Chapter 6

Heart can beat twice

 

CHAPTER 6

TIFFANY kept on patting her roommate’s lap just because she getting eager to know where HYOYEON does had been since their last met in the company. HYOYEON could not stop from giggling inside her heart, seeing anxious response from her friend but she tried to be calm. Notice that her friend did not give any reaction, TIFFANY thought that HYOYEON does not satisfy of the cancellation of their plan – watching movie today.

Fany    : Are you mad, Hyo?

Hyo      : Why should I?

Fany    : Because we cancel our plan to watch movie today.

Hyo      : Why should I be mad? Don’t worry, Fany, I’m fine.

Fany    : Then tell me where did you go?

Hyo      : (Hyoblushed suddenly) I’m just walking around this neighborhood area.

Fany    : Omo that face, you lying, Come on, Hyo, tell me.

Hyo      : Fine I will tell you but later. Where’s Tae?

Fany    : I told you before. She is in her room.

Hyo      :Okay don’t yell (smile)

Fany    : Promise me you will tell me everything, okay?

Hyo      : Arosso everything, can I go to her room now?

Fany    : Please go on, my majesty.

On the other hand, TAEYEON was lying on her comfortable queen-size bed, reading her schedule for tomorrow. Even though her eyes did not stop from reading, but she focused more on the conversation in the living room. I bet what they are talking about. Hearing the word that HYOYEON want to come to her room, she quickly rose herself from the bed and sat on her chair, pretending reading on her study table.

(Knock knock)

Tae      :Come in, Hyo.

Hyo     : (Opened the door)How you know it’s me?

Tae      : I could hear both you from inside here – talk so loud.

Hyo    : (giggle)I’m sorry

Tae      :No problem, where have you been?

Hyo     :(come on Hyo answer quickly, but should I tell her the truth? I’m just met my new friend ) I went out with my friend.

Tae      :Oh, so did you have fun?

Hyo     : Yes, I had so much fun (smile)

Tae      :(smile)let’s eat then, I’ve waiting for you. I mean we have waiting for you.

Hyo     :Sorry Tae, I already eat with my friend.

Tae      :(TAEYEON paused for a long time before responded back ) it’s okay.

Hyo      :Maybe I will sit with you while both you are eating. You’re not mad at all, right?

Tae      :Don’t worry I’m understand. It could be because our practice had ruined our plan. I’m the one who should put apology, not you.

Hyo      :Nah, it’s okay. We can plan for another day; with the must all of us are free that   day.

Tae      :Yes, you’re right.

Later in the living room, the quietness of the space was break off as the incoming message tune was played.

Fany    :It’s my phone

(Hey my Tiffy , I missed you since we say goodbye, I know you can do it for me, hope everything will be good, text me before you go to sleep, Fighting)

 Hyo     :Who’s it?

Fany    :It’s Jessy.

Hyo      :Who is Jessy?

Tae      :She’s our new friend who will join us for the show. Didn’t I told you about her before?

Hyo      :You told me you had found you new friend, without telling me her name.

Tae      :Actually she is Tiffany’s friend.

Hyo      :Okay, I want to go to my room. Getting exhausted, it must because of vigorous practice this morning.

Fany    :Can you wait Hyo; I have something to tell to both of you.

Both TAEYEON and HYOYEON waited for TIFFANY to response, all she did was bowed to the floor and kept on tapping her knees without raised up her head. Few minutes passed but TIFFANYdid the same thing. Seeing her friend response is incredibly weird, HYOYEON could not resist for waiting more.

Hyo      :Well go on, say something. Speak, Tiffany, speak.

Tae      :Is everything okay, Tiffany?

Fany    :I just want to tell you something important – and it’s about me.

Tae      :Come on Fanyspeak up.

Fany    :Jessica is not my friend.

Hyo      : You mean she’s your enemy now?

Fany    : No paboo, she’s not my enemy. What I want to say is that she’s not just a friend.

Hyo     : Best friend.

Fany    : More.

Hyo      : Pass, I got no idea.

Tae      : I got it.

Fany    : Really? Is that for the true, Tae?

Tae      : (smile) Yeah.

Hyo      : Explain please, any – anyone of you?

Tae      : Jessica and Tiffany are together, as a couple.

HYOYEON paused for a sec then she turned to TIFFANY.

Hyo      : WoW, That’s nice Fany, but why you didn’t tell us about her earlier?

Fany    :We kept it for a while until us both are ready for that. After looking at your response, even now we can say to the whole world (smile)

HYOYEON didn’t feel weird coz she have many friends around her as a couple like YOONYUL , the weird thing that she never have any feelings for girls and she never datedany boys. But after met SOOYOUNG she turned her head over heels even she met her just twice but always felt that she is her coming (price charming).

TIFFANY has been dating JESSICA for long time. They met in the show case day, after that they grow close until they fallen for each other lately but they kept it just for both until they be sure about their feelings.

Fany    :You look sleepy, Hyo. Go to sleep now because I’m finish already. Besides, my body is screaming for bed too.

Hyo      :Ok

Fany    :But you will go to tell me about your part too, right?

Hyo      : Aish, I will

 

TIFFANY felt so happy that herroommatesunderstand her feelings and accepted her and JESSICA relation. Then she went to her room and texted JESSICA about everything just happened – and glad that her roommatescould accept the news.

The thing that TIFFANY and HYOYEON did not know is that TAEYEON kept her feelings towards HYOYEON from the first place but she didn’t want to reveal about it until the right time is yet to come. TAEYEON could not resist that she just feel so happy to be by her side in every moment of her life, every pathway in her life time diary. TAEYEON had no intention to scream to the top of her lung saying her love with those simple words, I Love You, to HYOYEON but the fear inside her stop TAEYEON to do so. The feelings locked deeply in her heart and the only key to open the cast is none other than HYOYEON.

It was 11 at night when HYOYEON received call while wondering around in her own room.

 (Ring ring)

Hyo      : Yes, Yuri?

Yuri      :Hi Hyo, how are you?

Hyo      :I’m fine, is there something wrong?

Yuri      :Aniyo, I just want to inform you that I will go early with Tiffany, so don’t forget to tell Mr. Dabout that.

Hyo      :Ok.

Yuri      :Ah, and one more thing, take good care of my Yoonauntil all of us meet there.

Hyo      :Oh, about that, I’m not sure I can do it. (Laugh)

Yuri      :(Laugh) Come on, I will tell her to behave herself while around with you tomorrow.

Hyo      :(Laugh) Ok, anything else?

Yuri      :Thanks my friend, I think that’s all. Sleep well.

Hyo      :I don’t think so, but I will try.

Yuri      :(giggle) Ok. Bye, Hyo.

Hyo      :Bye, Yuri.

In the middle of the night, HYOYEON could not close her eyes – not even once – she felt nervous because of the show tomorrow. Fed up playing with her mind, she decided to watch late night television program.

The other side faced the same situation too. It is her first time performing in front people – and it will happen less than 24 hours from now. TAEYEON could only wonder – whether she already prepared enough for the day and the question will only answer by tomorrow.

TAEYEON opened her door and saw flashing light from the dining room. As she stepped closer, TAEYEON smiled as she could recognize the viewer even with the limited light in the room.TAEYEON smiled and joined HYOYEON– sitting right next to her.

Tae      :Insomnia? (Smile)

Hyo      :I’m tired but every time I closed my eyes I kept on thinking about it. That’s why it’s hard for me to go for slumber.

Tae      :Me either.

Hyo      :(she placed her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder while yawning)I want to ask you something but we’ve never having this kind of topic before. I think right now is a good time for it.

Tae      :What is it about, Hyo?

 Hyo     :Have you ever like someone before?

 Tae     :Hhmmm… maybe. Why does she asking about that now? Oh I see, it must be because of Tiffany – maybe she had been encouraged to talk about it right now.

Hyo      :It’s a little weird that we live in the same house but we didn’t know almost anything about each other, I mean whether we are fall in love with someone or not, don’t you think?

Tae      :It’s not something weird for me. It depends on both side – whether you could accept it or not. I already know about Tiffany’s relationship long time ago but for the sake of privacy it is much better letting her tell us first. Now tell me, what do you think about JeTi?

 

However, when TAEYEON turned, sleepyhead HYOYEON already fall asleep and only smooth breathing could be heard from her. TAEYEON smiled – with the joyous in her heart – how she wishes that this position could last forever. Slowly she placed her head, with the pillow underneath her head and covered her body with the blanket from her room.

Everyone should take a good rest for tomorrowTAEYEON whispered – wish the best for everyone – and she smiled – and good night my girl. You’re always in my dream – and I love you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Notes : Jessica name color : Blue

            Sooyoung name color : Cyan

Sorry about my English ,  Hope u all liked it !! ^__^