Chapter 2

Self Proclaimed Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Morning came and the usual routines began.    "Oppa!" Girls we're screaming.    "Aigoo, ladies easy." Jonghyun chuckled.    "Oppa, this is for you," a girl handed him a red box.    "Thanks sweetheart," he winked and the girl froze.    Behind him were Taemin, Key and the new varsity player named Minho.    "Does that always happen?" Minho asked.    "It does, everyday." Key shook his head.    "He likes attention," Taemin commented.    Then a girl bumped into them, but still continued her way not even turning to apologize.    "Hey!" Key called, but the girl ignored her. "How rude."      Yun Mi kept on walking into the crowd. She was never late, but for some matter she woke up too late. She hates being late, knowing that she would be in this kind of situation, walking into the midst of the crowds who are crazy for the well knowned Kim Jonghyun.    "Oppa!" Girls screaming everywhere which hurts her ears. 'Weird people, trying hard to get his attention,' she thought.    Unfortunately a girl pushed her and she accidentally bumped to Jonghyun.    "Are you okay sweety?" Jonghyun asked holding her shoulder, her hair hiding her face.    "Oh, she's lucky," a girl whispered.    Yun Mi, on the other hand pull herself away from him and looked at him straightly in the eyes. "Don't you ever touch me," she said coldy and turn away, walking to the building.    Jonghyun was surprised to have that kind of reaction from a girl, usually girls would start screaming when he touches them.    "Did you see that, she just left Jonghyun there, do you know her?" a girl said.    "What? You don't know the 3-A's president? Oh, she's scary and cold hearted. No one even dare to talk to her."        When Yun Mi entered the room, there were no students at all.    "Morning," Jinki smiled, and she just nodded at him again.    "Where are they?" She asked.    Jinki smiled widely, this is the first time that she asked him first. "They went to the auditorim to watch the orientation."    "Why are you here?"    "I'm tired watching the orientation over and over again," Jinki said.    Yun Mi turned around and walk out the room.    Jinki smiled to himself, happy that he was able to talk to her for that long.        "Yah! We're late for the orientation," Key dragged Minho, but he turned to Jonghyun and Taemin first, "arent you guys coming?"    "No, we're not," they both answered in unison.    When the two left completely, "I can't believe it," Jonghyun blurted.    "Can't believe what?" Taemin asked him.    Jonghyun turned to him, "You see, this morning I bumped into a girl, well you know girls likes me, I mean they would squeal and scream for me."    "I know that, so?" Taemin replied.    "There's this one girl who bumped to me and told me not to touch her," Jonghyun said.    "So that's what's bothering you," Taemin chuckled at Jonghyun's small problem. "Just move on, there's plenty of girls willing to be yours."    "No, I want all the girls to scream for me," Jonghyun replied stubbornly.    "You have all the girls attention,"    "Not hers, I mean that girl's attention," Jonghyun said.    "Do you know who she is?" Taemin asked curiously.    "Well," Jonghyun thought for a while, "no. I just heard something that she's from class 3-A."    "That's Onew's home room. I bet he knows who she is," Taemin said. "Let's go and check him if he's there."    "Okay," Jonghyun followed Taemin.    When they reached the 3-A.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter