Review 3

The Flaming Winter

Title: The Flaming Winter
Author: Pararae Minnie
URL: http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/story/view/211
Reviewed By: Ronix^^ @ Yummy-Greedy http://yummy-greedy.co.nr/

Title: 5/5 Your title suits your story well. How she blamed herself for everything that has happened, A cursed child.

Overall Appearance: 8/10 I like your poster because it's simple and just by looking at it, you can already visualize it. And I like the way her smile is, She should be sad but she tried to wash away those tears and tried to smile like nothing has happened. Like she never blamed herself. I like your story very much.

Forewords: 8/10 All I can say is that, It was deep. I was really paying attention as I was reviewing your story cause it just caught me and I was just so in to your story.

Plot: 15/15 This is the first time I read this kind of plot so far and I really like this. I'm suggesting that you make this a full story. I was craving for more. I was hoping that it had a lot of chapters. But, It was only 1. (Excluding the forewords)

Creativity/Originality: 13/15 Your doing a good job Pararae, Keep it up !

Flow: 9/10 The flow was perfect. This kind of stories should be slow so readers could keep up and feel the emotions in it.

Spelling/Grammar/Vocab.: 10/15 Your plot is already good but I need you to work on your grammar and punctuations. Having a wonderful storyline and having a poor vocabulary, Ranging from 1-10, If your score should be 9 because of your originality, creativity, settings & plot, Then with your vocabulary, It will deduct by 4 to 7 points. So I suggest you try reading books to enhance your vocabulary.

Writing Style: 9/10 Just work on with your spelling and grammar. And with the rest, You have nothing to worry about. =)

Overall Enjoyment: 10/10 I had a great time reading your story and thank you for choosing me to review your story. ^^

Total: 87/100

I have nothing against the writer nor their story. I am simply being professional and fair towards my job as a reviewer. I hope you would take this review not as an insult or criticism, But as a compliment. Be challenge and work hard  ! I believe you are a great writer Minnie, You just need improvement. I hope I didn't offend you in any way at all. =) Hope you enjoy your score and God bless ! Oh, I almost forgot ! I'm sorry that I only submitted this only today cause I'm really busy ! Hope you understand, :)

---

Thanks a lot Ronix unnie for the review ^^ I really appreciate it, honestly this is not the best story I can write because I swear i crap like hell when I wrote this. And worse, i didn't proof-read it like what I told my friend that i would...maybe because I'm lazy or something hahaha...but thanks for the review, it really give me something...I'll take a note here and thanks again YG and Ronix unnie for the review...