Chapter 17

Self Proclaimed Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 "I think Jonghyun is really into you," Jieun said before sipping on her orange juice.    "Into me? I don't think so, he's the campus hearttrob and playboy," Yun Mi replied.    "But don't you think that he is actually sweet, he did a lot of impressive things just for you. On top of that, he humiliated himself in front of everyone so just you could forgive him," Jieun answered back.    "I don't know," Yun Mi looked down at her glass filled with juice.    "Why don't you give it a shot? Get to know him first, the real him... as everyone says, don't judge the book by its cover," Jieun said teasingly.    "Ugh! Shut up!" she leaned back on the chair, "I don't know who you really are siding."    "I'm on your side, but..."    "But what? You're on his side because of Jinki?"    "No, it's not that.."    "Jieun, I'd rather date Sehun than Jonghyun, since I know him way better and I know his the total opposite of that Dumbhyun."    "Let's just see about it, I'll bet you and that Dumbhyun of yours are way much more compatible than with Sehun."    Yun Mi kept on thinking about what Jonghyun did earlier and why she suddenly bought a bottle of water for him.    "I just feel bad about it," she mumbled to herself, "right... Nothing more."   Next day at the campus.    "Yun Mi!" Mrs. Hoon called out.    Yun Mi dashed down on the first floor while tying her necktie, she was surprised to see Jonghyun with roses on his hand.    "I'll leave you two," Mrs. Hoon said and head to the kitchen.     "What are you doing here?" She asked in a cold tone.    "Just wanted to make up with you, I'm sorry for being an idiot." Jonghyun said, "Let's start over again, I mean.. let's get to know more about each other."    "And what makes you think I'll agree with that?"    "I'll keep on bothering you then, I won't stop until you let me," Jonghyun said. "Give me a chance, I'm serious about this."    She just stood there.    "Silence means yes right?" Jonghyun smiled widely.    "Whatever," she said and picked up her bag, heading out of the house. Jonghyun followed her, smiling. He opened the car's door and he let her in. She sighed before getting in.    "You won't regret this, I promise."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter