Chapter 1: Introduction of Nightmare, big bro and a tour around the house!

Believe it or not...I'm secretly a gangster

So, this is my first chapter and I hope it's good.

I hope you keep reading. I would also love to, if you will comment and subscribe.

I'll try my very best to make this story, end goodly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hana's POV~

   I kicked Seo ah for the last time and she hit the wall in the alley. Seo ah is a member of the girl gang Brave girls. Anyways, they're all on the floor, covered in blood after getting beat up by my unnies and me. This happened when Seo ah challenged me to fight her. I refused but she just to me, 'Ha! The famous leader of the number one female gang in Asia, is a poor little puppy that hides behind a mask to hide her face. What a weakling'. The unnies warned her but she just scoffed. Then our fight started.

   They all ended up with some broken bones, bruises and bloods. The others weren't in the same situation of Seo ah, who's face was broken like a glass. I pity her though, but I'm Shadow right now so I controlled myself from taking her to the hospital.

   "I hope you learned your lesson" Amber unnie said while smirking.

   "You shouldn't have challenged our maknae. Now you got your face bruised" Sooyoung unnie shook her head while clicking her tongue.

   "Poor poor Brave girls" IU unnie pouted in a teasing way.

   "Let's just go, unnies" I pushed myself from the wall.

   "Kaja!" IU unnie dragged me away while skipping, Sooyoung unnie and Amber unnie were laughing at us.

   WAIT! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Kwon Hana. Known as a sweet and kind girl but honestly, shockingly, incredibly, I am a gangster. But not just some gangster, I am the one and only famous, scariest, mysterious, strongest and number one gangster in Asia, Shadow's the name.

   This is me:

41697702_large.jpg  

   Wonder why they call me Shadow? I don't know either keke. People called me that because I was like a shadow. Always in the dark and hides behind a mask. I am also strong and fast.

   I am the maknae leader of the number one female gang in Asia, Nightmare. We're called Nightmare because we really are the scariest and creepiest gang, that's how we became number one strongest gang. We are at the same ranks of our oppas, Big bang.

   Aside from fighting, I'm good at singing, dancing, rapping, sports and arts. Many girls envy me for that.

   I also have a pet named, Byung. He's a white wolf but a puppy. He's really cute and my unnies compare me to him. Yep, Byung's a HE because I like male puppies for being brave.

   My members/best friends/sisters are Sooyoung unnie, IU unnie and Amber unnie. We are all best friends since we were young. We all live in one mansion. Wonder why? Because my parents lived at California. I once also when I was young but I just moved with my older brother, Jiyong oppa.

   Okay, back to the introduction of my unnies.

   This is Sooyounng unnie:

0-snsd_sooyoung_genie_japanese.jpg

   She's really pretty, right? But boys are not allowed to check her out because she already has a boyfriend. He's also a gangster, his name is C.A.P.

   I'm really close to Sooyoung unnie because I would tell her my secrets. Even the deepest. She is the substitute of my mom. She takes care of all of us. She is really tall and has the longest y legs that every girls envy. She is also good at sports, academics, singing, dancing and a bit of rapping.

   Next is Jieun or IU unnie:

20110308_iu_mv_1.jpg

   She's so cute, huh? She's second to the oldest in our gang but unnie acts like the youngest. The thing that I really wonder is that how she got herself a boyfriend when she's childish. Yep, you read it right. She has a boyfriend. His name is Wooyoung, another gangster from another gang just like C.A.P oppa.

   I'm also close to IU unnie because we both love doing aegyo keke. Even though she's childish, when she sings, she's like a fallen angel. She is really good at playing the guitar, but prettier when she joins singing.

   And last, Amber unnie:

Amber_f_x__10092009181522.jpg

   Don't be shocked, she's really a girl that has a features and attitude of a boy. Many girls would thought that she's a boy and ask her out  or confess. We would always about that.

   She is the closest to me because she loves skinship. Many girls in school thought that we are dating haha. We would call each other as 'Baby', because of our immaturness.

   She's really strong and so great in rapping.

   So, that's all of my unnies. Sorry for disturbance. By the way, I will introduce you my older brother.

