Final: Who Do You Love?

Who Do You Love?

You headed out to the park to see Shin there. You slowly walked over to see his face expression blank. He turns around and looks you into the eyes. You can tell he's been hurt, and has been thinking of something. Shin still kept eye contact of you, while he walked closer.

"What are you doing here this late?" Shin asks.

"Oh..nothing...came to clear my mind." you responded.

"Ohh..." Shin says, while turning away. You looked at his back, and he slowly walked away. You walked closer to him, and finally after steps, both of you come to a halt.

"What's wrong...?" you ask worried.

"Nothing...just been having questions in my head." Shin said wondering if he should say it or not.

"Like?" you say.

"Who do you love..." Shin asks

"No one" you simply responded.

"Who do you love?" Shin asks again.

"No one.." you said again.

"Oh..who do you love..?" Shin said the 3rd time.

"When are you going to stop asking that?" you ask annoyied.

"When you say my name..." Shin says.

"Wae?" you ask shocked.

"I like you ~~~...i really do...from the time i saw your pretty face...i know this is fast but i guess it's what you call love at first sight...~~~ i want you to be mine...i want to always be next to you...be the one who cares and loves you more than anyone else..." Shin confessed. You were completely shocked, and didn't know how to answer. Finally after minutes of standing there, you walked closer to him. He also walked closer, but he pulled you and landed his lips on yours. He kissed you roughly, but passionately. You stood there for awhile, but noticed what happened, so you closed your eyes and replied to the kiss. After 5 minutes, he pulled away.

"So...what's your answer?" Shin asks worried you might turn him down.

"Pabo...saranghae...i don't know why, but i constantly want to see you..." you also confessed. He pulled you into another kiss, but a sweet and loving one this time. Then, he dragged you to a spot where both of you sat. You put your head on his shoulder, and he put an arm around you. Both of you stayed like that the whole night looking at each other, the moon, and the stars.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Notes:

Keke finally finished this oneshot...not meant to be long lol...comment below on what you think..I would love to hear your responses and thoughts. I will take critism, but please do not say it is horrible and beyond that...if you didn't like it then...sorry im a bad author. Anyways thanks for reading :D!~

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong