COMPLICATED

An Unwanted Fate

 

YOUR GIRLFRIEND PARK JIYEON, SHE IS NOT AN INNOCENT GIRL WHOM YOU KNOW IN THIS WHOLE TIME. SHE IS A MEMBER OF A GROUP OF ASSASSINS CALLED T-ARA, THE SCARIEST ASSASSINS THAT YOU COULD NEVER IMAGINE.

 

 

Jiyeon’s eyes widen as she read the letter. She can’t believe what just she read. Her tears slowly rolling down from her beautiful eyes. How it could be like this? Why must Myungsoo oppa know about this? Now he has known who I really am. What if he hate me? What can I do now? That question started popping in her mind.

 

“Jiyeon ah, gwenchana?” she heard a familiar voice asking to her. She lift her head and saw Myungsoo standing in front of her. He startled seeing Jiyeon cries. he bent down his body in order to see Jiyeon’s face clearly “why are you crying?” he asked her, worried.

 

 

Jiyeon remains silent, and just looked into his eyes. “oppa, do you believe it? Do you believe what is written in that letter?” finally she spoke.

 

 

Myungsoo shook his head weakly. “ani, I-I don’t believe it” he anwered hesitantly

 

 

Jiyeon can see a doubt in his eyes. “but, why do you act weird in these recent days? It’s because of this letter, right?” she questioned him

 

 

Myungsoo was just silent, he didn’t know what to do. He wanted to trust her, but in other hand he couldn’t escape his mind from that letter. Actually it was not the first time he got the kind of that letter . He got it almost everyday in this whole week. At first he thought that it was just a prank, but he knew it’s not just a prank anymore after he got that letter with a picture of Jiyeon yesterday. That picture showed Jiyeon was with some girls and he could recognize one of them as Hyomin, Jiyeon’s sister. But, for his surpise, in that picture he saw Jiyeon was standing in font of a guy and she was pointing a gun on his head.

 

 

He didn’t want Jiyeon know about it, so he just kept it as secret. He knew it would be like this if she knew about it. He doesn’t want to see Jiyeon cries and he can’t stand to see it.

 

“so you believe it oppa?” she said weakly and helpless because Myungsoo just kept silent. Tears kept rolling on her cheeks even more.

 

 

Then, she saw Myungsoo was smiling slightly. “I told you I don’t believe it. I don’t know whether it is true or not. But even tough it is true, as long as it doesn’t come from your mouth I won’t trust it. Because I just trust you yeonnie, no matter what.” He explained her gently, trying his best to assure her.

 

 

Jiyeon can see a sincerity in his eyes. “you are not lying oppa?”

 

 

Myungsoo smiled gently . He placed her hands on Jiyeon’s cheeks, he then wiped the tears on her cheeks. “I’m not. So stop crying, I can’t stand seeing you crying.” He said softly yet full of love.

 

 

Jiyeon could do nothing but burst into his hug and she hugged him tightly. “gomawo oppa, gomawo for trusting me” she said thankful between her sobs. She was happy yet guilty in the same time. She was happy because Myungsoo trusts her but guilty because she must lie to him.

 

 

- AN UNWANTED FATE -

 

 

Jiyeon walked slowly on one of a busy streets in Seoul. Her gaze fixed on the road in front of her but her mind was in elsewhere. The thing that happened between her and Myungsoo this afternoon kept popping in her mind. Altought Myungsoo said he trusts her, but it can’t help her to not thinking about the letter. She knew that one day Myungsoo will know her truly self, but she couldn’t expect it happens now, in this kind of way. If he has to know about the fact of her, she wanted he know it from not from that ing letter.

 

 

Suddenly an image of losing Myungsoo came to her mind. Her afraid was getting bigger and bigger everytime it came to her. She know she is selfish, she wants Myungsoo trust her but she keeps lying on him. But she just doesn’t want to lose Myungsoo, she doesn’t want Myungsoo hate her if he knew her real identity. She can’t imagine how would her life become if she lost him. She already lost her parents in the incident a long years ago. After her parents died in that incident, she only has Hyomin, T-Ara and him in this world. She loves him with all of her heart.

 

 

BRAAAAAAAK

 

 

jiyeon slapped out from her daydreaming as she heard a loud voice from the street. She saw many people ran and made a crowd. She felt curious what was happening and walked to the crowd. She saw a young girl was lying on the ground and blood flowing from her head. Sitting next to her, a little girl was crying badly and shaking the body of that unconscious girl.

 

 

“help me, please help my unnie!” begged that little girl to the people in the crowd. But there was any respond from everyone in that place. They just kept silent and just staring to the little girl and her unconscious sister. Jiyeon couldn’t stand it anymore and immadiately walked toward them.

 

 

“YAH! What are you doing? Hurry call the ambulance!” she yelled at one of the guy in that crowd and gave him a death glare.

 

 

That guy seemed scare and immadiately pressed some buttons on his phone, calling the ambulance. Not waiting too long, an ambulance came and took that unconscious girl to the hospital. Jiyeon and that little girl followed them as well.

 

 

- AN UNWANTED FATE -

 

 

Jiyeon is sitting on a bench in front of an emergency room, next to her a little girl was crying badly. Jiyeon couldn’t stand seing her cries, she then embraced her into her hug. “sstt, gwenchana! your unnie will be fine” she said while patting her back. She tried her best to assure that little girl.

 

 

“I scare unnie, I don’t want Jia unnie die. I don’t have anyone else in this world except Jia unnie.” Explained the little girl between her sobs

 

 

Then they heard the emergency room’s door opened. A man came out while taking off his mask. He walked weakly toward them. Jiyeon could see a sadness in his expression. “I’m sorry, we lost her” that one sentence broke all the hopes of the little girl. Her cies was getting worse and worse as she heard her sister died

 

 

Jiyeon couldn’t do anything, she felt sorry for her. She knows how is her feeling right now. Losing the one that you love and you only have is the worst thing in this world. Suddenly, she remembered back to that time, the most terrible time in her life, the time when she almost lost Hyomin forever.

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

 

Jiyeon was busy doing her homework when suddenly the door’s bell rang. She quickly rushed to the living room in her home.

 

“HYOMIN UNNIE!” She screamed shockingly as she saw Hyomin’s bodybleeding so bad.. “what happens with unnie?”she asked frightened

 

 

“Jiyeon ah, let us get in first.” Eunjung said while helping Hyomin to stand properly. Hyomin was half unconscious and she looked like she’s endure an extreme pain from her stomach. Eunjung placed Hyomin’s hand around her neck, and on the other side, Qri did the same thing.

 

Jiyeon followed Eunjung’s command and moved aside from the door. Qri and Eunjung bring Hyomin went in, Jiyeon and the rest T-ara members followed them from behind. Eunjung and Qri helped Hyomin lying on the sofa in the living room. Boram rushed to the kitchen looking for the first aid box. A few minutes later, she came and quikcly helped Hyomin to stoop the blood that kept flowing from her stomach. Hyomin screamed violently when Boram took out  a bullet from her stomach. She looked suffering so much

 

 

Jiyeon couldn’t stand seeing her unnie llike that. “what’s exactly happens to her?” she asked between her sobs. She felt sad, worry, and scare in the same time.

 

Hwayoung walked closer to her and patted her shoulder. “it’s okay. She can handle this” she said, tried to embrace her.

 

 

Finally Hyomin calmed down after Boram finished handle her wound. A moment ago Boram  thought that they would lose her forever. Hyomin  got shot when their were doing their job. Fortunately they could finish their job and hurry brought her back to home. They couldn’t bring her to the hospital because there will be a big risk if they did it.

 

 

Jiyeon stepped closer to Hyomin who was lying on the sofa. Now, she’s really unconscious. Jiyeon held her hand nd her hair softly. Hyomin looked so weak but it’s better than a few minutes ago.

 

 

“unnie.. please tell me what’s really happen to Hyomin unnie!” she pleaded to T-ara members who was in that room.

 

T-Ara didn’t respond her question, they just stared to each other. Then, Soyeon sighed heavily. “I’ll tell you everything” she said hesitantly. Then she started telling Jiyeon everything about them, from A to Z

 

 

Jiyeon couldn’t say anything but frozen after she heard what just Soyeon told her. She couldn’t believe her words. How it could be like this? How can Soyoen said they are assassins? Jiyeon shook her head in disbelief. She was unable to believe what just she heard. Soyeon then told her their reason being assassin. She also told her the reason why Hyomin joined with  them and became one of them.

 

After she heard Soyeon’s story, Jiyeon could do nothing but cried. She didn’t ever know what Hyomin had gone through in these whole time. He didn’t even know how much Hyomin suffered, and sacrifice her life in that kind of job just for the sake of her. In those whole time,  Jiyeon just knew that Hyomin works in a coffee shop as a waitress with the rest of T-ara members. She couldn’t imagine that Hyomin has another job like being assassin.

 

 

Since their parents passed away, were killed by some robbers who came to their house a long years ago, Hyomin took a responsibility to take care of her one and only dongsaeng, Jiyeon. Hyomin did many kind of works in order to earn money for their life. She did everything she can. She worked from dawn until late, but it still couldn’t help her to fill their needs. At that time, Jiyeon was still five and she couldn’t do anything. But Hyomin never gave up, he kept working hard for she herself and for Jiyeon. She doesn’t want to see Jiyeon get more suffer after all the thing that they have gone through. Until one day, Hyomin met a group of assassins name T-ara, she decided to join with them and become one of them. At first, she felt doubt with her decision, but she didn’t has any choice, it’s just the only way to her to get more money in that time. And finally,  she was convinced by her decision to join with T-ara to be an assassin even though, the risk is very dangerous. To cover up their true identity, they work in a coofee shop and pretend to be a waitress there.

 

 

After Jiyeon knew the reality of her unnie, she kept asking Hyomin to give up from her job as an assassin because, it is too dangerous for her. Jiyeon doesn’t want something bad will happen to her, if she keeps doing her job. But Hyomin kept rejecting her request and they always ended up quarelling and fighting.

 

Jiyeon knew she couldn’t make Hyomin gave up, and she will never be. So, she decided to follow Hyomin, joined with T-ara girls and become an assassin as well. So that, she can’t protect Hyomin with her own way. From the day she became assassin, she didn’t know how many people she has killed and how much sins she has made. But, as long as she can protect Hyomin, she never regret it.

 

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

Jiyeon cannot imagine what life would be like, if she lost Hyomin. Instead of losing her, she will choose to sacrifice her life to save her.

 

 

- AN UNWANTED FATE -

 

 

“AISSSHHH!!!! What’s happen with the two of you? Why are you so quiet?” yelled Eunjung, unable to take the situation any longer. Since the way heading the palce to do their job, Hyomin and Jiyeon just kept silent. They never be like this before. Usually, they will play and tease each other everytime they are together. But now, they aren’t even bothered seeing Boram and Soyeon who is playing around and fighting like a kid.

 

 

“are you two fighting?” added Qri who also curious with their action

 

 

“ani, we’re fine. Don’t worry about us and just mind your business!” answered Hyomin coldly and glaring at Jiyeon who just bowing her head. She doesn’t want to see Hyomin right now.

 

“I don’t know what is exactly happen to the two of you, but you know we have a mission tonight, and this time is harder than another mission that we had done before. So, I hope whatever is it, it won’t distrurb your focus in this mission” Boram gave her advice to the two sisters

 

“yah you heard that park ji? Just make sure you follow what granny just said.” Eunjung said jokingly while hitting Jiyeon’s hand playfully. Jiyeon just gave her a weak smile as her respond

 

 

“okay guys, here we are!” Hwayoung who served as the driver tonight  informed them happily as they reached their destination.

 

 

-JIYEON POV-

 

 

So, here we are, standing in front of an old warehouse who is located on the outskirt of Seoul. I felt relived as we reached this place. Honestly, since on the way heading this place, I felt uncomfortable being in the same car with Hyomin unnie.  After we have a fight this afternoon we become awkward to each other. I know Hyomin unnie also felt uncomfortable and awkward since this is the first time we have a serious fight after we did it two years ago.

 

 

T-ARA and I walked toward the old building in front of us. Tonight, in that place, there will be a drugs transaction between the two of the biggest gang of mafia in Korea. One of that mafia asked us to killl their rival after the transaction is over.

