My New Place

What Will Happen To Me?

Hello, hope everyone like the forward so far. Subscribe please if you do. i have made a poll asking if i should make it a rated story or not. It was a tied. So to make it fair me and Kayplovekpop, have decided to make this fan fic not rated and only 'some part' will.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  No One P.O.V

“Why does this have to happen? I never knew that my parents would get like this and divorce.” Ha Ji said to herself while she unpack her stuff. Her mom walk into Ha Ji room and look at her. “Honey, I’m sorry that you have to see you’re father and I get like that. It’s better for both of us.” Ha Ji mom say and looked at her daughter.

“Because of you guys I have to go to a school that I don’t even know anyone.” Ha Ji say unpacking her stuff angrily. Her mom just look at her, apologetically and walk out the room.

Change of Setting.
                                               

Ha Ji new school.

    I enter my new high school, and there was many cute boys. Unlike my old school, when there is only girls who could go to that school. I don’t know my way around the school. When I saw this boy walking toward me I asked him where is the school office so I can get my class schedule. He just told me to walk ahead and the office was right there. ‘What a cute boy.’ I headed for the office and saw a group  of five walking around the school. When I look at them I realize there was one that was very cute.

    Who was that boy? I walked for my first class and stand in front of class to wait for my seat. “Class we have a new student with us today.” My math teacher say. “She will sit next to you Ji Young.” I stare at the direction he was pointing and saw a very beautiful girl sitting there.

    “Hi Ji Young.  What should I call you?” I asked Ji Young, trying to make new friends, but everyone in this class seem to dislike me everyone is so cold looking. “Just call me Ji Young, that my name.” She say and ignored me the whole class period.

    What is wrong with this school everyone is so cold, and who was the five people I saw this morning? Can’t someone tell me! The day past by quite fast for me, and I eventually met someone nice. Park Sungmin. Well it’s just that she is having a hard time now and had been dumped by her boy friend.

    “So what happen between you and your boy friend?” I asked her.

    “Nothing much.” She sob. “My ex. Boy friend was one of a member of the group call ‘Lucifer’. He is Kim Hyun Joong. I thought he is a good person unlike the other, I guess I was wrong. They are always walking around searching for new kid and try to get one of the member to play around with that person heart. But if you get unluckier they would do even more worse. No one ever no what will happen.” Sungmin say to Ha Ji.

    “You call this a school? Why don’t they get in trouble for this?” I asked her confused.,

    “No. they can do what ever they want. The leader Jessica Jung is the principal one and only daughter.” Sungmin say looking around making sure that no one heard them.
 

Sorry it might sound boring in the beginning, but please subscribe. It will sound more interesting later on in the chapters :D