Always There For Me

Plane Crash Hearts
Whew...Last 2 days and SEMBREAK already!! YAY!! I'll miss my classmates.. TT-TT Hope we'll see each other again..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
NP: K.will - Miss, miss and miss
=========================================================================

@ your house…

Your dad starts lecturing you about proper behavior.
"You know what you did was unacceptable, right??" your dad shouts at you.
You looked down "*So, it starts now.*" and bit your lips.
"That sort of thing doesn’t go unpunished. You and your demonic music!" he continued.
"Yeah..I know.. but, he was making fun of me-my music! That hurts you know." you said.

The lecture continues...

"So what? You don’t have to hit someone, let alone a guy. You’re lucky that he didn’t you." he angrily said.
"So, now you’re on his side now?! What a father!!!" you shout at him.
"What did you say?!" his eyes widened.
"Nothing.." you rolled your eyes.
"Don’t ever talk me like that again, young girl." he cupped your chin then slapped you.

You fell down on the floor. You touched your burned cheeks then tears starts forming in your eyes.

"You know what are my policies, right? Don’t ever do that again. Understand?!" he shouts.
You didn’t reply instead tears slides down on your cheeks.
"Now, go to your bedroom and sleep." he point the way to your bedroom.

You stand up slowly then walked to your bedroom.
You slammed your door and locked it. You sit on your bed with your legs on your chest while hugging them. You silently cried there by yourself on a dark room.
Then suddenly there was a call. You picked it up and answered it. Before you answered it, you wiped your tears away then clear your throat.
----------------------------------------
*Phone Conversation*

You:"Yeoboseyo?" you answered.
Jie:"It’s me Jiejie ~~~-ah.."
You:"ohh.. unnie..(you call her unnie since she’s older than you) why did you call? Did something happened?" you asked her.
Jie:"None, there’s nothing happened. I just called you because I’m worried." she worriedly said. "Are you ok?"
You:"Y-yeah.. I’m fine."
Jie:"Are you sure?" she asked again.
You:"y-ye.." then you began crying again.
Jie:"~~~-ah, are you crying?" she asked.
You:"---------" you didn’t reply.
Jie:"Yah.., tell me what really happened." she sadly asked.
You:"Unnie..appa.. slapped me again..But that’s ok..at least he didn’t beat me again like last time." you cried louder.

--------------------------------------------------------
*FLASHBACK*

Your dad lectures you about what you have done on that day.
"So what? You don’t have to hit someone, let alone a guy. You’re lucky that he didn’t you." he angrily said.
"So, now you’re on his side now?! What a father!!!" you shout at him.
"What did you say?!" his eyes widened.
"Nothing.." you rolled your eyes.

Then he grabs your left arm then throws you on the side which cause you fell on the floor. He then beat began to beat you at that time. Still not satisfied, he drag you to your room then locked you there for a month or a week.
On that day you get sick.. You have many bruise that will found on your body. You did not attend the school for almost 1 month because your bruises where not yet totally healed up yet. Your friends visits you every week at your house (you have a small hospital at your house). They’re the one who took care of you since until you recovered. Your dad was away back then, he was on a business trip so he didn’t even visit you once. You’re glad that you have friends that always stay beside you.

*END OF FLASHBACK*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jie:"Arasso ~~~-ah..now, go to sleep and we’ll talk tom." she said.
You:"Ye unnie.. and btw unnie.." you wiped your tears.
Jie:"What is it ~~~-ah?" she asked.
You:"Thanks for being there to me always. You and the others, are like my real sisters. You’re always worried for me and take care of me." you smiled a bit.
Jie:"What are you saying? Of course you’re our little donsaeng and what are friends for, right?" she smiled.
You:"Ye.." you smiled then nodded. "Good Night unnie." you lastly said.
Jie:"Ye, ~~~-ah.. good night and saranghae..I’ll hang up now the phone." she said.
You: you nodded "Arasso." Then you hang up the phone.

*END OF P.C*
--------------------------------------------------

You lay down on your bed, you put one of your arms on your forehead.
"*Thanks for everything. I’m very happy that I have you guys.*" you smiled in your thought and slowly closed your eyes and sleep.

=============================================================================
OK! That's it!!! That's my chappie 3...
awwwww... poor you...i mean me...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
*************************************************

@ naomi<3big bang: yeah he's starting to like her.. ^__^ thanks 4 commenting!
@ SweetIceCream:Thanks for reading my story... ^__^ ...yeah he's starting to like her... thanks 4 commenting...