6.

My Girlfriend Is A Badass Gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Block B salute. JungEun chuckled. You kicked her softly from behide.

You pulled your hood lower and slightly gaze at Zico.

He was looking at you. Both of you meet eyes and Zico was the first one who look away.

*What is this feeling. I only have this feeling when i'm with ~~~~. But now lollipop leader-*

His thought was broke by Jiyeon.

"What are guys fighting for just now?" Jiyeon asked.

"You guys like to fight is it?Why not fight with us huh?" She said and continue scolding them.

You patted on Suneun shoulder. "I'm going. Meet you guys at the same cafe we everytime go."

She nodded. You walked away and Jinyoung, Gongchan and Sohee followed you.

While the rest stayed behide.

 

30 minutes later the rest then came to the cafe.

"Took you guys so long." Gongchan said. You chuckled and took off your mask.

"Scold Jiyeon than! She would stop scolding until you pulled her away." CNU said.

"If we never drag her away i bet she is still scolding them now." JungEun said.

Jiyeon pouted. "Unnie....." You laughed and patted her head.

"Let just say they are unlucky today meeting a fierce lollipop member." You said and all of them burst out laughing.

"UNNIE!!!" She slapped your arm. You shrugged your shoulders and smiled.

You clapped your hands. "Okay enough of laughing. Let's order drinks and foods."

*I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter