Chapter 2: Stalker!?

Who Do You Love?

You wake up and started remembering what happened yesterday. *Wahhh...he's so weird...and annoying* you thought. You woke up and did the natural morning routine. Making your way outside, you see Shin there already waiting for you. You try to walk slowly away to avoid meeting him, but eventually you will meet him for school. You sneakily walk past him, but he turns around just in time to catch you.

"Oh ~~~!!!" Shin yells calling for you. He runs to you and grabs your arm. You slowly turn around to face him.

"Yahhh...what are you doing here stalker!?" you yell.

"Stalker!?" Shin yells back.

"How do you even know where i live anyways?" you ask.

"I walked you home yesterday...and today i was planning on walking you to school..." Shin responds. 

"Okay? Why are you doing this stalker?" you ask. He simply pulls...drags...you to school. Halfway there, you released from his grasp. 

"Yah...i can walk on my own...stalker..." you said hoping he wouldn't hear you.

"YAHH stop calling me stalker..." Shin says. You nodded and followed him to school. Finally you both reach, but all eyes were on both of you. Shin started blushing madly because they saw him with you. He wanted to ask you a question infront of everyone, but didn't know if it was right. You walked passed him to your classroom. There you found Takuya and Hyemi hugging. You run over there to break them apart.

"Yah what's going on here?" you ask.

"Nothing, me and Takuya are just friends. No need to get jealous ~~~." Hyemi said teasing you. You pouted, and just when you did Shin arrived and saw you  pouting. *Ahhhh ~~~ you're so cute...how can i make you mine?* Shin said to himself. He walked over to Takuya and put a hand on his shoulder.

"What happened?" Shin asked.

"Yahh stalker when are you going to stop stalking meeeee....." you said. Shin just sighed knowning he asked you to stop calling him that.

"Stalker!?" Hyemi and Takuya yelled. Shin shook his head and sat down. You felt kinda guilty seeing him put his head down. You walked over to his desk and poked him.

"Mianhae...didn't mean to call you that again.." you said.

"Gwenchana.." Shin said. Somehow you didn't believe him, but you sat down anyways. The bell rings, and students started packing in. The teacher was running late, so there was lots of conversations going on. The whole classroom was noisy. 10 minutes later, the teacher walks in with her head down. All of you glanced at her, and see dark circles on her face. Figured it was relationship problems, you all decided to not bother her for today. Lucky for you, class was fun and we got to do whatever we wanted, but had to be silent. The teacher just putted her head down and didn't care. The rest of the day was normal, except Shin wasn't stalking you much as before. When the final bell rang, you headed out to the front gate with your backpack. You didn't see Shin there, and you felt dissappointed. You walked home on your own. You got home, and realized tomarrow was Saturday. You boredly sat on the couch with nothing to do.  You looked out the window and saw Shin. You couldn't believe it, so you rubbed your eyes. You looked out again, and he wasn't there. You had enough of today, so you fell asleep on the couch. Around 7 p.m., you woke up. You started to take a walk outside. You headed out of the house and into the park. There you saw...

____________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Haha...Mianhae for not writing for awhile...i haven't gotten on the computer for the past few days, and have been on my ipod haha...typing is easier on the computer >//<" forgive me...Credit Oursupaluv for the pretty poster!!! It's pretty right!? Hehe Comment..i wanna know your opinions!!.

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong