Date

Problems with the Mind + Date + Special Fic

 

My real gift to Ate Ron~  ic will be based on my meeting with Ate Ron and Ate Den~ hehehehe

@GaemGyu
Finished another cup of bubble tea! I want to drink more! Bubbles! [attached photo]

@shfly3424
@GaemGyu I want to taste that too! ><

@GaemGyu
@shfly3424 you can go with me next time^^ let us meet~

@shfly3424
@GaemGyu sure~ just send me a message about the details ok? ^^ GN

@GaemGyu
@shfly3424 ok^^ good night!

Asdfghjklqetuozxcvbnm are we really going to meet? As in? Physically? No kidding?
 Kyuhyun thought as his conversation with Yesung has finally sinked in. Yesung was an online friend he met at a social site. It was surprising when Yesung suddely started a conversation with him claiming that the two of them got a lot of similarities, especially in music. From that day onwards he and Yesung had always chatted daily and regularly, talked about everything that popped in their minds. He learned a lot of facts about Yesung while he too shared informations about hisself to the other without having any reluctance. Yesung has been a person Kyuhyun can talk, well chat, without having any awkward or uneasy feeling. He has told the other his problems and Yesung would always give him advises and support. In short, he likes Yesung. Suddenly agreeing to meet-up wasn't really that surprising considering that he and Yesung were the ones involved. What he's anticipating will be Yesung's behavior and attitude when the two of them are face-to-face. He just hopes for the best as the exitement builds up on his body.

He got his phone and started planning with Yesung about their meet-up.

~

From: Yesung
Subject: I’m here
I'm here now at the front of the bakery^^

To: Yesung
Subject: Late
Wait! I'll be late! Sorry...

From: Yesung
Subject: ^^
That's fine. Just send me a message when you're here.


Kyuhyun hurriedly walked to the mall's direction. He wasn't expecting that his test will consume more time than needed. He was already finished with the exam but the professor didn't let him out for some unknown reasons. He spent an hour of doodling while waiting for the other students to finish. When he saw Yesung's message he started to panic and notified him that he will be late.

To: Yesung
Subject: =_=;
Almost there...


Kyuhyun stopped by the nearest comfort room when he was near the meeting place to check if he's presentable and looking fine. After brushing some strayed hair with his hand, he straightened his blue button-up shirt and adjusted his faded jeans. He opened the gallery of his phone to look once again at Yesung's picture, he wanted to be sure of what the other looks like (aside from the fact he was cooing at how beautiful and cute the older was). He went to their meeting place with mixed feelings.

While he was walking, he scanned the place and finally found Yesung. His online friend was wearing a black v-shirt with matching skinny jeans, showing off legs thinner than girls, and a cap with a skull design. He totally looked cool and hot. Yesung saw him and got his slr camera hanging around his neck to take pictures of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun clutched at his body bag and used it to cover his face as he walked nearer to the other. He remembered that Yesung's hobby was photography and the older told him he will be bringing a camera so they can capture pictures of their first physical meeting. He told Yesung that he's camera shy and he's afraid of slr camera's for the photos will be super HD but the older just shrugged it off and demanded that they take commemirative pictures.

"Hey! Do not cover your face, no need to be shy Kyu," Yesung said as he continued snapping for pictures.

Kyuhyun felt something tug on his body as he felt dizzy while goosebumps started to errupt in his skin. Sure, he has talked with Yesung for so many times but not physicaly. He and Yesung also told each other their voice types too, while he was bass, the later was baritone. He didn't expected that Yesung's voice will be that husky.

"Yesung, sorry I'm late," he said as Yesung finally stopped taking pictures and stood up from where he was sitting.

"That's fine," said Yesung as he smiled at Kyuhyun. He looked around, "It's already past noon, I'm really hungry. How about we eat first?"

Kyuhyun smiled back. Yesung talked to him so casually, as if the two of them were still chatting online. But this time, he was able to see a real smile from Yesung, not just some ^^ emoticon. "Where and what do you want eat?"

"Hmm... Anywhere is fine. You are the one obliged to choose since you're the one familiar with this mall," said Yesung as he straightened his shirt.

"How about bibimbap? But I haven't tried eating there yet." Kyuhyun said as he crossed his arms. Unlike two people who just met each other, they didn't shook each other's hand because they already met and know each other too well, though not physically.

"Sure," said Yesung. He stretched his neck as he allowed Kyuhyun to lead the way.

~

The two of them walked silently until they're in front of the store Kyuhyun had in mind. They entered the busy store and found available seats.

The two of them analyzed the place. "So... Do you think I need to go to the counter or someone will be assisting us?" asked Kyuhyun as he looked around the restaurant. The other occupants of the store were families that were having their late dinner. He found the displayed menu and carefully read it.

Without him knowing, Yesung was taking pictures of him.

"What would you- hey!" Kyuhyun shouted as he covered his face with his hands, "I told you I'm camera shy! I'm allergic to pictures!"

"Too bad, I've already taken a lot of stolen shots. Look, this one's my favorite!" Yesung presented to him a picture of himself looking seriously at something while he was pouting. "I'm going to upload it later."

"Argh! And to think I practiced and trained myself to avoid photos," Kyuhyun sulked while Yesung just heartily laughed.

"Excuse me Sirs, what would you like?" a girl gave them a menu and waited for their orders.

"What will you have?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Whatever you'll be ordering," Yesung said as he gave the menu back to the girl.

"We'll have 2 beef bibimbap..." he said to the girl. "Wait. Do you want some noodles Jongwoon?"

"I don't think I can eat too much," Jongwoon answered.

"Okay. Please add one beef bulggogi myon," he said to the girl again.

"What will be your drinks?" the girl asked again.

"Softdrinks," the two of them said at the same time, making them laugh a little.

"Ok, please wait for a while." The girl left the two of them alone again.

"I didn't really expect that we'll be meeting physically," Kyuhyun truthfully said to start a conversation with Yesung.

"Me too. I thought I will never see your face physically," Yesung replied.

"Actually I checked again for your pictures so I know what you look like," Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Oh, me too! I was actually stalking your profile and pictures..."

Their conversation continued flawlessly. This will not be surprising too for the two of them always talked online, the only difference today was the two of them were face to face.

They stopped talking when the girl returned with the bowl of noodles.

"Wow that's big..." Kyuhyun gulped as he stared at the big serving infront of him.

"Yeah it is," Yesung agreed as he took pictures of the noodles. "Hey you should pose or all the photos of you will be stolen."

Kyuhyun sighed before obliging to Yesung's order. He smiled as Yesung took pictures of him again.

Kyuhyun started eating, "Hmm... This taste good." he said before sliding the bowl to Yesung, "Here, give it a taste."

Yesung used Kyuhyun's chopsticks to get some noodle and beef, "Hmm..." he nodded in agreement while the girl arrived again placing the bibimbaps and utensils on their table before going again.

"Gosh, how can I eat all of this?" Kyuhyun said as he eyed the two dishes in front of him. He looked again at Yesung to see the other was busy taking pictures of the food. "You'll seriously post it?"

"You mean your stolen shots?" teased Yesung. He focused his camera at Kyuhyun. "You better smile or pose happily or else the people who will see the picture will conclude that you're a grumpy person."

Kyuhyun crossed his arms in defence, "I'll tell them I'm grumpy because of you."

"As if!" said Yesung. He finally removed his camera from his neck and placed it at his bag. "I'm very hungry! Let's eat~" the two of them started mixing and eating the bibimbap.

They eat in silence. Deep inside Kyuhyun, he kept on thinking what topic will be appropriate for them to talk. The exchange of their POV's of their life was pretty detailed online even if they always start with only a Hi. Kyuhyun wasn't sure if he'll tackle subjects concerning Jongjin, or Ahra, or their parents. How about music? Music has been the foundation of their virtual friendship. Kyuhyun has decided, he'll ask something music-related.

"Kyuhyun?" Yesung said as he looked up.

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun replied. He was kinda expecting that Yesung will be speaking a lot, that's how he was when their chatting online. He was anticipating any topic that Yesung will throw to him, hoping that he can reply something witty.

"Do you think my pets will eat this?" Yesung pointed to their bowls.

"Eh? You mean your pets? Kkoming, Ddangkoma, Ddangkkoming and Ddangkkomaeng?" Kyuhyun said. He knew the name of Yesung's pets for they have been a topic most of the time. Kyuhyun always cooed at the pics of Yesung's pets (always denying the fact that he's cooing over Yesung too, the older would always post selcas of him with his pets).

Yesung nodded, "Yes, you see, I promised them that Oppa will bring home something for them."

Kyuhyun chuckled at that. He can't stop finding Yesung so adorable and cute even if he's 4 years older than him. The older told him before that he considers his pets a part of his family and being older than them, he must be a responsible Oppa (or Appa, Kyuhyun of being a father rather than a older brother). "You better stick what they eat," he said, "They will not be amused if you feed them something not appropriate for pets."

Yesung nodded again, "I guess I'll just buy some toys or something. They will be sad if I don't bring anything home for them after I told them how excited I am to meet you." His Hyung smiled sweetly at him.

Kyuhyun smiled back (ignoring the fact that he's already flushed red, blaming the spiciness of the kimchi), "I was ecstatic with this meeting too."

After a moment, Yesung has finished his meal while Kyuhyun was still struggling with his. "Hyung, help. I can't finish it up."

"Sorry Kyuhyun, I'm already full," Yesung said as he burped. "I'm sure you can take-out the noodles."

Kyuhyun looked dejectedly at his food, he wanted to finish it up but his stomach wouldn't allow him anymore. "I guess. Let's pay now?"

The two of them both called the same girl and asked for the bill. Kyuhyun also asked if they can pack it for him. Giving their own share of money, the girl asked them to wait for a while.

"So where are we going next?" Yesung asked as he got his camera out again.

"Can you accompany me to the music shop? I need to buy a cd for my sister," Kyuhyun said. He wasn't really sure if he and Yesung will have anything more to do since their meeting wasn't really planned well, it was just decided. Wait... Was meeting the right term for this? Kyuhyun wondered.

