Chapter 10

Heart can beat twice

 

CHAPTER 10

It was weekend and the three roommates were very tired from their exhausting training throughout the weekdays so they took the chance to stay at home except Taeyeon – as she decided to spend the weekend with her family. On the other hand Hyoyeon and Tiffany were at home watching television to spend their rest time together.

While watching the show, Tiffany suddenly remembered that Hyo didn’t tell her yet about what happened that day she was out.

Fany   : (suddenly yelled) Oh, Hyo!!……….

Hyo     : Yah~ (jumped) you scared me….. Out of the blue and suddenly you yell like that.

Fany    : (laughing) Mianhae, I just remembered something.

Hyo      : This is my first time meeting people yelling when they remember something. What is it?

Fany     : I said sorry but I can’t deny it’s really important. I suddenly remember that you haven’t told what happened that day. You said later and until now you never tell me the story, so here’s the chance.

Hyoyeon stopped for a while trying to arrange the words without showing any obvious reaction. The moment with Sooyoung is unforgettable and without her own realize her face starting to blushing as tomatos. Tiffany realized the reaction either and she smiled just by looking at her friend until she could not stop herself from teasing Hyoyeon.

Fany     : Omo, u blushing again...

Hyo      : Stop teasing me or else I won’t say anything.

Fany     : (Whining) Come on Hyo~

Hyo      : (smiles) I went out with Sooyoung

Fany     : Sooyoung??? Is she your friend?

Hyo      : Should I call her my friend? To be honest I don’t even know what should I call her? Categorize her? Friend? Or is it only me thinking the other way round?

Fany    : What do you mean?

Hyo      : I think I like her.

Fany    : (shocked) Hyo, are you out of your mind?? I never thought u…

Hyo      : Could you please calm down Fany, it’s already complicated for me either you know.

 

After realizing that she kind of over the line by showing the reaction, Tiffany finally came to her sense. It is surprising – both parties as well – all of the sudden Hyoyeon confess that she in love with the stranger who comes out from nowhere. Tiffany believes in Hyoyeon – even Hyoyeon herself could not give the reason why. Both of them thought alone with their heart – Tiffany never thought that Hyoyeon will be in the same club as her. Tiffany loves Jessica whilst Yoona with Yuri nowadays. Hyoyeon also thought that she making the wrong decision to tell Tiffany but in the same time the burden in her heart seemed lightened. Yes – Hyoyeon realized that she should know Sooyoung more before telling to her friend that she fall in love but what else can she say. Hyoyeon definitely feel irresistible when Sooyoung by her side.

 

Fany     : Look here, Hyo, there is no reason why you should doubt about your feelings towards anyone but heart is unpredictable – you should ask your brain in the same time too. Make sure that you are making the decision with the full stop. Make sure of it first. I’m not trying to stop you it just that I don’t want to look you suffers in later time.

Hyo     : I already thought about it for many times and I already make my decision. Thanks for your advice Fany, the only thing left is that whether she feels the same way as I am either. Thank you, Fany, thank you for listening. You are my true friend, Fany. Thank you.

 

It does not happen for a long time when suddenly Hyoyeon’s cell phone rang.

 

Hyo     : Yobuseyo, Oh hi Yoong!

Yoona : Hyo , where are you ?

Hyo     : I’m at home, wae?

Yoona : Me and Yul hanging out at the park , would you like to join us?

Hyo     : Okay, but I will ask Tiffany too.

Yoona : Sure and bring Taeyeon and Jessica unnie along.

Hyo     : Taeyeon is not here. She’s at her parents’ house, I will ask Tiffany first. Maybe she might bring Jessica along.

Yoong : Neh , inform me if you already confirm to come along okay? The more the merrier.

Hyo     : Neh , bye.

Yoong : Bye.

 

Hyoyeon told YoonYul plan to go for a walk at the park to Tiffany and the news give huge response from Tiffany. Immediately she reached her phone and contacted Jessica who in the same time has no idea on what to do during the rest day either. Nonchalantly Jessica gave a positive answer and promised to meet them at the park around 6.

Two hours had passed since the girls having fun at the park. Yoona seemed enjoyed riding those heartbeat roller coasters and was about to ride it again with Yuri but seeing Yuri refused, Yoona decided to bring Yuri walk along the man-made pond near the merry-go-round.

In the same time, Jessica grabs the chance to take a snap of her lover, Tiffany. In every action in every step, Jessica did not missed any opportunity to take photo with Tiffany even though Tiffany just standing beside the dustbin to throw her tissue. Tiffany sometimes pretend to ignore Jessica so that she could snap more photos of her but in the end after click sound heard, Tiffany immediately ran towards Jessica and see her own photo and smiled with satisfaction.

Hyoyeon watched those lovey dovey playing around and teasing each other. She even wished that she could confess her feelings as soon as possible so that she could receive more attention and love from her dear. Hyoyeon did not realize that someone was about to walk behind her quietly and closed Hyoyeon’s eyes with her tiny hands.

Hyo     : Tae, you’re scaring me

Tae     : Minhae (smile)

Hyo     : How is your family?

Tae     : They all fine, umma made some Kimichi for us.

Hyo     : Wah, I miss her kimchi

 

Taeyeon nodded her head and bowing her head, looking at the pattered floor. Hyoyeon realized her reaction – dull answer and she knows there is something that bothered Taeyeon.

Hyo     : Tae!

Tae     :  Hmm?

Hyo     : What’s up with you? Did something happen there?

Tae     : Ani, what makes you say this?

Hyo     : I could feel that you hide something from me, although the last time you said there’s nothing wrong but I could sense that you’re hiding something from me.

 

How could Taeyeon stop herself from feeling miserable? Tiffany had told everything about their conversation – about Sooyoung – when Taeyeon met JeTi at the ice-cream stall. Tiffany explained the story in full detail and it just makes her feelings getting heartbreaking. Taeyeon regret for making such a long time to go and just confess her feelings. She thought that by just looking at Hyoyeon everyday even at home could secure that girl from liking someone else – more worst loving someone else.

Taeyeon just giving this usual excuse – she wants to make sure that her all-the-time wish to be the superlative singer in the country will be come true one day. Hyoyeon look as if the reason is true – she kept on comforting Taeyeon that she should not push herself to the limit or else she will exhaust herself. Taeyeon can barely smile – at least Hyoyeon believed it. At least Hyoyeon did not suspect anything or else she could not find any other reason to back up herself.

Tae     :  You’re right, let’s not talk about me; I want to know everything about her in details

Hyo     : Omo , Tae otokkey araji ? (How did u know?)

Tae     : Fany told me.

Hyo     : She told you already? Why am I not surprise at all?

Tae     : I really hope that I know this news before Tiffany but let bypass be bypass. Come on tell me about her more.

 

Smiling is the only thing that she could do – even heart did not yet ready to hear about that. Taeyeon trying to rip in the bud to show her frustration but deep inside her heart they scattered into tiny pieces by now.

When Hyoyeon was about to talk about her charming ‘prince’, little by little tiny drops of rain fell down and it does not take a long time to wait for the rest to fell down either.

Hyo    : It’s raining. Get a move on and find the others.

 

The weather seemed understand Taeyeon’s feeling and support her in tears. Only the Highest know her state right now. Taeyeon cried under the rain – that is the best time for her to cry and she knows it. The sympathy from the weather wiped out her tears from her broken heart along with the tears from the sky. Hyoyeon did not ever know that Taeyeon is wiping her eyes not because of the rain but because of the heavy heart that could not bear the hurtful news. Poor Taeyeon, she tried her best to control her sobs under the pouring rain for being regretful to herself – for not confessing her feeling affection for Hyoyeon for the first place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for so long

Hope u guys like this chapter , also please continue to support me ^ ^