Is it me? Or I'm too overjoyed right now? Aish! What am I thinking? Pabo! Pabo!

Believe it or not...I'm secretly a gangster

 

Sorry for not updating for weeks. My laptop is admitted in the repair shop and not the hospital. (Lol). I am currently using my iPod right now. Sorry again if there'll be inconvenience for the chappie.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~Hana's POV~
   The three of us entered the back of the cafeteria, which was the hang out of Teen Top, Nightmare and I. 
   Here it is:


   We walked through the long hallway and I immediately saw the Unnies and Teen Top boys, laughing at Ricky while sitting around the big table.
   I got excited and dragged L.Joe with me, as Amber unnie followed coolly.
   "Hi guys!"I waved at them, they saw us and waved back.
   "Noona!"Ricky screamed while waving cutely.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4hzdwWHSJ1rw2fnno1_400.gif

   Then I noticed L.Joe waving at them while smiling. I titled my head in confusion as we were in front of them.
   "Hey guys!"L.Joe said to them.
   "L.Joe! Nice!"C.A.P oppa and L.Joe fist bump and them the others.
   "L.Joe, hey!"IU unnie waved at L.Joe, while Amber unnie and I were confused.
   "Wait. How come you all know him? He's just new here"Amber unnie asked.
   "Well, he's our other member that we told you about that will transfer here"Niel spoke up.
   "So...Hana, are you in a relationship with my Dongsaeng?"Chunji oppa leaned at the table with his hands together with the support of his elbows while grin-smirk-ing at me and L.Joe.
   The others looked down at my hands that intertwined with L.Joe's. 
   Him and I immediately pulled our hands away. I looked away with a red face.
   "Oooh~ Hana's got a boyfriend~ L.Joe's got a girlfriend~" the sang teasingly.
   "Y-yah! Stop it!"I pouted, they stopped.
   "Aigo! So cute!" Amber unnie put an arm around my shoulder and pinched my cheek.
   "Noona's cute" Ricky said, I ruffled his hair.
   "Hey, sit first" IU unnie said.
   I sat beside Ricky and L.Joe.
   "Today, for our food, I made a tiramisu and for our drinks I made a mocha chocolate with toppings" Sooyoung unnie came with a cart tray with the snacks she made.
   Here's the mocha chocolate and tiramisu:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5KPSoeeuTEvS8DMFivAw417M5tSIQXKGtMtp1HOm2WD6WOahPJA

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTccswT_V-KQGh9TOUPkjiFO0m8FW53xrd5_gs5DL91hcYNX-Jc
   "Whoa! Tiramisu! I love that!" Riky cheered.
   "Cute!" I pinched his cheek.
   "Never knew that a gangster could bake" Amber unnie smirked.
   "But the best" C.A.P oppa grinned.
   "Aw! That's so sweet, Minsoo-ah" Sooyoung unnie kissed C.A.P oppa's cheek while serving us.
   "Aw! That's so sweet, Daniel-ah"Ricky kissed Niel's cheek as the both laughed.
   "Yah! Singlets!" C.A.P oppa smirked.
   Niel and Ricky pouted.
   We all laughed at them.
   "Yah! Don't laugh. You're also singles!" Niel fought back.
   "Except me!"IU unnie said.
   "I'm not! I have my Amber baby" Chunji oppa put an arm around Amber unnie's shoulder but he got elbowed by Amber unnie.
   Chunji oppa was on the grassy  ground, after being elbowed.
   All of us laughed at him. Chunji oppa rubbed his head and pouted. He went back to his seat and we all acted like nothing happened.
   "Amber baby?" L.Joe, who was beside me, tilted his head in confusion.
   “He looks oh so cute—Wait! What the fudge, Kwon Hana! Stop saying that! You can't fall in love! It'll only hurt you just like what he did to you” I mentally slapped myself.
   "Well...if you don't notice L.Joe, Amber unnie's a girl. She just have those boy features though. Everyone in school except the boys and my Unnies doesn't know she's really a girl" I explained to him.
   He stared at me with wide eyes and ajar mouth. I promise that I would have pinched his cheeks because he was super cute—Wait! What am I saying? Pabo Hana!
   "A girl?" he sighed in relief.
   "Why so relieved, hyung?" Ricky poked L.Joe's cheek.
   "Yah! Stop that!" L.Joe slapped Ricky's hand away with a red face.
   "Now what's with the red face, hyung?" Changjo grinned at him.
   "Well...it's kind hot here" L.Joe said while fanning himself with his hand.
   I chuckled at him. His face got redder, so he continued eating.
   The whole lunch time was more fun because I got a new friend again. L.Joe's so kind and funny,
   The bell rang, a sign for the end of lunch. I told Amber unnie and L.Joe to go to class but Amber unnie said she's skipping P.E. class, so I went to P.E. class with L.Joe instead.
   "Hey, can you tell me where's the boy's locker room? I kinda don't know it yet" L.Joe scratched the back of his head while smiling nervously.
   I chuckled and took him there. The boys inside looked at me and L.Joe. Some of them bowed with blushed faces. Did I forgot to tell you that they're all shirtless? But I didn't look at their bodies because I focused on L.Joe. I nodded at them and smiled.
   "Meet you at the field" I bid goodbye to him and entered the girl's locker room.
   I changed to a hoodie and sweatpants and went to the field with some girls following me.
   I was wearing this:
http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/88/995/L_p0020499588.jpg
   I saw L.Joe on the bleach, sitting as girls surround him. The girls were all asking random things about him.
   He saw me and gave me a Please-help-me-I'm-gonna-die-here look. I laughed at him and went to them anyways.
   "Hey girls!" I smiled at the girls who were surrounding him.
   The all stood up and bowed, that made me smile uncomfortably.
   "Annyeonghaseyo Hana unnie. Sorry L.Joe oppa we have to leave now" they bowed and left.
   L.Joe was looking at me in amazement.
   "I'm a queenka here, L.Joe. They all respect me. But you seem to have gain more fan girls, huh?" I teased as I sat beside him.
   "They were so frustrating. Asking for my number, address, favorites and more. It really made my ears bled when I entered the field with them squealing" L.Joe sighed and threw his head back.
   I laughed at him. "You're so funny. But get used to it. I'm sure you had this from your previous school"
   "Yeah, but this is worse. I really am going to be stressed for the whole year" he pouted, I blushed at the sight.
   "Why is your face red? Are you sick? Are you okay?" he worriedly asked.
   "A-Ani. It's just kinda hot here" I fanned myself and faked it perfectly.
   "Okay! Students come to the field and line up. One for girls and one for boys!" the teacher yelled. 
   "Gotta go" we both stood up.
   He jumped down the wall and pulled out his hands for me. I stared at him in confusion. To tell you, the bleachers has a meter high wall and I don't know why.
   "I'm helping you come down. I'm trying to be a gentleman here. Don't leave me hanging" he rolled his eyes.
   I laughed and held his hand. I jumped and he caught me in bridal style. I blushed again.
   "You're so light. What's your weight? Do you even eat? Why are you so light?" he asked as he put me down and we started to walk to the line.
   "Maybe 38 kg. I do eat but I don't gain weight" I answered.
   "Ah~" he nodded his head with an 'o' face.
   "Okay! We will start with running for 5 laps. This is a graded recitation so do your best. Let's start with the girls. Boys go sit on the side first" teacher said. The boys walked to the side but L.Joe came to me and patted my head.
   "Good luck" he smiled and ran to the side. I did some stretching.
   "On your mark. Ready, set, go!" the teacher banged the gun and I let the other girls run first. 
   When they were ten meters far away, I started running like a flash. I overlapped all the girls, who were staring at me in extreme amazement. 
   I finished the laps before the other. The teacher clapped and patted my head.
   "With your fast reflexes, you can beat the champion runner athlete, Hana. Great as ever" he said.
   "Kamsahamnida, sonsaengmin" I bowed and sheepishly smiled.
   "You can go rest now. The others are still running" he said, I nodded and walked to L.Joe.
   "Was I good?" I asked him as I drink my water.
   "No, you were beyond amazing" he smiled.
   "Thank you" I smiled.
   "Boys' turn!" the teacher yelled.
   "Go now!" I told L.Joe.
   "Okay. Bye" he ran off to the line.
   "Good luck!" I waved at him, he smiled.
   "On your mark. Ready, set, go!" the gun banged again.
   L.Joe was shockingly fast in running. Just like me, he let his opponents run off first.
   He finished the laps and came to me with full of sweats.
   "Was...ha...I...ha...good...ha?" he asked while panting.
   I smiled and gave him a bottled water.
   He drank it all. I got my towel and wiped his sweats.
   The other students said and awed. "They sure are a cute couple"
   "They said we are a couple" he chuckled.
   "A cute couple" I corrected and splashed him with my bottled water.
   "You want to play that game, huh?" he splashed back some water.
   "Yah!" I splashed back.
   We played as we ran around the field chasing each other with water.
   "You two, enough with the lovey dovey. Go change" the teacher smiled.
   "Let's go" L.Joe and I walked to our respected locker rooms while laughing.
   After class, the Unnies and I went home. They noticed me being all too happy.
   "Why's my Dongsaeng too happy? Did we miss some fun?" Amber unnie put her arm around my shoulder.
   "Nothing. Just nothing—" my phone rang. 
   It was Taeyeon unnie of our ally gang SNSD, who was calling.
   "Yobosaeyo?" I said.
   "Sha dongsaeng, there's a gang named Chocolat. They wanted your territory and they said they wanted to fight your gang" she said.
   "Arasso. We will just go" I answered.
   "Neh, bye dongsaengie" she hung up.
   "Who is it?" Amber unnie asked.
   "It was Taeyeon unnie" I answered. to Amber unnie.
   "What is it?" Amber unnie asked.
   "Chocolat wants some fight" I puffed my cheeks.
   "That's what I want. Some fight" she pumped her fists.
   "What's the party all about?" Sooyoung unnie came with IU unnie.
   "There's this gang named Chocolat that wanted to fight with us. Taeyeon unnie called earlier" I answered.
   "That's good then. I really want to beat some asses right now" Sooyoung unnie pumped her fist.
   "Let's change and fight with them" with that, we went to our rooms and changed. 
   I wore my black metal venetian mask and my black hoodie with a matching black pants, and went out of my room. The Unnies were ready when I came out. Amber unnie was the most hyper because fighting is her true love.
   "Let's go go go!" Amber unnie dragged me downstairs, to our car. 
   Amber unnie drove us to where Chocolat is. I was kind of excited because from the fight the other night was a bit boring.
   We arrived to the place and saw the members of the gang Chocolat, talking but stopped when we arrived.
   "So, you arrived" a girl said, who's probably their leader. I recognized her, her name is Soa.
   "Why do want to fight us?" IU unnie asked with a small smirk.
   "We want to show all of the people that we should be the number one gang and not you. We are better fighters and prettier" another girl said.
   "Ha! Be number one? Tsk! You are all crazy. I can even defeat all of you in just minutes" Amber unnie scoffed.
   "Hey, handsome. Want to go out with me?" a blonde flirty girl approached Amber unnie and trailed fingers to Amber unnie's chest. 
   The other Unnies and I tried to hold on our laughter.
   "Yuck! I would never! Plus! I already have a girlfriend" Amber unnie pushed her hand away and put an arm on top of my shoulder.
   "Who? The weak girl in your school that's named Hana? Ha! Oppa, she's ugly" the girl pouted at Amber unnie, who's face was about to puke.
   "Don't you dare call her ugly or I'll choke your neck. And don't you dare call me oppa because you're disgusting a pedo" Amber unnie smirked. I smirked but inside, I really want to roll on the floor and laugh.
   "So...are we gonna fight or not?" Sooyoung unnie said.
   "Let's start this" their leader said.
   I stretched my body and rolled my neck.
   "Fight!" they all charged toward us but the Unnies and I stood on our spot.
   After four minutes, the girls of Chocolat are on the floor with blood and bruises.
   "Aw! Poor poor ChocoBaby. All bruised" Amber unnie teased the girl that tried to flirt with her. Amber unnie pouted and smirked.
   "This is so boring. We didn't have give our real strength because those girls are weak" IU unnie pouted as we were walking back to our car. 
   "I don't even know when we will get a great fight" Amber unnie puffed her cheeks.
   "You're asking for that when you can't even win over me at the game we always played" I scoffed.
   "Yah!" Amber unnie slapped my arm lightly.
   "Stop it guys, let's just head home" Sooyoung unnie chuckled.
   "Kaja!" IU unnie dragged the three of us back to the car.
   We arrived home. I went up to my room and took a shower. I changed to a tank top and some shorts. I tied my hair in a bun after drying it.
   I went downstairs and saw my Unnies already munching food.
   "Why didn't you call me?" I pouted as I sat on my usual seat.
   "You were taking beyond forever. And we called you. You just didn't hear us" Amber unnie said.
   "Meanie" I stuck my tongue out at her and started eating.
   After dinner, we went to our rooms. My pet was always sleeping when I get back home with the unnies. I walked to him and squat in front of him.
   "Night night sweetie" I kissed the top of his head and walked to my bed. 
   I really don't know but I got this excitement to see L.Joe again tomorrow. Maybe it's just that I had a new friend again.
   "Aish! Stop thinking. Sleep" I told myself and soon drifted off to slumber.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Annyeong! My lovely subbies and friends!
I'm extremely and really sorry for not updating for weeks that seemed like years and centuries.
By the way, I hope it's good.
As an apology, you can request some photos from me. Just post it on my wall.
I'm sorry and I love you guys!!!
 
