The new guy in class...is a purple haired guy

Believe it or not...I'm secretly a gangster

Second chapter's up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hana's POV~

   I was in a deep slumber when the door of my room slammed open. I didn't care about it though and just continued to sleep. Then my blankets were off me now and the lights are on. I groaned in sleep and buried my face in my pillow. 1...2...3...

   "KWON HANA! WAKE UP OR WE'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" Sooyoung unnie screamed with her imitated granny's voice.

   I quickly shot up from bed and messed up my hair. "Why did you do that? You know I hate that voice so much of yours so much!" I yelled back and pouted. The three unnies of mine were all laughing suddenly. They were already in their uniforms. (Amber isn't wearing a girl's uniform)

   "What?!!!" I yelled.

   "Look at the baby face, it's drooling" Amber unnie teasingly pouted. 

   I looked at the mirror that was beside my bed and looked at my face. I did have a slight of saliva on the side of my mouth. I quickly wiped it with my blanket and the unnies stopped laughing. I pouted and crossed my arms.

   "Hey, baby. Go take a shower now or we'll be late for school" Amber unnie was still laughing a bit.

   "Fine...pabos" I muttered as I stood up from bed while pouting angrily and puffing my cheeks.

   "I heard that" IU unnie said.

   I sheepishly smiled and in a flash, I was in my bathroom. "Yah! Come back here you little girl!" I heard them yell and I just stuck my tongue out even they don't see it. I chuckled and showered. I changed to my school uniform.

   Here it is: (From Boys over flowers keke)

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlVncjcyaHNZ   

   I went downstairs while skipping. "Hey, come on. Let's eat breakfast" Sooyoung unnie dragged me to the dining room.

   After eating, we arrived at school. In this car:

white-carbon-fiber-cars-latest-bugatti-v

   When we went out of the car, every students looked at us with full of envy. It was a new car again. Every week, two weeks or three weeks, we have a new car. We walked through the hallways as the students made their ways for us while greeting us.

   Then a cute younger guy came in front of me with a bowed head. "Annyeong!" I greeted him while flashing my famous smile. He blushed more.

   "A-annyeonghaseyo, n-noona. I wanted to give you this" he pulled out a white rose with his head down.

   "Aw! Thank you. You're so kind. That's my favorite" I smelled the rose and smiled. The unnies were just behind me while smiling.

   "T-that's good to know. I-I'll go now B-bye" he shyly rubbed the back of his head and was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand that made the students gasped.

   "Thank you again. Noona's so happy" I pecked his cheek that made the guys jealous. The guy's face was redder.

   "Okay, I'll go to class now. Take care" I waved my hand to him and walked with the unnies.

   I was holding the rose in my hand while staring at it.

   "Hey, stop looking at it. I'll give you a lot too" Amber unnie joked as she put her arm around my shoulder.

   IU unnie and Sooyoung unnie laughed. "Shut up. Let's just go to class" I elbowed her.

   "Arasso. Bye" IU unnie and Sooyoung unnie walked to their classroom while Amber unnie and I walked to class still her arm around my shoulder. Did I even tell you that Amber unnie's gender was kept by us and no one in school knows that she's a girl haha. She also doesn't let me call her unnie, in school. Foolish people.

   We entered the classroom and everyone greeted us. I greeted back while Amber unnie was just chewing her gum.

   I sat on my seat, which was in front with a vacant beside it. Amber unnie was seating behind me. The teacher came in and we all greeted her. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a guy with a purple hair. He was leaning on the wall coolly, with his hands in his pockets while looking around with an emotionless face.

   Here he is:

tumblr_m4zlikTHkN1qcd0dao1_500.jpg

   "Ok class! We have a new student here. Mr. Lee, please come in" teacher said.

   Then the purple haired guy came in that made the girls in the rooms squeal. The teacher slammed her hand on her desk that made the girls quite.

   "Introduce yourself" teacher said.

   Mr. Purple haired guy went in front coolly. "I'm Lee Byunghun, but I want to be called L.Joe. Don't talk to me so much because I want to be alone" he twitched his lips that made the girls swoon.

   "Arasso, Mr. Lee. po, you'll seat beside................." Not me, not me, not me, not me oh please not m-

   "Ms. Kwon Hana. Please raise your hand" I pouted and raised my hand.

   He began walking towards me and sat on his seat. When he really got closer, I noticed his great and perfect features. He looked at me, and I quickly looked in front.

   "Hey" he silently said.

   I turned to him with a tilted head. "Hey?"

   "Just greeting" he slightly smiled and shrugged.

   "Oh...hi. Welcome to class" I shyly smiled, he chuckled lowly.

   With my innocence, I just shrugged my shoulders and listened to class.

   After a few hours, it was lunch. I jumped out of my seat and and stretched my arms. Mr. Purple haired guy chuckled a bit.

   "Let's go to the cafeteria, ShaBaby" Amber unnie put an arm around my shoulder.

   "Sure. But let's bring L.Joe with us. He's new, right?" I used my puppy eyes to unnie. She smiled and nodded.

   "Let's go go go!" I cheerfully said. 

   L.Joe stood up and followed us to the cafeteria.

 

~L.Joe's POV~

   Today, I'll be transferring to my new school because of being begged by my friends. 

   I went to the school and the hallways were empty already. I guess that students are all in their classes.

   I went to the guidance office. The officer there, gave me my schedule and taught me the way to my class.

   I arrived to my class and met up with my teacher. She told me to wait inside first, so I did.

   The teacher went inside as I looked around the school with my hands on my pocket.

   Then I heard the teacher say, "Ok class! We have a new student here. Mr. Lee, please come in"

   I walked inside and the voices of the girls made the room noisy. The teacher slammed her hand on the desk that made the girls quite.

   "Introduce yourself"

   I went to the center and from the corner of my eyes, I saw the prettiest girl, I've ever seen. I wonder who she is.

   "I'm Lee Byunghun, but I want to be called L.Joe. Don't talk to me so much because I want to be alone" I twitched my lips.

   "Arasso, Mr. Lee, you'll seat beside...Ms. Kwon Hana. Please raise you hand" the girl I was talking about, raised her hand.

   I was happy. I walked towards her and sat on my seat after settling my things.

   "Hey" I silently said.

   "Hey?" she turned to me with a tilted head, which I find it a bit cute.

   "Just greeting" I slightly smiled and shrugged. Honeslty, I never really smiled to a girl before.

   "Oh...hi. Welcome to class" she shyly smiled, I chuckled lowly.

   Then she just listened to class.

   After a few hours, it was lunch. she jumped out of her seat and and stretched her arms. I chuckled a bit.

   "Let's go to the cafeteria, ShaBaby"  a guy put an arm around her shoulder. Is that her boyfriend?

   "Sure. But let's bring L.Joe with us. He's new, right?" she used puppy eyes to the guy. The guy smiled and nodded.

   "Let's go go go!" she cheerfully said. By the way, the guys just told me to meet them at the cafeteria.

   I stood up and followed them to the cafeteria. She would always talk to me and the guy's arm wasn't around her that made me happy.

   I'm confused. What's this thing with her that makes me feel like this for the first time?

   Whatever. I'll be thinking too much. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I've finally updated my second chapter

I don't have much anything to say but good morning, noon, afternoon or night.