My Happiness

Like A Glue

Flashback

“I did it! I did it! Oh My God I cant believe this! I should thanks to Gain Noona. I should treat her”

Kwon is really happy, now he can reach his dream to be a singer. He send his voice record to JYP entertainment. And the CEO really like his voice. So Kwon accepted to become a trainee in JYP. Because his voice is amazing, maybe he can debut in one or two month again.

“Because what Gain Noona said, I become brave to reach my dream.it’s because of her. I should back home fast and tell her. Maybe I should bring her to amusement park? Kekeke.”

So, kwon back to Gain apartment with bounce in his step and really big grin. But, he suddenly stop.

He saw Gain out from a car and she with a guy that he met before. He remember him as her boyfriend.

His big grin immediately change. His smile was lost. Kwon press his chest.

“Why I feel like this?”

End of flashback

Kwon go in to her apartment first. He think about what he saw before. But he immediately shake his head.

“Ah, maybe I’m just too excited” The door is open.

“You’re home. Enjoy your date with your charming boyfriend?” Kwon said teasing her.

“Yah~ what you’re saying? Look at you. Really different from yesterday. Anything happen huh?” “Hmm, should I tell you?” Kwon want to make fun with her.

“Yah, ppali. Tell me.” “What if I say…. I will become an artist?? Kekeke”

"Tch, what kind of lie it is"

“I’m not lying. I accepted to become JYP trainee!!! Hahahahaha”. Kwon said with happy tone.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaa… really? How come? Congratulation!!” Gain said while clapping hands with Kwon and jumped with him.

Kwon then tell what happen to him this past day.

“Waaaa really, we must celebrate it. oh but nothing left in home. we should go to the market.”

“Chincha? You want to celebrate with me Noona?”

“Of course, you are my housemate, I’m really proud of you.” Gain said.

Kwon looked at Gain with amaze looked . He really touched with what she said. Never anyone said that to him, even his family, especially about him want to be a singer. Only her.. And then he hugged her.

“ Gomawo.. gomawo.. jeongmal”

Gain confused. She just stay there.

“Hmm.. think nothing about that..”

10 second.. 20.. 30..

“Mm.. mm Kwon-ah are you want to hug me till morning?”

“Oh, sorry Noona. Hmm, wanna go to market now? “ …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“HAM! Woohoooooo..”

“Yah, andweeeeee andweeeee. No ham!” she pulled him from the ham section.

“Wae? Make me garlic ham Noona! It’s delicious. Hmmmm… “Kwon said while imagined it.

“But you eat garlic ham almost everyday. Try another, it’s your special day anyway.”

“Aaaaahhhhhhhh Noonaaa,” he whined to her like a little boy.

“NO! Aish chinca.. I like a mother who brought her child to the mart.” Gain said. Kwon pouted.

In the end, they bought the ham, chiken and some ingredient. Kwon is the one who buy all of that. On the way home, kwon bought a stalk of rose and gave that to Gain to express his gratitude. they walked side by side with warm heart. Kwon walked with a big smile while sing along. Gain looked at him. She found that her life is more happier this few weeks. Maybe Kwon is one of the cause. Yes, sometimes he is really annoyed but he can make her laugh everyday with his silly attitude. He sometimes looked like a kid but sometimes like a man too. Especially when he paid the bill and bought her a rose. Like a capable man, different from the first day she met him. Gain don’t know her self why she really trust and comfortable with this person, they just meet not a long time before. Moreover, she let him live in her house. Like.. they already knew for a long time..

“Noona.”

“Huh?” She startled.

“Why you staring at me?”

“Huh? Ani!!! Yah, you must bought me a brand new bag when you’re debut okay?”

“Are you think I can’t give you that? Okay no problem.” Kwon said

“Really? Promise?”

“Hm.” . they did pinky promise.

They keep walking with Kwon singing on the way home. his voice make her heart skip a beat. never her imagine this person have a relaxing voice like this, he is singing with his heart.

“Kwon-ah”

“Hm?”

“Are you really can sing?”

“huh?”

“Your voice heard not so good.”

“What?”

“I’m just kidding. Kekeke.” Gain did a mehrong to him.

“Aish”

“Noona watch out!”

“WHAT WHAT WHAT?” she scared something will pop out.

“Bongiya~”

“YAH!!”

“Mehrooooong.. hahahaha”

“YAH! COME HERE!” They laugh so hard, Kwon run away and Gain try to catch him. ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

2 month had past

Kwon trainee days going so well. Gain support him with.. of course cooked food he like. Now, he doesn’t eat only garlic ham, Gain cooked really delicious, so he will eat whatever Gain cooked him although Gain’s garlic ham still his favourite. Kwon also support her on her job. Now he become alarm who wake up her in the morning. He even have many strategy to wake up her. Sometimes he make some noise with hit a pan right in her ear, or lift her to kitchen or bathroom and splash her with water that make her so angry so she will slap his head, hit or even smacked him. But Gain really thankful for that, her job is going out so well. Now bickering is become usual to them. Both of them also used to the other. The two become friends. But because Kwon friends doesn’t in Korea and he don’t have friend to going out excepted her so he start to followed Gain to everywhere in the weekend and even visited her to her office. Gain so annoyed with him sometimes, but Kwon always excused to not stayed in the house, he was bored. It make confused to Gain friends. If they asked is he her dongsaeng? He is not. If they asked is he her boyfriend? He is not. But he must be not just a friend because he always follow her everywhere. They didn’t know they’re living together. But in the end, they not really care who he was and what is their relationship. Kwon is good looking, funny, and friendly. Gain friends really like him and even always asked Gain to invited him everytime they’re out.

 

On the other place

"How is he doing?" Then his secretary gim him many photo of his child.

"WHAT THE HELL IS IT?"

-to be continue-