Chapter 23

Heart can beat twice

Hyoyeon got the location while chatting on her way to Tae .. Outside the library Hyoyeon tried her best smile.
" Yah , why you changed your plans today , it might be our last free break before our new schedule" 
" Tiffany just called me seems so yeah but im not in the mood  for the drama "
Hyo nodded and though to herself *I shouldn't bother her , not in the mood for drama means the drama queen have to leave or she will break anytime soon* 
" Let's take a walk and eat ice creams " Taeyeon looked at Hyo but she feels somthing wasn't right.
" Are you okay ?" Tae asked
" Hmm , but i think i will ruin it more.." 
" Hyo if you think being polite and leave me for the sake of ruin my day i wouldn't have texted you to start with , so chocolate or vanilla or both?"
Hyoyeon sighs  " Any of them will be fine " 
They took a walk in silence a tons of questions in Hyo's mind still bothering her and the later knew something did happened but decided to stay quiet as usual.. They eat ice cream and someone tapped thire shoulder at the same time ..
" What a wonderful couple , join us in our partition over their , a variety of things you might take for free and our games starts in 5 minutes" A lady with colorful outfit and makeup spoke to them
" But we aren't a.... "
" Couple ?! Its okay friends can join too.. oppsee , come on we are running late " She insisted on taking them to the partition both shocked but laughed as they couldn't refuse her... They went their and found people gathering and small wooden stage held .
" Hello everyone welcome to our event , we have lots  of amazing food ingredients you should check also you can try free samples on our partition now we have fantastic four teams a competition will start whoever collect more points will have free vouchers form oir partition now let's start" Taeyeon asked Hyo if she okay with this and Hyo nodded.
" Our first game is "tuho" , shoot maximum number of arrows in the big bucket to win " They go second place and collected 40 points the mood started to lightn up alittle .
" That was amazing everyone , our second game is show us ypur talent " Hyoyeon whisperd to Tae they will definitely win this one ... After all of them showed a great talents now their turn.
" I will sing a little bit of my song please support us we will be debuting soon " Taeyeon sang small part form " Closer" and the crowd goes wow 
" That was gold , don't you guys think 50 points for the young lady .. Now our last game  " 
"Eye contact with your partner , you should stay the longest to win , yep its hard but try your best , fightimg"
The four couples started , while yhe ge still one two couples laugh and got off stage eclxcept for HyoTae and another couple .
Taeyeon stared trying hard not to get shy or blink a steady stare was on , Hyoyeon at the same time felt the wierd tingling sensation on her own heart that was shocked from the saddest news few hours ago yet it started to beat louder than bombs. 

" We have a winner here , please clap for the lively ladies" the mc announcement made the two girls sober up from thire daze.
Hyoyeon felt like despairing from this situation she couldn't take it anyt before her tears willing to drop she run away * I may gone crazy what's happened to my heart*
" Hyo , where are you going ? " Shouted Tae " Wait for me "  She took the prize and run to folllw Hyo

Later at the park
 
Hyoyeon calmed down after crying her eyes out , while Taeyeon was willing to hear from her what bothered her to this point , after she admitted that Taeyeon was right all the time and how she also felt confused about her feelings it was actually a game planned by Sooyoung.

" Look , no matter how hard this situation be , you have to be strong and thin positive , we should focus on our work schedule and clear our minds for the comming days , let's not bring this up again , you can take it as a bad dream and you just wake up ، forget about this Hyo , promise me "

" I can't promise you this at the moment , but i will try , i just wanna confront her to... "
" Noo , don't even meet or call her , she doesn't deserve anything more.. " 
Hyo's phone buzzed as Tiffany's number flashing.
 She answered and opened the speaker for Taeyeon to talk .. " Yah , im starving aren't you supposed to be home by now " Tiffany said.
   " Arasso , im with Taeyeon we will be back soon "
 " Waah , thats nice , comeback quickly " 
 " Okay , bye"

Taeyeon showed hyo the box they won .
" Look at this " She opened it and showed to hyo and found a frozen meat and ramyun , she closed it again
  " We can have grilled meat today , what do you think ?!"
  " That will be fun " Hyoyeon sighs 
  Taeyeon put away the box and take the short girl in her arms in a tight hug patting her head.
  Hyoyeon hugged her back and sobed " It's gonna be okay " Hyo nods and didt let go from the hug feeling she needed it. " Thank you Taengo "