   Here he is, Kwon Jiyong a.k.a. G-Dragon of the famous gang Big bang:

   He looks creepy because he's a gangster but he's honestly kind, sweet, loving and overprotective, especially to me. He's in college but lives with the Big bang oppas since I'm living with the unnies. He loves rapping as much as he loves his girlfriend, CL unnie. I'm very close to her and she is also overprotective of me. They really look good to each other because of their similarities.

   Okay. I'm done with introducing my unnies and oppa. Let's get back to the story.

   In no time, the unnies and I, arrived back home. Wait, wanna see our house? Here it is.

luxury_mansion-modern-awesome.jpg

   Believe it or not, that's our house. Shocking, right? That house came from our bloods and sweats. We used our moneys to that product.

   Wanna roam our house? Sure.

   Let's go to the kitchen. Here it is:

FRESCO_big.jpg

   It's just simple, isn't it? The unnie and I loves to cook, especially Sooyoung unnie. That's her number one hobby.

   Next, to the nearest, the dining room:

Dining-Room-Chairs-plans.jpg

   Are you amazed again? Even me. Keke. 

   Next is the...uhm...mmm.let's go upstairs first to the others:

luxury-contemporary-unique-modern-interi

   It's just the stairs, huh?

   Okay, to our upstairs 2 living rooms:

luxury_contemporary_unique_modern_mansio

   And

unique living room decorating

   We have two living rooms, the first one's for the visitors and the second one is only for the four of us or some important visitors like family.

   Next is our theater room. We would watch movies at weekends.

   Here it is:

cozy-and-modern-home-cinema-design.jpg

   There are times that the unnies and I could sleep here after watching movies and the sofas are comfy keke. This is IU unnie's favorite place.

   Okay, next is Amber unnie's favorite, the game room. (Author: Just ignore the chandelier)

interior-design-for-a-game-room2.jpg

   Amber unnie loves to play here almost everyday, if only the other unnies and I tell her not to.

   Next is Sooyoung unnie and me's favorate, the gym room:

main%20view.jpg

   Even though, Sooyoung unnie and I loves to eat, we still work out and that's how I got my slim waist and abs. (Author: Just imagine that your waistline's like SNSD's Yuri)

   Next, my favorite, the library:

the-library-11.jpg

   Next is our most favorite, the music room!

Unusual-piano+(6).jpgeastwoodplayerslounge.jpg

(Author: Please ignore the guy)

ldk0_new_web_med.jpg

Studiowall.jpg

   We also have swimming pools. 

   The indoor pool:

   les-ottomans-luxury-hotel-istanbul-Indoo

   And the rooftop:

34361,xcitefun-rooftop-swimming-pool.jpg

   We also have in the basement.

Swimming-Pool-in-the-living-room-by-Aust

   We have a garden too. Here, let me show you:

Classical Garden Design

   I guess we are done with the random rooms, let's go up to the bedrooms!

   Let's go to the oldest's, Sooyoung unnie's room.

   Her bed:

hot+pink+teen+bedroom.JPG

   And her bathroom:

image_title_nmdyg.jpg

   I did forget to say that Sooyoung unnie loves color pink and black, so that's the so-called-motif of her bedroom.

   Next door is IU unnie's room:

Yellow Bedroom Ideas

   And her bathroom: 

lime-green-bathroom-wall-decorating-idea

   IU unnie loves yellow, so that's why it's her room's color.

   Next is Amber unnie's room. I hope you're enjoying the tour in the house.

red bedroom pictures

   And her bathroom:

Black-and-Red-Bathroom-Interior-Design-I

   And lastly, your very own, my room! *drum souns*

 

unique-bedroom-decorating-ideas-11.jpg

   And my bathroom:

photos-of-ultra-modern-bathroom-design-1

   Did you notice that my room and bathroom has lights? I just love those kinds of things because it's unique. Let me show you my favorite chair that's inside my room.

unique chair design with LED illuminated

   Amazing, huh? I really love that chair. It can spin you, since it's hanging. Actually, I have a collection of unique and amazing chairs in a room. Those two chairs are the only in my room while the others are in a room.

