chapter 7

Full Moon Genie (PART TWO) discontinue

 

Chapter 7:

 

Yunji didn’t let her brother go, she dislike how she treated Yuri though she had explain why she was in her room.

“What you did earlier was not an idol like attitude!” she began, Yunho stopped in his trance and look back, he heave a sigh before apologetically answered,

“Okay, my bad okay, but I really hate a random stranger staying in my room,”

“but your room was un occupied for years and she had only slept for a night, what’s the big deal on that, we’re helping her because else needs a place to stay..”

“I don’t want anyone to stay in my room, you may not understand it, but that’s how I feel, that room is important for me, I hate anyone to step on it,” Yunji noona crook her brows not fully understands the demands on her brother, she thought he’s just being childish and unreasonable, however to end this conversation, she just agreed on his demand

“Okay, I’m sorry, happy; I’ll just tell her to be in my room instead?”

“Thanks noona,”

“But you have to say sorry to her, for humiliating her in front of your member,” Yunho look at Yoochun who nods at Yunji noona, in the end he agreed.

 

Minutes later they all gathered in the dining area, Yuri sits between Yunji and Jaejoong   opposites Yunho who is giving her a cold shoulder even though he said sorry earlier.

“Delicious, who cooked all this?” Changmin us expected love everything in the table,

“It was Yuri, she made almost everything,” Yunho’s mother explain that earn compliment from the guess, except   to the person that she wished will praise her.

“Why is she here are you their relatives?” Junsu asked without knowing.

Yunji explain for her,” she has no place to stay, that’s why we took her for a while before she’s looked for a job and a house,”

“What job are you looking for?” the manager asked.

Yuri took out her pen and note book,

Anything that includes cooking or cleaning the house.

The manager eyes grew bigger and happily shout

“That’s exactly what we are looking for you are hired, it’s a good thing that you cannot gossip about these group strange behavior since you can’t speak.

Jaejoong scold their manager but Yuri didn’t feel offended at all, the four already welcoming him to be their maid, but Yunho just scoffed, she can tell that he is not happy the way things are going, her heart sunk, seeing his expressionless face, but the thought of being with him again, gives her hope.

“Yuri,” she look to her side to see Jaejoong smiling at her.”I should feel threaten.

“Why?”

“The thought of living with someone who can cook better than me, it threatens me,,”

“Why is that?” she asked seriously, she never wish to be hated by him. Her serious reaction made Jaejoong laugh and pinch her cheeks.

“It’s a joke don’t be too serious, I’m glad that I can rest and Changmin will stop bugging me to cook for him,”

“Now, I only have Yuri to bother, by the way are you older than me?” he asked confuse, they told her Changmin's age, her age now is a year younger than Yunho, that means she's older than Changmin

“So you have to pack your things and come with us,” Junsu added

The owner of the house is glad that she got accepted on the Job, now her mission will start, she will do everything for Yunho to acknowledge her, this is her chance.