The Secret

An Unwanted Fate

-JIYEON POV-

 

“oppa! Oppa!” I called Myungsoo oppa for many times but he kept ignoring me and just playing with his food.

 

“OPPA!” I called him again or exactly yelled at him in order to get his attention.

 

“oh, ne yeonnie. What’s wrong?” thank god finally he back from his daydreaming.

 

“there is nothing wrong with me, but you” I pouted. “oppa, is there something bothering you?” I asked him curiously. I don’t know why, but since this morning he jus kept quiet and didn’t talk too much as usual. And now, when we are in our lunch time he just played with his food, not even bothered to touch it.

 

“eh, what’s wrong with me? I’m just fine” he replied with a slightly smile.

 

I know he is lying now. We have been dating about three years, and it’s enough for me to know him well. I know whether he is happy, sad, or whether there is something bothering him like this time. “are you sure you’re alright?” I asked him again jus to make sure he is really fine.

 

“yah you don’t believe me? I’m fine jiyeon ah, so don’t be worried about me, okay!” he said while pinching my cheeks.

 

“YAH! Apayo.” I whined.

 

Kekeke. I saw he was chuckling. I don’t know what is going on with you oppa, but I hope you are right, I hope there is nothing bad happens to you.

 

- AN UNWANTED FATE -

 

Finally the school time was over. I quickly run out of my class and walked toward Myungsoo oppa’s class, since he is my senior so we are in different class. Today, we will have a date *yeay*. It had been a while since we have our last date. Myungsoo oppa was busy with his final project and I was busy with my job. Yes I have a job, but I never told him what is my job and actually, I don’t want he know about it.

 

I quickened my paces since I feel really excited with our date and I don’t want to make Myungsoo oppa waiting for me too long. But, suddenly my phone rang. It was from Hyomin unnie.

 

“yeoboseyo!” I greeted my sister

 

“where are you now?” she questioned

 

“I’m at school, wae?” I asked her back

 

“go home now, we have a job tonight!”

 

“Mwo? Again? But unnie...”

 

“no but! Just palli go home!” I got cut off before I could finish my words. Then I heard she already hang up the phone.

 

AISH! I sighed heavily. I thought I would have a nice date with Myungsoo oppa today. But... Arrrggh that ing job is always ruinning my plan. Feeling frustrated I texted Myungsoo oppa, telling him that we can have a date today. I also said sorry for breaking our plan. And luckily he said it was fine. Oh.. I feel so luck because I have him as my boyfriend. He is so kind to me and the most important is, he always understands me.

 

- AN UNWANTED FATE -

 

“YAH PARK JI!”

 

I snapped out from my daydreaming as I heard Eunjung unnie’s voice yelling at me.

 

“what are you thinking about, huh?” she asked me with her curious face

 

I shook my head. “ani, I didn’t think anything” I lied. Actually just now, I was thinking about Myungsoo oppa, about his weird action in this whole day. I don’t know why, but I think he has something that he hides from me.

 

“are you sure, you’re not thinking about anything? or you were just thinking about your failed date, huh?” Hyomin unnie teased me.

 

“Yah! Don’t talk about it, you know how piss I am because of it” I yelled angrily. It make me get piss everytime I think about my failed date.

 

I saw everyone was laughing “yah what’s so funny?”

 

“you know, your face is turned red because you get angry” explained Boram unnie between her laugh. AISH jeongmal, they’re really annoying

 

“you guys stop teasing her, we are arrive already” luckily Soyeon unnie saved me before these annoying unnies keep teasing on me.

 

Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Hwayoung and I came out from our van. Now, here we are, standing in front of a beautiful mansion.

 

“daebak! That’s so damn big!” commented Hwayoung amazed seeing the huge building in front of us

 

“yah close your mouth or you want insects get into it” said Soyeon unnie made Hwayoung quickly closed . Hahaha that’s so funny seeing her action.

 

“are you ready? Asked Boram unnie, the eldest unnie among us.

 

“Ne” we replied in unison

 

Then, we walked colser to that mansion. We can see some guys are standing behind the gate of that mansion. From their appearances we believe that they are the bodyguard of that place. For you who don’t know why we are here, it because we have a job. We have to kill the owner of that mansion. Yup, we are assassin. If you see our appearance, I bet you are unable to believe it. But that what we are. We have done this job since two years ago. Many people in the world of crime known us as T-ARA because we always leave a crown symbol on the body of our victims. If you think we are cute and innocent, you have to think twice because we are not. We are the scariest assassins that you have ever known. We never let our targets escape and we always kill them without mercy. You can call us an expert because we never lost our targets

 

BANG BANG BANG

 

The voices of gunshot broke the silence of that place. Following the voices, three men fell down with a hole in their head

 

“Hyomin ah you are too excited” commented Qri unnie as she saw Hyomin unnie just shot three people without even bothered to give them a chance to defend themselve.

 

“I just don’t want to waste my time unnie” said Hyomin unnie calmly. There was no regret in her face after klling three people. Hyomin unie is the most heartless girl among us. She can kill everyone who interfere her way in killing her targets. She is a cold-blooded killer an she always kills her targets right in their head. She looks so terrible when she kills people and sometimes, it makes me scare of her.

