chapter eight

Full Moon Genie (PART TWO) discontinue

 

Chapter eight:

“Come in don’t be shy,” it was Jaejoong who almost keep her company during their ride, in the car  she sneak moments to glance at Yunho who’s sitting in the passenger seat, he is too quite, she can tell that he dislike the idea of her being their new maid. She’s puzzled why he have to hate her, the fact that he can’t remember her, why did it happened that he dislike her? Jaejoong and Junsu helped her with her belongings as they lead the way inside their house; it’s almost 7 when they reach their two story residence. It is located at on one of the expensive subdivision in Seoul where in most artists reside, it’s the safest since the security is too tight, fan girls or even paparazzi cannot enter so easily. 

She’s still amaze as she entered inside that she failed to notice that she is blocking the way, Yunho had hit her shoulder causing her to lose her balance, glad that Yoochun was there to catch her before she fall.

“I’m sorry,” although she heard Yunho slightly look back, he sound a bit cold.”I’m tired, be on my room,” that’s what he said  to everyone before he went upstairs, Yuri  look at his back , sadden the way that she is treating her, but she is more than determine not to give up and lose hope,

The manager tells her that   where her room, Junsu lead the way, members disperse in different direction. He is still the talkative and jolly Junsu from before that she can remember, she always adore the friendship he shared with Yunho and Eunhyuk that she often thought before that they were lovers.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Junsu stutter, Yuri didn’t notice that she keeps on staring at him, she wanted to ask where is his best friend Eunhyuk but later realize that it’s not a good idea, no one knows that she exist before, only Yunho but not now.

She motion nothing to him, she never wish to me misinterpret by him.

“So how is it? Your room?”

She gave out an okay sign,

“ah, about Yunho hyung, he is not usually like that, I don’t know what’s got into him, but he is actually a nice person and we all know that you will get along pretty well soon, we know it will happen, you are worth to be like and that’s it, you now realize that I talk too much,,”he smile sheepishly before he went out.

 
I’m hoping the same Junsu,

 

After unpacking her few things, she went down in the kitchen, she look around, few minutes more before eight and she bet that they wanted to eat something. She open the refrigerator and look for the possible menu that she can cook with what they have inside, after some thinking, she took out all the needed supplies in the kitchen counter.

 

They really have a nice kitchen.

 

She keeps on praising the interior thinking that she will like it here, everyone must be in their room or in their music room, and that Junsu told her earlier. He also discussed about him on who owns a particular room, their two music and composing room, something like that, filled with music instruments, he also told her that those rooms were sound proof so that they will not disturb their neighbor.

 Something riding in her feet caught her attention, before she could react she look down only to see a beautiful  white cat.

A very familiar one.

Yuri.

The same cat that she chose before, it surprise her that it still under his care, she stoop down and lift it up, the cat didn’t complain, as a matter of fact it cuddles to her even more, it seems like it had found it’s mother.

Which is actually her?

My baby had grown up.

 

(scene from full moon genie part one chapter six)

“What’s there to enjoy if people staring at me like I’m the craziest person on earth.” He complain

“I have an idea; I did this on my past master and it worked,” she drag him everywhere finding what she is looking for they entered a shop for pet.

“Here!” she beam,

“What the hell” he said, “if what I am thinking is what you are thinking I’m telling you I’m against it!”

“Why it’s brilliant,” she said

“I DON’T LIKE PETS, MOST SPEACILLY CATS!” he scorn

“Why I love cat the most,” she insist

“No!” the thought of having a cat at home almost kills him.

He opposes but he found himself in front of the female owner paying for a cute white cat.

 

 

 

 

The cat her face, causing her to giggle, as If the memories of yesterday went back again,

“YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY CAT!” an angry Yunho walks in the kitchen yanking away the cat in her embrace, 

 

He eyed her angrily, suspecting her about hurting his favorite pet, things that she will never attempt to think much do.

Before it could go something traumatic, the disturb four came in, controlling the tension.

 

“She’s knew, she doesn’t know that you don’t let anyone touches your favorite Yuri,” Jaejoong told him, somehow it made Yunho calm,

“Next time hyung don’t let you’re Yuri out of your room,” Yunho glared at Junsu but then he went out of the kitchen with the love of his life in his hands,

 

 

“Now we realize why he doesn’t like you,” Changmin conclude, I looked at him telling him to go on,

“You have the same name as the love of his life Yuri the cat,”

I didn’t find it amusing but the four laughs at Changmin statement, I still don’t get it,

“Whether you believe it or not, he treated that cat as his girlfriend and more, and he’s mad every time one of us tried to get close to Yuri, much so with a stranger, he always have that cat around him ever since I knew him, it’s like his past depended in it.” Jaejoong spoke.

“No one will touch my Yuri; I don’t want your dirty hands her!” Junsu said in his trying hard Yunho’s tone, but failed.

Yoochun is tapping my back,

“I know it’s confusing at first, how he have a strange relationship he share with his cat but in the future you will get use to it, watching him doing disgusting deeds with his Yuri, I mean the cat,,” everyone laugh again, humiliating their leader,

 

If they only know.