Chapter 1: Annoying New Guy

Who Do You Love?

~RING RING~

The first bell rings. *Geez another day of school...* you thought. The teacher walks in with 2 guys. *Great a suprise they didn't even inform us about* you thought. They walk to the middle front of the classroom. The teacher talks and talks about them transferring to this school, and how they will be joining in our classroom.

"Annyeonghaseyo Shin-imnida." one of them said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Takuya-imnida." the other one said. You hear tons of talking about them. You hear otehr girls squealing about them. Your bestfriend Hyemi taps your shoulder.

"Hey ~~~, doesn't Shin look like Infinite's L?" Hyemi asks.

"No...i don't see the resemblance..." you respond. The teacher points at the seats next to you and Hyemi. They walk over to sit next to you and Hyemi. Shin looks over to see you. *Dang...she's a cutie...wait...why is my heart beating fast?...* Shin thinks. You stare at him thinking he's weird. You look straight to see Hyemi and Takuya talking. *They gotten close fast...* you thought.

"Annyeonghaseyo Shin-imnida..." Shin says to you. You turn to him and smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo ~~~-imnida." you say. He looks at you, and you can see him having a cheesy smile on his face. The teacher continues on with her lesson. Most of the class wasn't paying attention. They were too busy looking at Shin and Takuya fighting over who's thiers. While class was continuing, you faced foreward. Shin kept talking to you non-stop. You grew annoyied at how much he talked. You were fine with a small conversation, but this isnt..small. Finally, which you thought took a lifetime, the class ended. FIgured you wouldn't be left off the hook though...he had the same class as you. During the break between class, you ran to Hyemi.

"Ohmygawsh...class was...annoying..." you said.

"Chill ~~~, what happened?" Hyemi asked.

"Shin kept on talking to me..." you said.

"Oh ~~~ speak of him he' comming over here with Takuya!" Hyemi said and teased a bit. You looked back, and she was right. Takuya and Shin was headed straight to you and Hyemi. Once they got there, Shin grabbed your wrist.

"Let's go to class!" Shin said, while his heart was beating fast because he grabbed your wrist. You turned your head and mouthed 'help me' to Hyemi. She just waved and mouthed 'have fun ~~~'. *what a friend..* you thought. This time, class wasn't so..annoying because Shin wasn't talking to you. He was your desk neighbor though. Shin on the other hand, was nervous to talk to you again because of the skinship he had with you. His heart was beating fast for you again, everytime he was near you. On lunch break, SHin still followed you though. He sat and ate lunch with you, Hyemi, and Takuya. He was scared to sit by you, so he sat infront of you and next to his friend.

"So...~~~ do you have a boyfriend?" Shin asked breaking the silence.

"No...why?" you asked. In the inside, Shin was happy, and on the outside he kept his cool.

"No reason, just trying to get to know you better." Shin responded.

"So...Takuya do you have a girlfriend?" Hyemi asked.

"Nope. Do you?" He responded.

"Nope, me and ~~~ are single." Hyemi said. Hyemi nudged you and winked at you teasing you. You rolled your eyes.

"So Shin what made you and Takuya transfer here?" you asked.

"Oh...we moved haha.." Shin responded nervously. The bell rang saving you and Shin. Takuya and Hyemi left first leaving you and Shin alone. You both cleaned up silently and headed out to you next class. This time, you didn't have the class with him. You were happy to,  but kinda disappointed even though you didn't know why. School ended slowly for you, but eventually the final bell rang. You walked to your locker to drop off your books, and grabbed some to stuff into your backpack. Once you finished, you grabbed your backpack and headed out. You walked to the front of the school, then you reached the front gate. You kept on walking, but then you felt a hand grab your arm. You turned around to see Shin huffing and puffing.

"What did you want?" you asked confused.

"Oh...let me walk you home." Shin said rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

"okay?" you said. Then you both continued to walk. It was silent the way there, but Shin recieved a phone call.

"Hello?" Shin asked.

"Where are you?" Takuya asked.

"Oh Takuya, i'll be back late. I'm walking ~~~ home." Shin said.

"Oh okay have funnnn" Takuya said teasing a bit. Shin blushed and shut his cell phone. Finally after awhile, you reached home.

"Well..this is where i live..." you said.

"Oh...ok bye." Shin said rubbing the back of his neck. You headed in and waved bye. When you closed the door, Shin looked at your house and left. When he reached his dorm, Takuya and the rest of Cross Gene . You headed straight to your room and closed the door. *what one heck of a day...* you thought. Then you jumped on your bed and laid there. You fell asleep around 9 p.m., which Shin did too.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Haha not finished yet, but how is it so far? Comment if you want to and please subscribe :D

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong