HELP!

Plane Crash Hearts
좋아! 내일은 우리의 시험의 마지막 날이야! 파티! 파티!
NP: JYJ - Ayyy Girl
================================================================================

Morning comes,..
You woke up by 6 even though your classes will start at 8:30.
You get up and fixed your bed then you take a bath and get dressed up. You went downstairs then you looked around to see if your dad was still at the house.

"*So, I guess he left early..*" you whispered to yourself. You still remembered what happened last night.
"Aish!! Don’t think about that anymore ~~~-ah.." you shook your head.
You went to the kitchen and grab some food to eat. Finished, you looked at the clock.
"Oh..It’s still early.. I gotta fix my things now." you went to your bedroom.
You finished putting your things in your bag "Hmmm.. I think something is missing." you said.
You think carefully about it "Omo!!! My ID!!!" your eyes went wide.

You searched it everywhere but your ID was nowhere to found. You began to panic.

"Omo!!! What should I do? I can’t enter the school without an ID." you bit the end of your thumb.

Then you start to dial the number of your friends. You dialed Jiejie’s number first but there’s no answer, then Ri Min but no answer again. 3rd, Rumi still there’s no answer.

"What the-?! Why are they not answering my call?!" you panickly said. "Aish.. I have one last chance. Hope Kyoseon unnie will pick up my call." you prayed that she will answer.

You dialed her number and wait until her cell phone rings.

------------------------------------------------------------------

*PHONE CONVERSATION*

Kyoseon:"Yeoboseyo?" she answered.
You:"Kyoseon unnie!" you almost shout.
Kyoseon:"Yah! Don’t raise your voice." she shout.
You:”Ooopppss..ㅋㅋㅋ.. mianhe.." you apologize.
Kyoseon:"What’s the matter? Why did you call?" she asked.
You:"Unnie, I have a problem.."
Kyoseon:"Problem? What is it?"
You:"I lost my ID."
Kyoseon:"Your ID? You just misplaced it in your house."
You:"I’ve searched it anywhere but there’s no ID." you started to worried.
Kyoseon:"Are you sure?"
You:"Ye, I’m sure."
Kyoseon:"Arasso. I’ll find way so you can enter."
You:"Chincha?!" you happily said.
Kyoseon::"Yeah, yeah.. I’ll see you later at school. Just go there early, arasso? I’ll meet you at the front of main gate."
You:"Kamsa hamnida unnie!!" you cheerfully said.
Kyoseon:"I’ll hang up the phone now. Don’t forget to go there early."
You:"What time? It’s already 7:15" you looked at your watch.
Kyoseon:"You must arrived there by 8:00 or else, if you didn’t show up I’ll leave you."
You:"Wha?! But-"
Kyoseon:"No buts. Bye. See ya later." she hang up.
You:"Jeez.. I guess I have no choice." you get your things, locked the door and take a walked up to your school.

*END OF P.C*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You exactly arrived 8:00 at your school.
"Where is she?" you looked right and left.
"~~~-ah, I’m here!" Kyoseon waved her hands at you.
You backly waved your hands on her.
"You really arrived exactly, huh?" she teased.
"kekeke.. so what now?" you asked.
"Here." Kyoseon throw something to you.
"What’s this?" you looked at it.
"Just put it on and remember to walk straight ok? So the guard will not noticed that." she thumbs up.

You just nodded. Then the two of you enter the main gate. You follow what Kyoseon told you earlier and it was a success.

"Kamsa hamnida unnie." you smiled then bowed.
"No problem donsaeng." she pats your head. "Now go to your room."
"But it’s still early." you pout.
"You don’t to want to get caught right?" she smirked.
You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah.. arasso.. See ya and others later at our meeting place ok?" you turned around then waved your hands to her and went to your room.
"*Jeez..that girl..she’s really.. sigh ..nvm..*" Kyoseon rolled her eyes then smiled while looking at you.

======================================================================================
Chappie 4 is DONE!!! ~ hope u like it!!!!
10-13-10
*********************************************

@ SweetIceCream:ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll try to put a scene like that..ㅋㅋ jokes..
@ naomi<3big bang:yeah... he even beats punched her...
@ Fengfeng:ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jiejie? ㅋㅋ I just call one of my friend Jiejie because that's her nickname. ^____^ thanks 4 commenting!!!