 

 

We hid in the one of palce in front of the warehouse. The thing that we can do now is, only watch and wait until they finish their business, so that, we can do our job to  kill our targets. As soon as the transaction was over and our ‘masters’ has left the building, we immadiately ran into the warehouse. Hwayoung, Soyeon, Hyomin, Boram and Qri unnie went in first, Eunjung unnie wanted to follow them from behind, but I quickly grabbed her wrist.

 

 

“what’s wrong park ji?” she asked me with her confuse expression.

 

 

I looked into her eyes. “unnie, can you do me a favor?” I asked her hestitantly

 

“wae? What is it, all of sudden?”

 

 

“unnie, will you promise me something?” I said, ignoring her question. “will you take care of Hyomin unnie and never let her get hurt?” I continued my words

 

 

Eunjung unnie gave  me a confuse look. “what’s wrong with you jiyeon ah. Why do you ask me the kind of stupid thing like that?” she asked me, has no idea with my action.

 

 

“just promise me  unnie!” I begged her. I wonder why am I being like this. But, I have a bad feeling tonight, and I’m so afraid of it.

 

 

Finally she nodded. “of course I’ll take care all of you and never let you get hurt. So, no need to ask me that request okay.” She said and smiled at me

 

I smiled back. “gomawo unnie” I said sincerely. “kajja! They need us now” I pulled her into the warehouse.

 

 

As soon as we were in it, it looked so horrible. Many of dead bodies were lying everywhere and the smell of blood spreaded over the room.

 

 

I saw Boram unnie was trying to escape from a bullet that coming to her. As soon as she has a chance, she quickly shot the man that tried to shoot her just now, made that man falling to the floor, lifeless.

 

 

“yah! What’s taking you so long? Why are you just coming now?” Boram unnie yelled to me and Eunjung unnie .

 

 

“kekekeke mianhae unnie, we just finished doing our business.” I replied jokingly.

 

 

On the other side, I saw Soyoeon, Qri and Hyomin unnie were wying witheach other to be the one who can kill people the most.

 

 

“ASA! I’ve killed three of that idiots, guys! Yah minnie ah, I’ll beat you” Soyeon unnie exclaimed proudly since she already killed three people.

 

 

“don’t be so full of yourself unnie, I already killed five” replied Hyomin unnie calmly, made soyeon unnie frown.

 

 

“YAH! leave me some!” protested Qri unnie frustrated since she only could kill one people.

 

 

Kekeke, I just could chuckle seeing their action. Both I and Eunjung unnie already killed one people. And now, just one people left.

 

 

“GOTCHA!” shouted Hwayoung happily because she succeed kill the last person.

 

 

YIPPIE!!!! The rest T-Ara members yelled cheerfully because we have completed our mission. But, I feel something weird, there is something wrong here. I counted the dead bodies in that room.

 

 

Only seventeen? Should they be eighteen? I asked myself. I’m sure they should be eighteen since I counted them before. But why are they just seventeen? where is the rest?

 

 

I tried to look around that place. I know he is here, somewhere in this place. After several times searching, finally I found him. He was standing behind a stack of wooden boxes. But what is he doing? Is he getting ready to shoot one of us? I tried to see who is his target, and to my surprise, it was Hyomin  unnie. On her place, Hyomin unnie was joking around with the rest of T-Ara. She didn’t notice a danger who’s coming to her.

 

 

The guy was already pulled the trigger of his gun. I became panic seeing a bullet coming closer and closer to Hyomin unnie.

 

 

I screamed panicky “HYOMIN UNNIE WACTH OUT!!!”

 

 

-AN UNWANTED FATE-

 

 

-NO ONE POV-

 

 

BANG!!!!!!!

 

 

A loud sound of the gunshot spread over the building. Hyomin stand still in her position. The blood already splashed over her face and her outfit.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED ...

 

OMG!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HYOMIN?

 

 

JAJANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

 

Hi Guys!! this is the second chapter. So, how's so far? is it ? kekeke mian, Im not good in making a story.

but I hope you like it. And once again sorry for my bad english.

do not hesitante to give your comments guys, I'll apriciate it.

 

(N/T :  Thank you for my beloved subscribers)