My dream

Like A Glue

 

Ga In flashback

6 month ago..

 

“NO! it’s the 4th time omma. Why she force me to marry? I don’t want a blind date. I want to marry with someone I love.” Jinwoon omma.. she tought.

 

“Gain-ah, please understand your Appa. You are Son Ga In. you should marry with someone who same with us.”

 

“But I don’t know them. And I don’t like people who same with us. I don’t want to marry because for money Omma. Beside, I’m just 25. I want to enjoy my precious life. Try something different in my life.”

 

“We already old Gain-ah. We want you to marry so your husband will take care of you if we’re gone.”

 

“Why you say that Omma? You two will beside me forever of course.”

 

“Gain-ah..”

 

“No, if he force me again. Then I will go from this house.”

End of flashback

 

Is my decision right? Why me so kind with this guy, beside he is annoying. She thought.

“Yah kwon-ah. You can live here but not free. You should pay half of this rent apartment, but you too must help me take care of this house. Now we’re leaving together so we have to work together. I will make you food but you have to clean this house. Oh yeah, this is important. Don’t touch my stuff and never ever go to my room. Understand?”

 

“Your wish is my command princess..”

 

“Auuh, don’t say that. I want to throw up.” She said that to Kwon but smile inside.

 

One week later

Gain find a new job. She now worked in fashion magazine company. She’s very happy fashion is one of her passion. Gain knew she must change her habit so she not lose her job again. Today is her first day, last night she sleep early set set 10 alarm so she wake up on time. First impression is important. When she wake up, Kwon is not at home, maybe he already go or not come back home last night. But it doesn’t her business. she thought.

 

First day in the office is very tired. But she enjoyed  it. Gain open her apartment door with smile on her face. She really happy and enjoyed her job. But the sceen that greet her immediately change her mood..

 

“WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?!!!!!”

 

“Yah, you drunk again? Look what you done to my house! Are you just can drunk? You don’t have a job, live in my house and now you make my house like this?!”  Gain is so angry. She want him to let go from her house.

 

Kwon sit on the couch with many can of beer in everywhere. He looked terrible, his eyes so red, look to nowhere. Blank.

 

“Useless”. Gain said that in low tone but Kwon hear that. She go to her room. But what Kwon said stop her track.

 

“Yes, I’m useless. I cant do anything. I don’t know anything. No one want me. Even my family..”  one tears come from his eyes. But his eyes still blank, no expression.

 

She doesn’t mean to said that. Somehow she regret what she said. She saw that, his tears. She don’t know, the weird energic annoyed boy will looked like that.

 

“I..I’m sorry. I..”

 

“No, you right Noona..”

 

“Kwon-ah. I’m sorry.. I don’t mean to.. what happen to you?”

 

She hurt see him like that. She want to help him.

 

“Nothing. Hmm.. I’m sorry for the mess Noona. I will clean this. You’re tired right? Just wash up and sleep..”  his face change immediately. He talked with her with smile on his face.

 

“hmm, okay..”

 

 

She walked from bathroom and rub her wet hair with towel. She looked around, the living room already clean but Kwon doesn’t there. She look to the balkon. There he is. He stand there look to the night sky.

 

“Hi. What are you doing?” Gain said.

 

“Hi Noona. Nothing.. I’m just thinking.” His eyes still look to the sky.

 

“Hmm, Kwon-ah..  You can talk with me if you have problem. Really.. you want to share? Maybe I can help you..”

 

He not answer her question. Just stayed there. Gain liitle scared. Maybe he was like this because what she said. She didn’t believe, the weird energic annoyed boy will become this serious looked.

 

5 minutes in silent. Then he speak.

 

“I want to be a singer.”

 

“Really? That’s good.” Gain answered him cheerfully.

 

“But my parents don’t want that. They force me to be someone that I wont. At first I did what they want, but I’m tired. So I become like this. Useless..”

 

Gain don’t know what to say. She really sorry. But she knew, she must responsible.

 

“Hmm, you know, my problem maybe almost same with you. Yes, life is hard. But we cant just ran from that problem right? Do nothing is not a good thing. Problem is always come to our ilfe again and again. And ran from your problem not fix anything. Face it, the hard the problem is, I believe it make us learn to solve another problem and be a better person everyday. And Kwon-ah don’t regretting your life, the important thing is not your past, but what can you do about your future. And now is your decision about who you want to be.” Gain pat his shoulder and then walked to her room.

 

Kwon looked at her back. He think about what her said earlier and think about what his Dad said. Then he let out a CD he kept in his right pocket. Looked at that.

“Maybe it’s time”

……...................................................................................................................................................................

 

The day after, Gain walked from her office to her apartment.

It’s him. Why he is here? Her heart is thumped. His hair, his eyes, his nose, hs eyesmile that make her heart stop beating everytime their meet. She saw him out from restaurant, chatting with his friends. Said goodbye. And now walking on the street toward her.

 

is open unconscious. She stopped her track and looking at him with amazed look.

 

“Agashi.. annyeonghaseo..”

 

“Ooh jinwoonie annyeonghaseo.. what are you doing here? Are Appa ask you to meet me again? I’m already told you. Don’t force me ok. I wont go back.” She is not want to said about that. But she said that to hide her embarrasment.

 

“Ooh, I’m sorry you misunderstand Agashi. I was met with my friends.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, do you want to go home? i can accompany you.”

 

“Mm, sure..”

 

On the way to Gain apartement..

 

“Agashi, your mother really missed..”

 

“Jinwoonie, can you not talk about my family? Please, I don’t want to. We can talk  another topic. We in the same age anyway. We can became friend right?”

 

“I’m sorry Agashi.”

 

“It’s okay. Just call me Gain please. “

 

“Yes…  Gain..”

 

With that, both really enjoyed their chatting. Smile and laugh until their eyes is cannot seen.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 “I did it! I did it! Oh My God I cant believe this! I should thanks to Gain Noona. I should treat her”

 

Kwon is really happy, now he can reach his dream to be a singer. He send his voice record to JYP entertainment. And the CEO really like his voice. So Kwon accepted to become a trainee in JYP. Because his voice is amazing, maybe he can debut in one or two month again.

 

“Because what Gain Noona said, I become brave to reach my dream.it’s because of her. I should back home fast and tell her. Maybe I should bring her to amusement park? Kekeke.”

 

So, kwon back to Gain apartment with bounce in his step and really big grin. But, he suddenly stop.

 

He saw Gain out from a car and she with a guy that he met before. He remember him as her boyfriend.

 

His big grin immediately change. His smile was lost.  Kwon press his chest.

 

“Why I feel like this?”