A Letter For Him

An Unwanted Fate

 

BANG!!!!!!!

 

A loud sound of the gunshot spread over the building. Hyomin stand still in her position. The blood already splashed over her face and her outfit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“JIYEON AH!!!”

 

 

Eunjng screamed as she saw a bullet ran through Jiyeon’s chest. She spontaneously shot the man who just shot Jiyeon. The bullets came out from her gun and ran through his body without mercy.  A few second later, he fell down, died.

 

T-ARA just stayed silent in their positions. They have no idea what has just happened. It happened so fast. The only thing they knew, Jiyeon’s body was covered by blood.

 

Hyomin was still frozen. A few second ago, she thought she will be died, but it didn’t happen because Jiyeon ran toward her and used her body to protect her. She let the bullet came through her chest and her blood splashed over Hyomin’s face and outfit.

 

Hyomin snapped out from her frozen as she saw Jiyeon’s body collapsed to  the floor. She immadiately caught her before her body reached the floor.

 

Hyomin placed Jiyeon’s body on her lap. Blood kept flowing from her body and she started breathing so hard.

 

Jiyeon stared at Hyomin’s face weakly. Then, a smile curved on her beautiful face. “un..nie.. I..I am sorry.. I am so..sorry for always being a  bur...den to you..” she said between her pain. “a..and go.. gomawo.. for being... the best unnie.. in my.. life.” She kept breathing hardly.

 

Hyomin shook her head, her could no longer bear to not cried. “no, what the heck are you talking about. You won’t die, I never let you die.” She said between her sobs. “YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING, CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!!” she shouted at T-ARA members who were in that room

 

“unnie..” Jiyeon called her. Hyomin gave her gaze back to Jiyeon and she  held her arm. “ne”

 

“I’m.. I’m fine.. ne.. I won’t die... I .. I won’t.. I won’t leave you a..lone.” Jiyeon said, her voice became weaker and weaker. “un..nie.” she held Hyomin’s hand tightly. “sa..saranghae,nomu.. nome.. saranghae” then she closed her eyes

 

“no, no, NO!” Hyomin screamed as she saw Jiyeon already closed her eyes.

 

- AN UNWANTED FATE -

 

T-ARA minus Jiyeon were standing in front of an emergency room. When they knew Jiyeon’s heart is still beating, they immadiately brought Jiyeon to the hospital. In the emergency room Jiyeon’s struggling so much.

 

Hyomin sat on the floor and leaned her body againts the wall. Her tears couldn’t stop flowing since they were in the warehouse. She feels so scare now. She scares Jiyeon can’t be saved and she will lose her. Jiyeon is the only reason for her to live in this cruel world. She also the only reason why she can deal with all the hardest time in her life. But if Jiyeon died, her life would mean nothing. Then, she remembered about the fight that happened with them this afternoon.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

“unnie, can we just stop all of this now?” asked Jiyeon to Hyomin who was busy preparing her gun for tonight’s mission.

 

Hyomin stared her confusingly. “what are you talking about?”

 

Jiyeon bowed her head, not wanting to see Hyomin directly. “I.. I’m sick of this job unnie. I don’t want to kill people anymore.” She said, kept bowing her head.

 

Hyomin’s gaze became fierce as she heard what Jiyeon just said “so this is about that again? We’ve talked about this for many times, Jiyeon. And I think, you already knew my answer” she replied coldly.

 

“unnie.. did you ever think about the people whom we killed? did you ever think that maybe, they have a family, and how their family’s feeling if they see the one they love died. It hurts unnie, it’s very hurt. We knew how hurt is that since we had felt it, didn’t we?” Jiyeon tried to persuade Hyomin, and now, she has lift her head to see Hyomin’s reaction.

 

Hyomin got mad. “Yah park jiyeon! Do you think they cared about our feeling when they killed our parents in front of our eyes? No Jiyeon, they didn’t! So WHY MUST I CARE ABOUT THE FEELING OF THAT STUPID PEOPLE OUT THERE!” she raised her voice unable to stand her anger.

 

Jiyeon sighed heavily. She knew this thing would  happen every time she asked Hyomin to stop being a murderer. But still, she just wants a better life for them. She wants to live normally, life without killing people and making so much sins, and life without lying to Myungsoo.

 

“you know unnie? Today, I just saw a little girl losing her sister, the only one family she has in this world. Just like her, I don’t have anyone else in this world except you. Seeing that little girl made me realized that maybe someday, I can lose you. Maybe someday, you will die because that ing job. But.. have you ever think about that? Have you ever think how scare I am? Just thinking about that makes me want to die unnie” said Jiyeon, she couldn’t hold her tears to not rolling on her cheeks. Finally she did it, she said the thing that she wanted to say. The thing that always makes her scare, the thing that always haunts her even in her dream.

 

Hyomin became silent. She never knew Jiyeon felt that thing. Now she knows how much her love toward her. But, giving up for this job is not an easy thing, it is imppossible. “mianhae Jiyeon ah, but you already knew we can’t give up from this job” she said softly and walking away from that room, leaving  jiyeon who was crying alone.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

“this is my fault, it’s all my fault! If I filled her request, she would be like this. I’m the worst unnie for her” Hyomin started blaming herself for what happened to Jiyeon, then she hit her fist againts the floor roughly.

 

Eunjung who saw what she was doing became worry. She walked to her and tried to stop her. “YAH Hyomin! What are you doing?” she yelled at her. But Hyomin ignored her and kept hitting her fist to the floor. “I said STOP IT!” Eunjung shouted again while slapping Hyomin’s face.

 

Finally Hyomin stopped her silly action. She bowed her head and covered her face with her palm. She couldn’t stop crying. Eunjung who couldn’t bear seeing her cries, then lead Hyomin into her hug. “it’s okay hyomin, she can make it. Jiyeon is strong girl, she won’t die” she tried to embrace her, when in reality, she was frightened to death.

 

Then, they saw a doctor came out fom the emergency room. He walked to them slowly, his face looked so gloomy. “are you her relative?” asked the doctor to T-ara members in that room.

 

“ne” Soyeon replied quickly

 

“we are sorry, but she lost so much blood, and we can’t save her” he explained them helpless

 

Hyomin shook hear head. “no.. you’re lying! Jiyeon not dead, she can’t die, I won’t let her die!” shouted Hyomin and pushed the doctor roughly.  Her cries became worse.

 

- AN UNWATED FATE -

 

Hyomin walked toward Jiyeon’s body who was lying on a bed. She stared at her face, it looked so pale. Then, she grabbed her hand and held it tigthly. She then, touched her cheek and then her hair softly.

 

 “Yah babo, wake up! Open your eyes! You said that you won’t leave me alone, you should keep your promise. But why you leave me now” said Hyomin to the lifeless body of Jiyeon. Her tears started rolling again from her  puffy eyes. “why you had to do that? Why you saved me? You should let that bullet killed me, you’re stupid” she kept talking like Jiyeon was listening  her. “YAH PARK JIYEON! STOP JOKING AROUND AND HURRY OPEN YOUR EYES!” Hyomin started to shout while shaking jiyeon body. Her cries was uncontrolled. She looked like a crazy girl

 

The other T-ARA members only could cry seeing Hyomin who began like a crazy. They felt sorry for her. They never saw Hyomin became like this. They know how sad Hyomin this time and how desperate she is. Jiyeon is everything in her life.

 

Eunjung stared at Jiyeon face, then she rembered about her request in front of the warehouse.

 

““unnie, will you promise me something?” Jiyeon said to Eunjung with a serious expression. “will you take care of Hyomin unnie and never let her get hurt?” she begged to Eunjung

 

At that time, Eunjung thought that Jiyeon was just out of her mind, and she didn't have a bad feeling of it. but now she knows what the meaning of her request that time.

 

“I promise you Jiyeon, I’ll take care of your sister and never let her get hurt. Just like what you have done all these times” she talked in her heart

 

 

- AN UNWANTED FATE –

 

On the other place, Myungsoo was waiting for Jiyeon in their favorite cafe. Tonight, they will celebrate their third anniversary. Myungsoo has made his decision. He won’t think about that letter and about the picture anymore. He decides to forget it. He just wants to love Jiyeon just the way she is. He doesn’t care who is Jiyeon and what is her profession. Because he believe her with all of his heart.

 

He was waiting about four hours but Jiyeon still hadn’t come yet. He stared to the anniversary cake in front of him. He had called her but her phone wasn’t active. “where are you yeonnie? Why do I have a bad feeling of you, like I will lose you forever” he mubled to himself.

 

Myungsoo waited for all night, but Jiyeon didn’t came.

 

- AN UNWANTED FATE -

 

Dear Myungsooo oppa,

 

Mianhae oppa, because all these times, I had been lied to you. Oppa, about what was written in that letter, that’s all true. I’m not Park Jiyeon, your nice and innocent girl. But I’ m park jiyeon, the assassin. the worst assassin that you could never imagine.

 

You know oppa? It hurts me so much everytime I see your face and I have to lie to you. I know I’m just a selfish girl, because I just want you to trust to me, but I never be honest to you. But I did it because I don’t want to lose you oppa, and I don’t want you to hate me. I’m afraid if I told you the truth, you will leave me and hate me forever. because I know, there is no one in this world can accept an evil girl like me.

 

There was a time where I wanted to give up from this job and become a normal girl, but I can’t do that. As long as Hyomin unnie do not give up, I just can follow her to do the same. Because, it’s my only way to protect her. I don’t know why I have do deal with this kind of fate, the fate that I never want in my life. The fate that always makes me suffer and the fate that makes me becomes a worst girlfriend to you. But I can’t do anything, I can’t blame my fate since God has written it for me.

 

Oppa, after you read this letter, I hope you don’t hate me. I know I can ask you to not leave me, and I have no right for that. But, I don’t want you to hate me, because I love you so much, I love you more than anything in this world.

 

Thank you for everything, for loving me and for always trusting me.

 

Your lover,

Yeonnie

 

Tears flowed from Myungsoo’s eyes after he read Jiyeon’s letter. Hyomin gave the letter to him this morning. She also told him everything about Jiyeon and why Jiyeon didn’t come to the cafe that night. Myungsoo couldn’t believe what Hyomin told him, and he couldn’t believe the fact that Jiyeon has gone, she has left him forever.

 

Actually, Jiyeon wrote the letter in the day she planned to have a dinner with Myungsoo. Jiyeon knew she can tell the truth directly to Myungsoo, so she decided to write a letter for him. She didn’t care what Myungsoo will do after he read that letter. She just want to be honest to him. She was sick for always lie to him. She knew it will hurt her so much if Myungsoo decided to leave her, but she hopes Myungso won’t hate her. She planned to give that letter personally to Myungsoo when they met in the cafe. But she couldn’t do that and she would never able to do that, because God already took her to be on His side, forever.

 

Myungsoo was standing in front of a picture of a beautiful girl. In that picture he saw that girl’s smilling. She looked so happy. “you’re not an evil girl Jiyeon ah. You are a nice girl, my nice innocent girl. I don’t hate you for whatever you had done to me. Because the same as you, I love you more than anything in this world.” He talked to Jiyeon’s grave.

 

END-KKEUT-FIN

 

 

So this is the ending guys

what do you think abou the ending? do you like it?

sorry for making Jiyeon die.

and one more time, thank you for supporting this story