Chapter Six: Meeting The Troublemaker

The Chocolate Coffee Cafe

A/N: ReUpdate! This was the chapter that got deleted by maintenance problems. I will have chapter seven up soon :D As Usual, Credit goes to UnicornHepHap for the amazing poster! :D On With The Story!

~Chapter Six~

"Hey, little brother! What's up?" Kris greeted into his phone. Kiran scowled as he heard his brother's greeting.

"Kris, I'm not little anymore. And nothing much. You know, I'm just on a plane." Kiran replied, nonchalantly. Kris furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why the hell are you on a plane?" Kris questioned him. Kiran shrugged as if Kris was there.

"I'm just coming to see you. I asked Mom if she would let me go and she said yes. So, I'm coming to Seoul." Kiran explained. Kris mentally sighed.

"Well, you won't be seeing me for long; I'm going on a camping trip with Chanyeol and some friends." Kris told the younger. Kiran's mouth made a small 'o' shape. Then, a sly smile came on his face when he realized who would be going.

"Then I'll just come with you!" Kiran exclaimed happily over the phone. Kris thought for a moment. He really didn't want Kiran coming along with them; he would just bother them. But, mother would give him hell if he didn't let Kiran go. And he did not want to deal with that.

"Fine. Just don't cause too much trouble." Kris warned. Kiran still smiled slyly.

"I won't." Kiran reassured him. Kris was sceptical though.

"What time is your plane landing?" Kris asked after a minute. Kiran calculated the time in his head.

"About 9:30 am tomorrow. Can you come pick me up from the airport? I'll probably have extreme jet lag and pass out in your car." Kiran laughed a bit just thinking about it. Kris suppressed a smile as he thought about it also.

"Yeah, I'll pick you up tomorrow. Maybe I'll bring Chanyeol along, if he's up." Kris told his brother. Kiran nodded but realized that Kris wasn't right in front of him, but on the phone instead.

"That'd be great! I can finally meet your beloved!" Kiran exclaimed into the phone. Kris rolled his eyes at his brother's antics.

"Alright. Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Have a nice trip. Bye." Kris told him and said his goodbye. Kiran grinned.

"Bye, brother!" Kiran exclaimed, once again, into the phone and hung up. Once Kris heard the call disconnect, he shook his head. He didn't know what to do with his brother.

After getting ready for bed, Kris set his alarm for the morning ahead and climbed in his bed. He quickly texted Chanyeol, asking him if he wanted to come with him to pick up Kiran in the morning. He got a quick reply, saying yes, and a goodnight message. He smiled and sent one back to his boyfriend. Kris laid down and closed his eyes, breathing becoming even and sleep heavy on his mind.
 -----
Chanyeol woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. He got up on his feet and padded over to his closet, where he got out a pair of dark-washed jeans and a white t-shirt. He quickly threw those on and slipped on his black converse. He grabbed his keys and phone and was out the door in a matter of seconds.

As he got in his car, he texted Kris.

I'm coming over now. You wanna drive? Chanyeol sent the question and started his car. He pulled out of the parking garage and received a text from his beloved.

Yes. I'm looking foward to seeing you~ Kris had texted him. Chanyeol smiled. When he came to a red light at an intersection, he quickly texted Kris back.

Why? Chanyeol sent and waited for a reply. He started driving again when the light went green. He could see Luhan's apartment when he felt his phone vibrate. He pulled into the parking garage and checked the message.

Because I know you're going to look gorgeous; even if you aren't trying to. Chanyeol read the message and he couldn't help but to blush and smile to himself. He pulled up to the door that led to the apartments and saw Kris waiting there. Chanyeol turned off his car and, immediately, opened the door and got out.

"Kris!" Chanyeol ran up to Kris and hugged him. Kris held him tight, spinning around.

"I missed you." Chanyeol mumbled into Kris' neck, but Kris caught it. He smiled softly.

"You saw me yesterday." Kris whispered into the younger's ear. Chanyeol buried his head deeper into Kris' neck.

"I don't care. I still missed you." Chanyeol told him. Kris tightened his arms around Chanyeol, pulling them closer.

"I know what you mean; I missed you too." Kris confessed. Chanyeol looked up into his boyfriend's eyes. He leaned up and pressed his lips to the older's. Kris kissed back, savoring the sweet taste that was Chanyeol. He tasted like strawberrys and ice cream.

When they pulled back, Chanyeol smiled widely at Kris. Kris smiled back.

"C'mon, or we are going to be late." Kris reminded him of what they had to do today. He grabbed the keys from Chanyeol's front pocket and went to open the door for the younger. Chanyeol got in the passenger's side and Kris got in the driver's side. They drove out of the parking garage and to the airport.

When they drove up to the airport entrance, it was a few minutes before 9:30 am. Kris turned off the car and got out, Chanyeol doing the same. Kris walked into the airport and looked around. He looked over at the seats and saw the familiar face of his brother. Kiran sensed Kris' stare and looked towards him. He brought his hand up and waved, lips turned into a bright smile. Kris walked towards him, Chanyeol in tow, and hugged his sibling. Kiran hugged Kris back and patted his head. Chanyeol studied Kiran while he interacted with his older brother. He had dark hair, almost black, and a toned body. Of course, he could never compare with Kris' physique. Kiran looked like Kris, but not to the point where they would be mistaken as twins. He was shorter than his brother, about as tall as Chanyeol, and had flawless skin. Overall, Chanyeol could see that he rivaled Kris, but Kris had beat him with the outward appearance.

"Kiran, meet my boyfriend, Chanyeol." Kris introduced Chanyeol and Chanyeol bowed. Kiran waved and smiled. Kris took Chanyeol's hand afterwards.

"Chanyeol, this is my brother, Kiran." Kiran, being clueless, held out his hand for Chanyeol to shake. Chanyeol looked up at Kris confused.

"Kiran. We are in Korea. People don't greet eachother that way." Kris reminded him. Kiran flushed bright pink, took his hand away and rubbed the back of his neck, sheepishly. Chanyeol smiled.

"It's okay. I understand." Chanyeol reassured. Kiran perked up instantly. Kris led the way back to the car and opened the door for Chanyeol. He left Chanyeol to help Kiran put his bags in the back seat. He looked to see his brother's jaw dropped and his eyes wide.

"This can't be your car, Kris!" Kiran pointed at the sports-car. Kris just looked at him.

"It's Chanyeol's." Kris deadpanned. Kiran's mouth formed an 'o' shape. Kris held in the urge to faceplam himself.

Kris helped Kiran get his many bags into the back seat, then Kiran got in as well. Kris shut the door, walked around the car, and got into the drivers seat. He grabbed his beloved's hand and held it.

"Are you ready to go camping tomorrow? I figured you never went camping as a child." Kris looked over Chanyeol for a second before turning back to the road. Chanyeol nodded his head and smiled. Kris smiled for a mere moment before it went away. He looked in rearview mirror at the backseat. His brother was sleeping soundlessly in the back, leaning on one of his bags for support. Kris smiled a bit.

He held Chanyeol's hand as he made the voyage back home to Seoul.
 -----

A/N: Well, that was just fantastic! I love you all for reading! Thank you! I will have chapter seven up as soon as I get it done! Until The Next Chapter!