   Now, we can go back to the story when I was dragged by IU unnie to our car.

   We arrived home and I removed my mask. "Finally, it's out of my face"I said as we went to the our living room (the one with red color) while removing my mask. Amber unnie and I plopped down couch while IU unnie went to her room after saying a good night and Sooyoung unnie went to the kitchen to cook some dinner.

   "So sleepy" Amber unnie yawned as she put her arm around me. She pulled me closer to her. "So huggable" she said as I giggled.

   "Amber unnie, I'm not your girlfriend" I laughed. 

   "Of course you are. Everyone in school thinks we are dating" Amber unnie grinned as we laughed.

   "That can't happen. Even if you have a boy's features. You still have a crush on a guy. And know his name?" I smirked at her.

   "What?" she gave me a sharp look.

   "He's none other than the Lee Chanhee a.k.a. Chunji. The school's number one playboy" I smirked wider, her face got red.

   "I d-don't have a crush on Chunji! He's a playboy!" she protested, I laughed and ran away as she began chasing me.

   We chased all over the living room but with my fast reflexes, she gave up on chasing me and plopped down the floor, right when IU unnie came in her pajamas.

   "Hey, what are you two doing?" IU unnie lied in Amber unnie's stomach.

   "She was chasing me because I just knew who's her crush. And believe it or not, her crush is a HE" I grinned mischievously.

   IU unnie sat up and grinned at Amber unnie, who glared at me while still lying on the floor.

   "Who? Is he cute? Handsome like Wooyoung oppa?" IU unnie's eyes beamed while clapping her hands childishly.

   "The one and only, Lee Chanhee also known as Chunji of Teen top. Amber unnie likes Chunji oppa" I smirked., IU unnie's eyes widened and changed to a grin.

   "So you like him, huh?"

   "The what?! You like Chunji?! Wow! I'll hook you up with the help of Minsoo" Sooyoung unnie came while skipping after what she heard.

   "Fine. I do like him but there's 100% that he will not like a boyish girl like me, he likes y and beautiful girls" Amber unnie sat up and sighed. I pouted and sat beside her. The other unniies sat beside us.

   "Not so sure, missy. We'll help become a lady. You are really beautiful, Amber, in and out. Just small changes and you'll be a girl" Sooyoung unnie patted Amber unnie's shoulder with a smile, Amber unnie smiled. In comforting people, Sooyoung unnie's the best.

   "You really are beautiful, Berry" IU unnie patted Amber unnie's head.

   "You're pretty but you just act like a guy. Unnie neomu yeppeo" I patted Amber unnie's cheeks.

   "Thanks. He don't matter anyways. What matters is I'm hungry and I need food for my stomach" Amber unnie twitched her lips while rubbing her stomach. The unnies and I laughed. "Let's just go eat"

   We all stood up and walked downstairs.

  "I really wonder what kind of snake would be in Amber unnie's tummy" I laughed and got smacked in the back of my head by Amber unnie. I rubbed the hit spot while pouting. "Let's eat, eat, eat!" IU unnie began moving her arms up and down.

   We ate dinner while having random chats but mostly of teasing Amber unnie.

   After dinner, we all cleaned the dining room before going to our rooms.

   I saw my pet, sleeping on his little bed. I squatted beside him and patted his head. "Night night Byung" I kissed the top of his head and went inside the bathroom. (Author: Remember the bathroom?) 

   I took off my clothes and laid at the tub. 

   After that, I changed to this:

Cat-Appliqué Nightdress

(Author: Please ignore the girl)

   Then I went to my bed. I turned off the lights, set the alarm clock. Then put my blankets over me.

   "Good night Kwon Hana" I told myself before dozing off to my dreamland, where anything's possible.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's my first chappie?

Not so good, right?

Can you please comment to say to me if my chappie's good enough for your taste?

Please?

Can you deny or refuse to these faces?

tumblr_lim0pruYM71qaaj8b.jpg

57t0r3

tumblr_lj27xvRaYT1qcgxg5o1_400.jpg

OnewPout.jpg

taemin-pout.jpg

Sorry because L.Joe's not in the first chappie