I'll give some pics of L.Joe's cute pics. Keke
 
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj-lVBrQgiJnpDF4j-Cn5eMxBP1kiVSVuJEmqnV8_5GjNllJSk
 
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkDAjSJBx6r7DzY2Ef5KiEj5gKUZGJ2Ke0OOrdnYZNWVln6-mG4w
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToT3e7czr-tJ_1A2ivbIZMkuZ7MxYKObQz6ERiXGuxY0zpjadS
 
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXtIP74MZnkI1fp9oDbUl2f1R1KUNaWIzXcMiqhvb2BcKS6pfs
 
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsuhJDN0n6JAFCA2DaGMfaRQis5wbHyIyt-Ht9ryYVJVZDT7HP
 
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH1zlSJNXojy3W1UQLJuR6io2kIf0otY_5yUF9S1zM949Gx7JtzQ
 
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI9N9SJtdIMnAgFdPjiyI4j1ROH_q8iXpKL4c--8gFj1hcmjmU
 
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDQfnsTMamezp2uKqYOwAIkoniE1zA-0CQvaQaAiJnuXvyyv02nQ
 
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5H1p83CjMJ8WKLgcG2J5vlHvWiA-yJWNJ4cbc3EaaT6Kf08II7g
 
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc3dOUWwjNu4n35gPcCnaQa4MSzK5qzSaxN7yAubBDQIdn5aJm
 
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFihL1RGHsmSpS-OgfPj7JkUmgNe55H_r0P7xvxo8vABIHj11B6g
 
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7LFTdiHvcwSswuisbOF_d1DjjP1iz-7fbZVs27ctrvo67RkVZ