Who She Think She Is?

What Will Happen To Me?


    “Hey you!” A rude voice from behind Ha Ji called out. She turned around and see that it was Jessica and the rest of her follower. “Do I know you?” Ha Ji said and walked away. Jessica stood there shocked that a new student would dare talk to her like that. She turn around and told Jaejong and Min Ho to grab Ha Ji back to her.

    “Who you think you are? Talking to me in that kind of voice.” Jessica say and touch Ha Ji face in a threatening way.

    “Get of  me you dam bastard!” Ha Ji screamed and kicked both Jaejong and  Min Ho on the leg.

    “Yah!” They both screamed. Jessica look at Ha Ji, then slapped her across the face. Ha Ji frozed. Her hand was on her face. On the place where Jessica slapped her. Students in the lunch room was reacting wildly.

    “You Hit ME!” Ha Ji exploded in anger.

    “Yeah I did and you have any problem with that?” Jessica said and walk away. Jessica took one of the student napkin and wipe her hand.

    “I don’t want the thing germs on me.” Jessica said and looked at Ha Ji with a digusted face.

    “Get back here you ! You hit me and think you will get away with it?” Ha Ji screamed. She dropped on her knees, and started crying.  A rough hand touched her shoulder. She looked up, but didn’t notice who that person is.

    “Here take this and wipe your tears. You won’t want your beautiful eyes getting all red.” The boy say to Ha Ji. She stare at him, and she recognize that look. He is one of the boy in L5, but she don’t know his name.

    “Get YOUR hand OFF me!” Ha Ji said in a fierce voice.

    “You might think that I’m with them jerks?” The boy said. “Well I’m actually not. Don’t worry I’m not lying to you.”

    “Whatever. You are just like them. You walk around and act nice to girl and hurt them. I’m not stupid I heard a lot about you guys. Now would you get out my way?” Ha Ji said and push the boy away. She walked away and Sungmin followed behind her trying to catch up to her.

    “Are you alright? It was crazy back there!” Sungmin said and handed Ha Ji a tissue to dry her face. Sungmin hold Ha Ji shoulder to keep her from falling on the ground like before.

    “Komawo, Sungmin.” Ha Ji said and started crying.

That would pay for what happen today. She better watch her back because I am very serious about this. No one mess with me and get away. NO ONE…….  

A/N Sorry I take forever to update. To much home work, and test >.< Well enjoy chapter two! Comment and Subscribe :D