Hello

Like A Glue

 

“Appaaaaaaaa.. Ommaaaaaaa.. Andweyooo..  T.T”

 

“Where should I go now?” He sit in trotoar with his luggage.

 

Kwon doesn’t know where to go. All his friend is in US. He just came back from US 2 weeks ago and doesn’t have friends in Korea because almost 8 years live there for study. He is not really babo. He got his master in University in US on his 21. But it is not his want, it’s his parent want. He has a dream to be a singer. But his dad want him to continue their company. Who else? He is the only child of the owner of Jo Enterprise, the big company and number 1 in the whole Asia.

 

People all knew about Jo Enterprise, so about Jo Kwon but don’t know about his life . He opposed and start to be a useless 2 years ago.  Just live to spend all of his parents money, and party everyday, but never played with girl. Because he has a reason.

 

He looked at his wallet, only several won, but maybe its enough to spend the night in hotel.

 

So, he go to the most expensive hotel in Seoul. But he was rejected immediately.

 

“What? You Jo Kwon? Hahaha. Your dream! Why Jo Kwon just have several won in his wallet. You kidding kid, just go okay.” Said the hotel manager.

 

“But.. but.. but..” but he forced to get out by the hotel security before said anything again.

 

He walked again. Mumbled.

 

“What? I’m really Jo Kwon. Because of Dad I must be like this.. huaaaaaaaaa T.T” he did tantrum  in the street.

 

Every body looked at him.

 

“He is crazy. “ Said the one of them

 

Kwon hear that, ashamed and walked again.

 

And then, he remember. Someone..

 

“AHA! Yes! You are smart Kwonah!”

 

 Walking fast to the direction with big grin.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

TING TONG

 

The door open.

 

……………..

 

And closed immediately.

 

TING TONG

 

………………

 

TING TONG TING TONG TING TONG TING TONG TING TONG TING TONG TING TONG TING TONG TING TONG TING TONG TING TONG..

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!” The door open again

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Can I live here?” He asked.

 

“WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?” Closed the door.

 

But open again.

 

“Don’t press the bell again ok?”

 

“Yah, wait!” He stopped her before she closed the door again.

 

“I .. I ..”

 

“What?”

 

She want to closed the door again but he suddenly barged in.

 

“YAAAAAAAHH! I will call the police.”

 

“Noooo wait! I’m good person. I’m sorry I scare you. But I don’t have any place to go. And I don’t know anyone in here except you. So, noona. You’re noona for me right? I’m sorry for my bad this morning. Noona please let me stay here for a while? I can sleep on the floor.  Pleaseeeee.” he kneel in front of her.

 

He is totally a KID!  She think.

 

“But.. why you don’t have a place to go? Don’t you have family or friends?”

 

“Mm.. mm.. actually my Dad died two years ago and my step mother chased away me from my house yesterday .”  he said lied in head down.

 

Very tragic life. Poor boy. Maybe he drunk so much yesterday because of that.

 

“Oh really? Sorry to hear that. Hmm, maybe you can live here just tonight okay. “

 

“Really? Really noona? Really? Huwaaaaa..”  he jump because of joy, did some kkap and hugged her.

 

*Krik. Awkward silent.

 

“Ups, sorry. Thank you noona.. thank you very much.”

 

“You’re welcome.” She smiled awkwardly.

 

Am I crazy let this crazy boy spend the night in here? Aah, whatever..

 

“Ooh, by the way I’m Kwon.” He doesn’t tell his family name.

 

“I’m Gain.” So did she.