싸워라! (FIGHT!)

Plane Crash Hearts
ㅋㅋㅋ hello there... this is my 1st chappie!!!
While doing this, I'm listening to some K-POP songs..cuz i can't think any if i'm not listening to musics...ㅋㅋㅋ
NP: U-KISS - Shut Up
=========================================================================

You’re a vocalist of a band named KSHT.
You and your band mates performed in a bar somewhere in Seoul City.
A great ideal of enthusiasm and freedom can be seen on you as you sing. As you and your band plays, an annoying man from the crowd shouts indecent words towards your band.

"Your band !!" a man shouted at the crowd.

"The vocalist can’t even sing well!!" he continued.

"YAH, you!! Stop singing!! It irritates my ears!"

You just ignored what he said and continued in singing.

"*Freak.*" you said in your thought.

"Go home, you !!!" he said as he throws a can of beer which hits your head.

You stop in singing then looked at the person who annoys you and throws you a can of beer.
Then you suddenly jumped at the crowd. You punched his face and kick his stomach.
He spilled out some bloods on is mouth.
Your band mates tried to stop you but you’re out of control.
You continued punching his face.
A series of fight emerge due to the combination of high testosterone levels and alcohol toxication.

"~~~-ah, stop that!!! It will cause you trouble here!" one of your band mates trying to stop you from punching the fan.
You ignored her. You keep on punching that person’s face.

"YAH!!! How dare you say those words to me?? I tried not to lose my temper but you continued to abuse me and my band mates!!!! You even throw a can of beer to me!" you angrily said.

"So what?! I just say the truth." he smirked.

Your eyes widened and because of those words, it makes you pissed off more.

"DAMN YOU!!!!!" you shout."I’m really going to kill you!!!!" then you elbowed him at his back.

He spilled some more bloods from his nose and mouth.

"~~~-ah... the bouncers are here…stop it already!!!" one of your band mates shouts at you.

Bouncers came and stop you. One of them grab your arms and pulled you away from the him.

"Yah!!! That hurts!" you whined.

"You two, What’s the meaning of this?! Stop this already. Let’s talk about this at the police station." one of the bouncers said.

"What the-?!" you looked at him. "Don’t touch me! Let go of me!" you angrily shouted at him.

The fan was Hyun Joong, who was very drunk was been restrained by his best friend Jaejoong.

"We’re not yet fnished... You understand?!!" you shout at Hyun Joong.

"Yeah, yeah.. whatever" he smirked as he wiped the bloods on his mouth.

"Come on you two..get in the car now and we’ll go ahead at the police station." the bouncer said.

You glared at Hyun Joong "You’ll pay for this." you whispered.

“What should we do now?” Kyoseon, one of your band mates who is a drummer whispered at you.

You looked at her then shrugged. "I even don’t know."

"What if your father finds out about this?" Rumi, the guitarist of your band asked.

You sighed "I don’t know."

“Well, good luck then.” Jiejie, the pianist, tapped your shoulder.

You glared at her and the other band mates.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...I’m just jokin.." she raised her hands like surrendering.

"Don’t worry ~~~-ah, everything will be fine. Just pray that your father will not find out about this." Ri Min, the bassist said.

"Yeah..I hope.." you sighed.

====================================================================
so...that's my chapter 1... mianhe..i'm not really good in english..ㅋㅋ
hope u like it...
waaaa!!! I even don't know if it is okay... TT-TT
Please comment~ ...
thanks 4 reading!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