Chapter 4

Money can't buy me happiness

 

„Arg!“ He let go of me and I ran over the crossroad. What I didn’t see was that the traffic light was red.

Before I could realized that I was red, I already heard a honkand then saw a car, who was only a few metres away from  me.

My eyes widened in fear and I screamed.

„I’m going to die? No way, I don’t want to!“ Tears started to form in my eyes before I closed them.

 

Julie’s POV

 

As I was standing there with closed eyes and was waiting for collision, I heard someone scream „What do you think you’re doing?!“

 and then I was crashed to the cold ground, with arms wrapped around me.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and I was staring into these familiar beautiful eyes.

„What do you think you’re doing? This is in’ dangerous!“ He half-screamed at me.

He got up while he was holding my hand. „Let’s go“ He dragged me with him.

I was looking back, just to see that the men were gone. „They’re going to come again.“

He pulled me beside him and put an arm around my shoulder. „Are you okay..Julie?“ He smiled at me.

„D-deh, thanks..“ I was silent for a moment, because I had to think of his name.

„Top, but you can call me Seunghyun.“

And again he smiled at me, and for a moment I thought my world was standing still.

 

As we were on the other side of  the street, his 4 friends were running to us.

„Noona! Are you okay? Are you hurt?!“ The panda looking guy said to me.

„D-deh..“

What I didn’t saw, was one specific guy who was looking the whole time at me.

 

GD’s POV

 

I was staring at Seunghyun and Julie and without my notice, my hands formed fists

„This should be me, holding her like this..wait! What am I thinking?!“

 

Flashback

 

No one’s POV

 

Bigbang was walking down the busy street of Seoul with shopping bags in their hands.

„Where do we want to go next?“ Taeyang asked.

„I don’t know about you, but I need something to drink, this is so damn tiring“ Top said with a sigh.

 

Seungri beamed at us „Good idea, let’s g-..wait. Isn’t that Julie?“ He pointed at Julie on the other side of  the street and smiled.

„I think so, but why are you so interested in her, maknae?“ GD asked.

„Because she is hot and I have a chance by her ,because she doesn’t like you“ He smirked at me.

„Yah! Watch it Maknae! She doesn’t like me NOW, but she will love me in the future“ I smirked.

„Whatever.“ He mutters.

 

„But wait, why does she look so..frightened?“ Daesung asked.

„Because someone harasses her.“ Top said matter of fact. „Don’t you see this?“

Right after his sentence, we saw Julie run across the street, while the traffic light was red.

„What is she doing?!“ Seungri screamed in horror. They saw how she stopped in the middle of  the street and how she turned her head to the car, who was approching her.

GD’s head automatically turned to her. „No way! I have to help her, I..“ before GD could run to Julie, Top already went to her.

The next thing they saw was, how Top crashed Julie to  the ground while he has wrapped his arms around her waist.

He was got her back on her feet and took her hand in his, while they were coming to the others.

Flashback end

 

GD POV

 

I went to her and was standing right infront of her and put my hands on her shoulders.

„Are you crazy?!“ I half yelled at her.

She was looking at me in the eyes and I was lost in them for a second.

„No I am not, I just didn’t look. Can you now please take your hands of me?“

I took them away but my eyes never left her. I wanted to tell her something, but again Seunghyun was faster.

 

„Julie, are you hurt anywhere? If you want, I can bring you tot he hospital."

She turned her body away from me, to Seunghyun.

„Aniyo. I’m alright Seunghyun“ She smiled at him. She in’ smiled at him! My temper raised again.

„I think I should go now. Thanks again Seunghyun.“ She bowed and then left without a word.

I looked at her sihlouette until she was gone.

„What is wrong with me? Why am I..jealous? Me! The big G-Dragon!“

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

„She is really something. I think I like her.“ A smiled crept onto my lips.

___

Sooo, how do you liked this chapter?

I think many of you thought, that I would choose Jiyong to safe Julie,but yeah this would be to obviously right? ^.^