1.

My Girlfriend Is A Badass Gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Princess wake up." Zico whispered softly. You buried your face into the pillow.

"You gonna be late for school if you don't wake up now." He sat on the bed.

You move slightly and Zico thought you were going to be up.

But no you just hugged his waist and went back sleeping.

Zico sighed. "I guess i have to do this than." He took your hands off his waist and carried you bride style.

He walked into the washroom and put you in the bathtub.

"If you not going wake up now and wash up i'm going-" His words were cut off by you.

"I'm up i'm up. " You yelled and got out of the bathtub quickly which almost make you fall down.

Zico smirked. "Cute."

While brushing your teeths, Zico leaned against the door frames watching you.

After doing all you should do you sat on the bed looking at Zico.

"Why did you come here so early in the morning Jiho?" You asked.

"I'm here to take you out!" He said. You nodded.

"And how come you didn't jump out of your bed when i say you are going late for school." Zico asked.

You smiled. "Because you would alway say that when you want me to wake up. I'm not going to fall for this trick again!"

Zico chuckled. "I guess i have to think of other trick than."

You pointed a finger at him. "Woo Jiho if you going trick me again i will throw all your hello kitty out of my house."

Zico jaw dropped and raise both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter