29.

My Girlfriend Is A Badass Gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were having your last lesson with Yongjae's class.

You were sad about it. Even though you with this class only for one week.

You got close with them as if they were your friends for a long time.

You miss teaching them, having fun with them ,eating lunch with them ,staying back after school to teach them.

"This is my last lesson with you all. So i wish all the best for your upcoming final exams." You said.

"If you need help for the exams feel free to come and ask me. I'm willing to help." You smiled at them.

All of the sudden they stood up. "Thank you ~~~~~ sunbae." They bowed.

You chuckled. Student left the class leaving gifts and letters on the table for you.

You put the gift and letters in your bag and carried your diary and a few books on your hand.

On your way out you bam onto Yongguk and your books and diary fall off.

Without you knowing a photo slip out of your diary.

Youngjae picked up and his eyes widened.

"It Youngjae in the photo." You look up from picking your books and gasp.

The photo he pick up was Woohyun, You and Youngjae.

It was when you three at a playground. Woohyun hand around your neck,

While your hand were around his waist and other hand were tightly laced with Youngjae's hand.

The three of you were smilling happily to the camera.

"Sunbae..... why am i .. in this photo." Youngjae asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter