RenDara 2: Scene 18

Back Off! She's Mine! (A Sequel to When Jaejoong lost his PHONE!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“16…” Jaejoong  said while pushing his now heavy body up. Beads of sweat dropped on the floor.

 

“17..” he said again, biting his lips hard. ‘Down to last one.’

 

“18!” Jaejoong breathed out and dropped his body down hard on the cold floor. “Weeeew!…. That was tiring!” he said and wipes the sweat on his forehead. 

 

“Jagiya….” he called, reaching out his hand.

 

“Yes, Jae?” Dara responded in an overly sweet voice and went closer to him.

 

“Er, I’m sorry…” he whispered.

 

“Huh?! What did you say? I can’t hear you clearly, Jae.” Dara said, furrowing her eyebrows, pretending not to understand what he said.

 

“Mianhe, Jagiya! Mianhe! I was just…”

 

“Oh! It’s already 9am!” Dara exclaimed, cutting him off. “Get up, Jae or we’ll be late.” She said and went to the door.

 

“Eh?????!!”

 

Dara paused before opening the door. “Oh, didn’t I tell you? We’ll be going to the location for the last part of the music video. You’ll be driving me there.” She grabbed the towel hanging at the back of the door. “So get your up and go take a shower. We’ll leave at 9:30 sharp.” Dara said and closed the door with a bang.

 

Outside of the room, she crossed her arms and glared at the four guys sitting on the sofa with their heads bowed down. “Any other person involved in this?” Dara asked and held up the note Ren accidentally dropped.

 

The guys lift up their heads slowly and stared at the note Dara was holding up. “Answer me!” Dara commanded when no one spoke up. She then looked at Yunho.

 

“I don’t have any idea about that, noona!” Yunho quickly said and turned to Junsu.

 

Junsu’s eyes grew wide. “Ani. Ani. I’m innocent, noona!” he said and turned to Yoochun.

 

Yoochun quickly waved his hands in front of him. “Nope! Not me, noona! It’s my first time seeing that note!” he exclaimed and turned to Changmin. Now all of them are staring at him.

 

“And you…?” Dara said, squinting her eyes.

 

Changmin swallowed hard. Dara began tapping her feet, showing her growing impatience. “Er, I think I was the one who bought the paper.” Dara’s left eyebrow rose up. “But, I swear, noona! I really don’t have any idea what Jae hyung was going to do with the papers he asked me to buy. I swear. I swear that even my overly handsome face will not be handsome anymore!” Changmin immediately quipped while the other guys just rolled their eyes at what he said.

 

Dara just heaved a heavy sigh and went to sit at the vacant chair near Changmin. All of the four guys moved to give a bigger gap between them and Dara.

 

“I never knew that noona could be this scary.” Chanmin whispered to Yoochun.

 

“Me too.” Yoochun swhispered. Then Junsu and Yunho just nodded their heads.

 

“Ehem!” Dara faked a cough loudly and the four of them sat up straight.

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I immediately got up, grabbed the towel and went to the bathroom when Jagiya closed the door with a loud thud. Arrgghh… She really is mad at me. But what I did was supposed to be sweet, right? But, damn! She got angry! She said what I did was really embarrassing.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“What’s this, Jae?” she asked me and held the note up high.

 

“Er,… a paper! It’s a paper, Jagiya!” I quickly said.

 

“Jae….” She said quite impatiently.

 

I’m doomed!

 

“ Just how many times did she tell me not to do anything embarrassing already? Just how many did she warn me of punishing me if ever I’ve done something so immature again?”

 

I know that’s what she’s thinking about right now. I swallowed hard before uttering another word. “Ahm… I—“

 

“How many did you send, Jae?” she cut me off.

 

“Huh?”

 

“How many of these did you send?” she said, gritting her teeth, trying to suppress her anger. Aigoo! Jagiya is really mad! What to do? What to do?

 

“Er, ahm… Six?” I answered in almost a whisper.

 

“What?! I can’t hear you, Jae. And to whom did you send these?” she said again.

 

“Six, Jagiya! Six! I sent out six of them last night. But I won’t tell you to whom did I send these notes.” Nope! I won’t ever tell her to whom did I sent out those notes. Na-ah! I don’t want her to get close with those guys. Hmf!

 

Her eyes grew wide. “What the?! Six? That’s too many, Jae!” she said and marched out away from me but I called her out.

 

“Jagiya, wait!”

 

She didn’t turn. Instead, she told me to expect her call tomorrow. I heaved a sigh of relief, thinking that she has already forgiven me. My Jagiya’s really kind!

 

“Your punishment will be triple of the number of the notes you sent out, Jae! Triple!” she turned to me and smirked. I was left there staring at her retreating back.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Arrgghhh… It’s 9am and I can’t believe that I have done so many things already.

 

First, she called me at 5am in the morning, telling me to go and meet her at the park near their dorm. I rushed out thinking that she might have thought over it during the night and decided to forgive me. But as soon as I got there, she made me ran the whole park 18 times!

 

Second, after running the whole park, she told me to go to the grocery store and buy her 18 packs of sanitary napkins. I thought maybe her period was really strong that she’s having her mood swings ever since yesterday and for her to need these much of these sandwiches. But when I went back to her, she told me that she didn’t actually need those and made me give them to the girls present in the park! Good thing, I brought my shades and beanie. If not, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do that.

 

Third, she said that she wanted to eat some ramen. I was about to argue but thought better. She’s mad at me and I’m in need to get her good side. So, I just let it go and we stopped by at a near ramen shop. As soon as we settled down, she ordered 18 bowls of ramen! Damn! I know Jagiya’s addicted to ramen but I never thought that she could eat that much! I was shocked and ordered some water. I thought that she had ordered some for me, too. I just stared at her calm face until our, scratch that, her orders came. But as soon as our table was filled with bowls, she told me to leave two bowls on the table and give the rest to the other customers present. Arrrggghh… I have no choice but to stand up and put the beloved ramens on other people’s table.

 

Fourth, she made me do 18 push-ups right after we arrive at our dorm! I know. I know. It was only 18. I can even do more of those. But 18 push-ups after 18 rounds at the park?! Arrggghh.. my arms and legs hurt! But I’ll endure it! I’ll endure anything just so Jagiya would be able to forgive me! I wonder if she’d still punish me. Would there be a fifth? Sixth? Seventh? Oh, damn! Don’t tell me it’ll be until tenth? Just then, I heard a knock on the door.

 

“Jae? What’s taking you so long? Only 18 minutes left!” Jagiya called out.

 

18? 18?! Arrrggghhh… I’m beginning to hate that number already! “I’m almost done, Jagiya!” I answered and washed myself fast. Damn! I just hope there’s no more punishment for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

The Jaedy couple arrived at the location at exactly 10:00 am, just in time for the filming to start.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Dara and Jae went to greet the director upon their arrival.

 

The director turned to them and an amused smile escaped his lips. "Oh, I see. You really did made him agree to this, huh?" he said and nodded to Jae.

 

Dara didin't say anything. She just crossed her arms and smirked at Jaejoong's direction.

 

Jae's eyebrows furrowed, looking confused. He stared at Dara's smirking face before turning to the director. "Huh?"

 

"She didn't tell you? You'll be in scene 18 today, Jae." the director said.

 

"Eeehhh????!!!"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey..

Sorry for the very late update.. T.T