 

Not waiting too long, a bunch of guys came out from that mansion as they heard the gonshots who came from Hyomin unnie’s gun just now. We could see the look of surprise on their faces when they saw their friends lying on the ground, lifeless. They were more shocked when they saw seven girls standing in front them and holding a gun.

 

Regardless of their shocks, we already shot them and one by one of them falling to the ground and their blood splashed in everywhere.

 

“they are coming again!” informed Eunjung unnie when another bunch of guys ran out from that mansion.

 

“Aish jinjja! why are they so many?” complained Hwayoung fustrated. I know she want to finish this mission as soon as possible since she has a date with her boyfriend tonight.

 

“Yah ryong ryongie just forget your date! I bet you won’t have a chance to do it, just like me” I

 

“Yah park jjirong, shut up! or you wanna get beaten, huh?” she shouted at me. I know she feels so irritated now. Kekeke I love teasing people.

 

“yah maknae, be serious please!” Eunjung unnie interrupted us before we start fighting

 

We continued shot that poor guys in front of us.

 

“you guys handle this useless guys here! I’ll handle our target.” Hyomin unnie told us while she walking to entering that mansion

 

- AN UNWANTED FATE -

 

-NO ONE POV-

 

Hyomin walked calmly entering the mansion. Her footsteps echoed to the entire rooms of that huge building. “Damn! This place is ing big.” She exclaimed. “where should I look for that ing jerk?” she thought while looking around that mansion. Then, she saw a room with the door half opened. She was curious what’s in that room, she decided to enter into it.

 

Meanwhile, in a room in that mansion, an old man was hiding in a big wardrobe. His body was shivering violently. He closed his eyes and hoping there is no one can find him. Unfortunately, God is not to be on his side tonight. He could hear footsteps approaching him. The sound of footsteps getting closer and closer. Then, he heard the door opened. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a beautiful girl standing in front of him.

 

“are you that scared?” asked Hyomin to the old guy in front of her

 

“w-who who are you? A-and what .. what will you do to me?” asked that poor guy haltingly because his body couldn’t stop shaking.

 

Hyomin gave him her smile, her terrifying smile. Then she leaned her body toward him. “I want to kill you” she whispered softly yet sounded scary, made the poor guy gulped

 

“w-why? Why do you want to k-kill me? What did I-I do to you?” he asked her between his tremble.

 

Hyomin gave him another smile. “you did nothing to me. I want to kill you because they told me to do it.” She explained calmly.

 

“please... p-please let me go! I will give you more than what they gave to you. B-but please lat-let me alive” he pleaded tearfully.

 

Hyomin smirked “such a pathetic guy” she said coldly while pointing the gun to the man’s head. No need to thinking too long, she already pulled the trigger. A bullet ran thourgh the man’s head, made his head shattered and the pieces of flesh from that guy’s head scattered all over the wardrobe.

 

Hyomin just standing quietly and staring to the dead body in front of her. “mission is complete” she said emotionlessly.

 

“unnie, you already killed him?” asked Jiyeon, came out of nowhere.

 

Hyomin smiled at her “ne, the mission has done” she answered her dongsaeng happily like there was nothing happened just now.

 

Jiyeon took a look a dead body in front of her sister. She felt soory for him. Suddenly, a feelling of regret stabbed her chest. Another people was killed, I hope I can stop doing this job, she thought.

 

“kajja! I wanna have a good sleep tonight.” Hyomin pulled Jiyeon to leave that place.

 


- AN UNWANTED FATE -

 

Myungsoo was in his class, reading a letter in his hand. He has read that letter for many times but he can’t believe what he was written on it. “ani, it’s impossible. She never do this. She can’t do this!” he shook his head in disbelief. “Arrrghhh it’s so irritating!” he screamed, feling frustrated.

 

“oppa, what is this?” suddenly Jiyeon came, out of nowhere and immadiately grabbed the letter from Myungsoo’s hand.

 

Myungsoo surprised with her presence. He even more surprised knowing Jiyeon has the letter. “yah yeonnie give it back to me!” command Myungsoo.

 

Instead of giving the letter back to Myungsoo, Jiyeon ran away from him. Myungsoo tried to chase her but it’s too late, she has disappeared. Myungsoo looked for her in every rooms in her school but he couldn’t find her, Jiyeon ran like a flash.

 

“Aish where is she? Why I can’t find her everywhere? What if she read that letter?” Myungsoo talked himself. He looked so worried

 

While, it was on the rooftop of her school, Jiyeon was sitting alone. In her hand, there is a letter that she stole from Myungsoo just now. She started reading what is written on that letter

 

YOUR GIRLFRIEND PARK JIYEON, SHE IS NOT AN INNOCENT GIRL WHOM YOU KNOW IN THIS WHOLE TIME. SHE IS A MEMBER OF A GROUP OF ASSASSINS CALLED T-ARA, THE SCARIEST ASSASSINS THAT YOU COULD NEVER IMAGINE.

 

Jiyeon’s eyes widen as she read the letter. She can’t believe what just she read. Her tears slowly rolling down from her beautiful eyes. How it could be like this? Why must Myungsoo know about this? Now he has known who I really am. What if he hate me? What can I do now? That question started popping in her mind.

 

TO BE CONTINUED ....