What a Mess!

What Will Happen To Me?

     Ha Ji ran to the bathroom to wash all of those embarrassment off her face. She splash the water all over her face, and the whole bathroom floor got wet. A while later, Sungmin came running in , and fell on the floor because of the wet puddle the Ha Ji made.

    “OUCH!” Sungmin scream. Ha Ji notice that she was there then turned around.

    “What’s wrong?” Ha Ji asked her surprised.

    “You know I just fell because of all this water on the floor.” Sungmin said. Ha I walked over toward Sungmin and picked her up. She look at Sungmin feeling very sorry.

    “I’m sorry I didn’t  meant to make a big mess, but don’t you know how I feel right now. Right?” Ha Ji said as she help Sungmin get all the dirty stuff of her clothes.

    “Yeah, yeah. I know how you feel, but you know that after that slap you are the most hated girl by everyone in this school. All those student out there are scared of Jessica and her people.” Sungmin said in a nervous voice. Even though Ha Ji is her new friend, but what could she do if everyone going to make her turn against Ha Ji? After all of the drama and talk. Ha Ji and Sungmin both went to art class, and the notice that they were twenty minutes late.

    “Young ladies, please tell the whole class why you were late.” Mrs. Hyde said. The whole class turn around and starred at Ha Ji and Sungmin started feeling awkward with to many eyes on them.

    “Can you stop staring at us like we have four eyes!” Ha Ji screamed. She can’t stand all of this, the slap, and then now the whole class staring  at her.

    “Ms. Kim Ha Ji, meet me after class.” Mrs. Hyde said. “Now why won’t you tell us what happen Sungmin, since you are the nicest girl in class.” Mrs. Hyde continue.

    “Ok so this is how it all started. Ha Ji and I was just sitting there eating lunch, then all of the sudden the principal daughter Jessica, called out Ha Ji, and Ha Ji just ignored her really. Ha Ji didn’t wanted to talk to people like Jessica.  She is not worth wasting our time on her. So Ha Ji walked away, and Jessica send her little followers over to grab Ha ji back to her. All of a sudden , out of no where Jessica slap Ha Ji. So she ran to the bathroom and wash her face, we talked and that is how we late. Ok I’m done.” Sungmin said and dig in her bag for her water. That was just to much talking for her.

    The bell rang as soon as Sungmin and Ha Ji get to sit at the seat. They were saved by the bell. Sungmin and Ha Ji quickly grab their things and get going, but Mrs. Hyde have to stop them at the door.

    “You two young lady have a detention today. If you don’t go that would cause bad outcome.” Mrs. Hyde let the two girls go.

Ha Ji P.O.V

    Wow what I crazy day! I thought that my first day here would be more friendly?  Who was that boy who handed me that piece of paper? He look so cute and nice. Must be one of those spoiled brats!

    “Ha Ji! Ha Ji!” I heard someone called my name while I was thinking of the boy. I slowly turned around and realize it was one of my old friend since middle school. She is a very nice person I can’t believe we met again at this school.

    “Hana-ah! I miss you so much. It been so long since we talk.” Ha Ji screamed out and ran into Hana arms.

Next Time : What will Ha Ji do? Her old buddy Sim Hana, is she still the nice girl who Ha Ji used to play with or is she different? Who is that boy that Ha Ji is thinking about? Is he in the L5? Who knows. Well stay tuned my chingu ( Friend in Korean ).

A/N I’m so sor

ry for updating so long MRTPanda I really didn’t mean to take that long, I forgot my password and was to lazy to reset it, but now I know what it is so I would update more faster. And thanks all my subscribers even though its not that many. Hahha