Chapter Four: A Story And A Brother

The Chocolate Coffee Cafe

A/N: Hello again!! This is the fourth installment of The Chocolate Coffee Cafe! I hope you enjoy it! And it's early so that a good thing, but it's a bit short... but that's because it's a chapter foretelling what is to come! The poster was made by UnicornHepHap! Need I say more about her awesomeness? ;D

A Bit Of A Warning: In the beginning of this chapter, there is a bit of angst. Not much but I wanted to warn you guys anyway!! 

 

~Chapter Four~

It's been a week since the date and Chanyeol and Kris have been practically inseparable. They would come to The Cafe together every morning and Baekhyun or Tao would greet them. They would order coffee and talk about things with The Cafe Couple, as Kris and Chanyeol nicknamed them, and Suho would say something funny and they would all laugh.

Chanyeol was currently sitting at The Cafe talking to Kris and Baekhyun.

"So, when are you guys going to go on another date?" Baekhyun asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Chanyeol laughed at him. Kris grinned.

"I don't know, how about now? Come on, Chanyeol, let's go take a walk." And with that, Kris pulled Chanyeol's arm and led him out of The Cafe. Once they were out, Kris let go of Chanyeol's arm and they started walking.

"Kris, on our date last week, there's one little detail I left out." Chanyeol started, looking down. Kris looked at him, strangely.

"Okay." Kris said, signaling Chanyeol that he was listening. Chanyeol took a deep breath.

"My family had bad luck with having children." Chanyeol's voice faltered for a moment. Kris waited.

"Meaning, my umma had gotten pregnant twice after me, but..." Chanyeol stopped there.

"But?" Kris questioned, eyes on a faltering Chanyeol.

"But, accidents had happened. The first pregnancy was the only time I really saw my umma for more than a week. She was ecstatic and that was the second time I had seen her so happy. The pregnancy went well, she did everything right and it came time for the baby to be born. The delivery went okay, but the doctors checked my newborn brother and found that he had severe heart problems. The doctors said that he wasn't going to live past a few months. And surely enough, past away two months later. His name was Daehyun, great and honor. Then, there was another pregnancy. My umma was happy yet again but, those feelings left her like a gust of wind at the hospital. She had went into labor and the baby, my sister, was still-born. I had never seen my umma cry so much." Chanyeol let a tear escape his eye, but that one tear brought a whole rush of sadness and more tears. Chanyeol had to grab onto Kris for support. Kris suddenly put his arm around Chanyeol and pulled him into a hug. Not many people were walking around them so, they could have a bit of privacy.

Chanyeol cried into Kris' chest, gripping his shirt in the process, and Kris just let him. He let the boy cling to him for dear life. He had took in the boy's story and felt for him. He wanted to hold onto Chanyeol and never let go. He wanted to protect him from any harm at all.

Is this what they call love? This feeling?

He didn't know. All he knew was that there was this feeling in his heart, that whenever a certain tall, bushy-haired boy was near him, his heart would skip a beat. And now that the boy was in his arms, crying his heart out, he had the urge to just kiss the boy.

So, he did.

Kris lifted Chanyeol's head from his chest and grabbed his chin. Chanyeol blinked, stray tears rolling down his face. Kris leaned in, their faces inches apart, and waited to see if Chanyeol would pull back. He saw no sign of the boy pulling back so, he leaned in and pressed his lips softly against the younger's. Chanyeol was surprised as Kris moved his lips against his. He didn't know what to do. But, when Kris pulled back, he immediately wanted to pull the older's lips against his again.

Kris started to walk back to The Cafe that was in sight, only he didn't get very far. Chanyeol grabbed his hand and pulled him back against him so that their clothed chests touched. Kris looked at him and smiled softly. Chanyeol leaned up a bit and connected his lips with Kris'. He smiled into the kiss as he felt Kris kiss him back and snake his hands around his waist. He locked his arms around Kris' neck and deepened the kiss.

When the need for air became too great, they pulled back, reluctantly. Kris looked into Chanyeol's eyes and Chanyeol smiled widely at him.

"I like you, Chanyeol." Kris stated, boldly. Chanyeol's smile grew wider.

"I like you too, Kris." Chanyeol said, just as boldly. Kris smiled as he joined lips with Chanyeol once again.
 -----
"I swear, Kiran, he is the cutest thing ever." Kris said into the phone. His brother was on the other line, laughing.

"I'm sure he is, Kris. From what you described oh-so-happily to me, he sounds like the cutest thing ever." Kiran emphasized. Kris chuckled as his phone vibrated.

"And will you stop texting him while you are talking to me?!" Kiran shouted over the phone while Kris tapped away.

"But if you think about it, Kris, why didn't you just send me a picture of your boyfriend, instead of just describing him to me?" Kiran asked his brother. Kris made a face.

"I never thought of that. I'll send you one now!" Kris, once again, put his phone on speaker and searched for the photo he and Chanyeol had taken earlier that day at The Cafe. Once he found it, he sent it to his brother.

"I won't get pictures if I'm on the phone, so I'll call you tomorrow." Kiran informed him.

"Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow." And with that, Kiran hung up. He received Kris' message a little while after and looked at the picture. The picture showed his brother, Kris, and his brother's newfound love interest. He had to admit, he felt attracted to Chanyeol after seeing this picture. He was cute.

Kiran always got what he wanted. He was the youngest in his family and his mother favored him, while his father favored his older brother. But, Kiran always got what he wanted, nonetheless. And he wanted Chanyeol. Yes. His brother's beloved. Chanyeol was cute and just Kiran's type.

I will have Chanyeol. Just you wait, Kris, I will have him. I always get what I want, remember?
 -----

A/N: Hello! How did you like it? Tell me if I made any mistakes! Also how do you like Kiran's character? Not so much, eh? Anyway, Chapter Five will be out soon! But, until then, I wanted to say that I really do love my subscribers!! They really make my day :) I love you guys!! Until the next chapter!

HEY!!!! GO CHECK THIS STORY OUT!! It's a side story to this story!! It's by my Best Friend and it's a BaekTao fanfic! So Go Read It!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/228746/the-chocolate-coffee-cafe-baektao-side-story-fluff-romance-taobaek-baektao