"Sure," Yesung answered as the girl returned with Kyuhyun's take, the receipt and their change. "Excuse me Miss, can you take a photo of the two of us?" Yesung asked as he pleadingly looked at the girl.

The girl nodded and smiled as she took the camera. Yesung stood up and sat beside Kyuhyun, already smiling at the camera.

"I said I don't like photos," Kyuhyun said as he pouted. He wasn't aware that the girl was already taking pictures.

"Oh come on, just cooperate and pose. We are disturbing her," Yesung said as he posed a v-sign and wrapped his arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"Fine," Kyuhyun smiled to the camera. After a few shots, they thanked the girl and left the store.

~

"Why do you need to buy a cd for your sister?" Yesung asked as they made their way to the music store, side by side.

"It's a gift for her," Kyuhyun answered as they entered the shop. "Oh! I didn't know that they already released their album!"

"I shouldn't have come here," Yesung said as he looked at where Kyuhyun was looking, "I want to buy all of it!"

"Me too," Kyuhyun sighed, "If only I own this whole shop."

"Yeah, that way you can always give me a discount. Hey! You could give it to me for free!" Yesung laughed.

"In your dreams, I'll give extra charges to you Hyung," Kyuhyun laughed too as he got the cd for her sister and paid for it. "After this, will we go to the toy store?"

"Yeah, but can we have a detour at the restroom first?"

Kyuhyun tsked, "Don't tell me your having a stomach upset."

Yesung hit him in the shoulder as the two of them laughed, "Silly."

~

"Look Kyu!" Yesung shouted as he ran to another shelf of toys, "It's a turtle again! I'm in paradise!"

"A gay turtle," Kyuhyun chuckled as he followed Yesung, "It's purple."

"Hey!" Yesung hit Kyuhyun again.

"But Hyung! You looked like a 5-year-old boy while you're acting like that," Kyuhyun defended as he got a hard time rubbing his shoulder.

"Yeah, said the boy who was hugging the big Tiger stuff toy," Yesung teased.

"Hey! What can I do? Tiger was too cute to be ignored!" Kyuhyun said as he tightened his hug over the Winnie the Pooh character. "You were also cooing over Ior and every turtle thing we saw."

Yesung poked his tongue out before he grinned, "Well I have chosen a gift for them." The older showed Kyuhyun the small turtle stuff toy which produces sound and light when pressed. "My babies will be happy."

"The owner will be happier," Kyuhyun said as he sadly returned the Tiger to its shelf and they made their way to the counter. While Yesung was paying, Kyuhyun was left staring at the display shelf of action figures. He got a long face as he looked at the figures.

"What's wrong?" Yesung asked with the wrapped gift. "Oh! Naruto action figures!"

"There's no Itachi," Kyuhyun whimpered and pouted.

Yesung stared at him before touching his cheeks, "Ow, poor baby Kyu. You're too cute!"

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun groaned, deep inside he hoped Yesung can't feel his face heating up.

"I knew that your pout will be cuter in real life," Yesung smiled. Kyuhyun felt his heart beat faster. "So where are we going next?"

"Umm... Bubble tea?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Oh yeah! That's the reason why we're meeting up right? But before that, let's take pictures together," Yesung said as he dragged Kyuhyun out of the mall. They shamelessly asked a kind stranger to take pictures of them and in the end, every picture turned out cute and unique in their own ways.

~

Bubble tea

"That's a nice day, right?" Kyuhyun asked as he sipped on his bubble tea.

"Yeah, that's the best date ever," confirmed Yesung. He took photos of everything that takes his interest (of course that includes Kyuhyun).

"D-Date?" stuttered Kyuhyun.

"What do you call what we did?" Yesung suggestively smiled, "*def of date*"

"I thought we were just hanging out or something," Kyuhyun said as he shyly rubbed the back of his head. He felt something really 'weird' deep inside him. Weird. That word, the meaning of that word is very special for him. When the word weird comes to his mind he can't help but also think of Yesung and thinking of Yesung makes him feel weird. So everything's just too weird. Kyuhyun smiled, "Yesung's very weird."

"You know Kyu, I'm already immuned to that. You never fail to point out that I'm weird," Yesung smiled back as he touched Kyuhyun's philtrum.

Kyuhyun held Yesung's hand and said, "Loving someone is weird right?"

"Everything about love is weird," Yesung frowned. "Why?"

'I feel something really weird about anything that concerns you... Can it be that weird feeling is love?' Kyuhyun thought as he shook his head. "Nothing, I'm just wondering when can we have our 'date' again."

"You know how my schedule works so everything's up to you," Yesung replied. He intelaced their hands as he took another sip of his drink.

"I'll be the one planning it then," Kyuhyun tightened his grip on Yesung's hand(already showing his possessiveness? ;D). His mind started thinking of dates that will surely be enjoyable for the two of them. He smirked as he remembered that after one more exam he'll have his vacation.

The end?

Thank you for reading everyone! the next one... only Filipinos can read it since I used Tagalog (our language)
so I guess this ends here

KYUSUNG FIGHTING! 
tomorrow will be my last update before I go *HIATUS* TT^TT

take care everyone! love~