Meeting the Family Part 1

Neighbors.

I love you? Can I be able to look him in the eye and say I love you back? Am I horrible if I do, and don't mean it? What does I love you really mean, like this.

I really need to get my mind off this, I don't know, I love you. I love my dog. I love Chae Rin, Bom, Dara. But I love, you. You as in Daesung. Ah thinking way to hard! I was walking to the bathroom, when I felt arms encircle me. I couldn't help but get red and giggle, my face was really heating up when I felt him nuzzle into my neck. 'Yah, I need to shower, tomorrow is the wedding' I felt him lift out of my neck.

'I do too, why not together?' I got redder, if that was possible. 'Just playing, Jiyong told me to say that to mess with you.'

'Why did he say that?' I asked following him.

'Well he says you're to innocent.' he turned around and kissed me on the forehead. I felt like this was a challenge, I smirked and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom, locked the door behind him. I pulled him down into a kiss, I had on hand on the back of his neck pulling him down and the other hand unbuckling his belt.

See this is what kind a got me into dance, well not the ual stuff, the competitive, 'prove wrong' side of me. I was always told by Taemin or my brother, girls can't dance as good as boys.

Well, by now I was in my dark blue and black spaghetti strap, while he was in his Spongebob? boxers and black shirt. Really? I started to giggle alittle, I tugged him towards the shower ,but after I turned it on to heat up, he lifted me on to the sink counter. 'What's up with you now?'

'I took it as a challenge,' I kissed his neck and started to tug at the end of his shirt pulling it up, 'I really get addicted to challenges.'

He started to laugh at me, once his shirt was off. I took my hair out of the ponytail, and took off my spaghetti strap shirt, then hopped off the counter. I turned him around and put my hands on his eyes,'No peeking.' I unclipped my bra and pulled down my and walked into the shower, pulling the glass door shut. Waiting. I saw Daesung's struggle to take off his boxers and trip, fall. 'Are you okay?' I was about to get out, when all I heard was an okay then a cheery laugh. I looked up at the water and ran my hands through my hair. I felt lips on my neck, I didn't even hear him.

-------- A Time Later --------

Mm, I was pressed against the wall, with him holding onto my waist kissing me, His warm tongue was exploring every part of my mouth, I tried to keep up, but in the end he won. I ran my hand through his black, wet hair. 'Minji, I think some one is knocking?'

I paused, a slight pound came to the door, then a shrill voice. 'Dae! Is this you? Your young, cute, sister needs you!' I sighed, and put my hands on his chest.

'I think you should go, besides I need to take a really shower.'

'Thanks, and sorry.' He kissed me and walked out pulling on a towel. I leaned against the wall, how long have I been here? I took a short five minutes, washing my body, and hair. When I got out, I put my clothes in the hamper, also Daesung's and grabbed a towel for my body. I walked out, but when I did I think I should of taken my time.

'EH?!' I looked up and Cho Hee was here, great. 'Daesung, your still with her? What about Nina? She says you've been ignoring her calls and texts.'

'I don't want to talk to her Cho Hee, and yes I am still with Minji.' I looked at him and he changed into pants and a black button up. I had to go passed Cho Hee to go to my room, so I went into Daesung's room to avoid her. I sat on his bed, it was five minutes. Soon ten. Then I felt a vibration on the bed, I looked over to see Daesung's phone light up. I saw it said SMS on the front, I bit my lip should I open it? I went to reach for it, when the door swung open, I jumped and hit my head on the bed above me. I felt a hand rub my head, 'Are you okay?'

I nodded. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I sighed on got up, about to leave when he spoke up, 'Minji, my sister wants me to go to the wedding with Nina. My mom does to.' I stopped. My heart did to. 'It's only cause she hasn't met you. So I asked her if I could bring you over, tonight.'

'Okay!' Great if his sister hates me, I wonder if his mom does too. I felt to go change in my room, but I still want to know who SMS'ed him. I went in and saw Bom was in my room. 'Bom?'

'Hey! I think you took one of my shirts by accident, so I'm just looking.'

'Actually, can you do me a favor?' Maybe this was fate?

'Yeah what is it sweetie?' I told her about meeting his mother tonight, and I need to dress to impress a mother. Soon she was beaming, cause I usually never let her dress me. In twenty minutes I was dressed in a nice black jeans and a cute floral tube top. This is why I don't let her dress me, cause what she dresses me in is not me, but it's to impress his mother. I tied my hair in a low side ponytail, trying to hide the red streaks. I walked out after I found the shirt Bom was looking for. I went to go get my phone, dialing Jae-Sun.

'Hello?' He's been going out so much with Taemin, sightseeing. Girls. I kind a laughed and went to get some water.

'Hey sis!'

'You need to come back earlier, the wedding is tomorrow if you haven't forgotten.' I felt really distant, since he's been going to underground dance clubs with Taemin he's been coming home at around four in the morning. Which scares me. You know what also scares me, tonight.

'Awh yeah! Okay I'll be home at around ten then.'

'Are you ready?' I looked over and it was Daesung, I smiled and nodded.

'Jae-Sun, be safe and I have to go. Bye bye.' I hung up and left with Daesung.