you perform tonight. Please comply with it."

"But-" (feeling hopeless and still weak in appearance)

Yunho's POV

                I wasn’t even able to say goodbye to Jaejoong because our manager insisted on pushing us away to our rehearsal because according to him, we’re badly needed there.  I can only glance at Jaejoong talking to the doctor… I hope he’ll be alright, I hope he can make it to Tokyo Dome in time. I really hope his fine and until now, I can imagine how weak he is... I don’t want to see him sick. I miss the cheerful Jaejoong.

 I called manager and he said that Jaejoong wouldn’t be able to perform with us and insisted to go there at least he’ll see us perform. It’s a relief when he said that he’s fine already so I’m already contented. All I want to do is, to perform lively with all my heart because I know he’ll be watching me perform and all I want is  to see him Happy Today..  On his birthday ….


Someone's POV

 Jaejoong opened the piece of paper that the doctor gave to him and…

“PSYCHIATRY TOKYO BEAN’S CLINIC?” Jaejoong stares at the paper with widened eyes and still confused.

"Psychiatry? What the…. Am I psychotic or something?"

Jaejoong suddenly rouse from bed. He sees the nurse and the doctor in the right corner of the room discussing something about his documents. Everything should be kept confidential including his stay there because this might be a cause of a sort of chaos in the media department and they are at the peak of their popularity, instead of featuring the concert event, Jaejoong might caught the media’s attention instead. When he looked outside the opened door, his manager is standing and pacing back and forth talking to somebody on the phone and it sounds as if he is already saying his apologies due to the sad fact that I can’t perform on stage tonight. But where is Yunho and the others?  They didn’t even say goodbye but I hope they can still perform and I’ll do anything to make it up to them because I know this will be a big event for all of us and I don’t want to miss it.

"Ugh!" Ouch! My head still hurts and feeling dizzy.   A nurse came and assists me …

"Don’t stress yourself, you need to take enough rest, sir. Here, take this medicine for you to rest well."

"I don’t want to take that medicine, I need to go somewhere important later, and I’ll be just fine."

Manager was already standing beside the nurse and signals her to go.

"I will allow you to go and see their performance but you should rest first for a few hours. You shouldn’t stress yourself; you don’t want them to think that you’re weak while they are performing. Understand?"

Jaejoong nods and suddenly picks up his vibrating phone beside him. My Yunho calling...

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Gwenchana?"

"Yunho-ah … Mianhaeyo... I can’t perform with you guys; the doctor said I should rest..."

"Micheoso? You should be resting right now so you can see us perform; I called you to know if you’re fine."

"Im fine. You don’t need to worry about me"

"Don’t you dare miss the performance tonight. Get well soon. I’ll hang up, we still have to practice. Annyeong."

"Annyeong." Jae ends the call and puts down his phone, then Manager-hyung speaks again.

"The papers are already fixed. I’ll be dropping you off to the hotel first before going to Tokyo Dome; I’ll leave you there and while I’m gone, don’t do anything except SLEEP! Araasso!?"

"Ne~"

"Ok, I’ll check if everything is going well with your co-members. Oh I almost forgot, you’ll be sitting in front of  the stage right next to me .So , don’t worry I picked a perfect spot for us." Manager-hyung said while he winks and smiles at Jaejoong.


Jaejoong,( with paparazzi all over the place)was spotted entering in the luxurious 5 star Shibuya Hotel admired by its gigantic crystal chandeliers, magnificent food and services  as well as stylish suites fit for elite people like him. The staff guarded his way to his room and instead of taking a nap he thought of taking a shower instead.  He entered a calm, vanilla- scented bathroom with aromatic candles beside the bath tub full of pink and red rose petals. The dim lighting complements the soothing ambiance of the place. Jaejoong slowly removes his clothes and prepares to bathe. Suddenly he stops to see his reflection from a rectangular mirror with white borderlines. He takes a few steps closer to it and admiringly looks at his face while he touches his jaw line down to his chest...and suddenly thought of Yunho performing half- on one of their concerts and made him feel hot and perspiring again

 

(While touching his revealing upper body, he then ask himself a funny question) Omo... What was I thinking, did I just fantasized his awesome body built... >.< … “How come Yunho’s chest is gorgeous than mine? “

Jaejoong placed his hands on his cheeks and pinch it. “I think I’m losing weight..." as he observes his angelic face and turns his head side by side in front of the mirror. Oops! It’s 6: 00 pm, I’d better hurry up (places his watch on the white table underneath the mirror and turns on the shower) and slides an obscure glass door. It covered Jaejoong’s gorgeous milky white body all soaked with the splatters of water coming out of the shower as he freshens up.

After a few minutes, he reached for a white towel, wrapped it around his lower body and leaves his trunk , showing off his alluring chest and gets his clothes in preparation for the big event. He applies the body lotion that his sister bought in London when they had their family vacation perfect for his soft white skin and sprays some perfume onto his Plain white V-neck T-shirt and wears his silver necklace with a pendant cross…. He puts on his black leather pants with a touch of silver chains on the side pockets and inserts his feet on his brand new white shoes with shiny black and silver details on the sides.

He grabs his gray coat and hurriedly called the driver to meet him outside. He looked stunning with his outfit and black shades on. He quickly gets inside the car and drive  off  to Tokyo Dome and hopes that he arrives on time because it’s already 7:30 pm on his watch and the show is about to start at 8 :30 sharp.


 

And that's the chapter two. I know the details are too long and the story is still not there. hehe mianheyo~~ puppy eyes. :)) But still, we hope you liked it.