Moving (Meeting 2PM) [Part Two]

Being The Maid of 2PM

 

This is the 3rd chapter of my story.

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kErOtK8CYc8

10 out of 10 by 2PM

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nobody's P.O.V.

The car is going to Taecyeon's house (Inside the car)

you politely ask Mr. Ok...

you : Mr. Ok, what is your son like?

Mr. Ok : well...he is a fine young man but he can get in trouble sometimes.

you : is he living alone?

Mr. Ok : that was before but now his friends live with him.

you : oh...

Mr. Ok : so, you must take care of them and don't let them treat you badly.

you : ne Mr. Ok

After a thirty minute drive...

you and Mr. Ok arrives infront of Taecyeon's house.

[Taecyeon's house is like the house in the drama, "You're Beautiful". (A.N JELL's house) except it is only a little bit bigger because six guys are living there and they have their own rooms]

While At Taecyeon's house.

At the living room...

Taecyeon and Chansung are playing with their PS3 while Junsu and Junho are watching them, Wooyoung is playing with his PSP then Nichkhun looks outside by the window...

Nichkhun : Taec, is that your dad's car?

Then the others looks outside by the window...

Taecyeon : yeah, why dad is coming here?

They see you and Mr.Ok go outside the car while the driver gets your bag then you, Mr. Ok and the driver is about to go inside the house.

Wooyoung : is the girl with your dad is gonna move with us?

Junsu : I hope so, the girl is really beautiful.

Chansung : I agree with you Junsu hyung.

Then you and Mr. Ok comes inside the house while the driver puts down your things and goes back to the car...

Mr. Ok : boys!

Then the boys comes outside the living room and they see you and Mr. Ok...

Taecyeon : yes, dad?

Mr. Ok : boys, this ________, she will be working as a maid for you guys but take care of her and don't treat her badly because she is the daughter of my good friend.

2PM : ne, Mr. Ok

Your P.O.V.

these boys are really good-looking, I hope that they will treat me well.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Mr. Ok : ______, please introduce yourself.

you :  annyong haseyo, jonun Lee _______ imnida, please take care of me.

Taecyeon's P.O.V

wow, she is really beautiful and she has a sweet voice.

Junsu's P.O.V.

she is beautiful, like a princess that come out from a fairytale book.

Wooyoung's P.O.V.

she looks cute^^

Nichkhun's P.O.V.

wow~ she is a natural beauty.

Chansung's P.O.V.

kiyopta~^^

Junho's P.O.V.

she is lovely, she is the cutest girl I've ever seen.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Mr. Ok : boys, please introduce yourselves.

Taecyeon : annyong haseyo, I am Ok Taecyeon but you can call me Taec.. nice to meet you ________~sshi.

you : nice to meet you Taecyeon~sshi.

Junsu : annyong haseyo, my name is Kim Junsu. nice to meet you _______~sshi.

you : nice to meet you Junsu~sshi.

Wooyoung : annyong haseyo, I am Jang Wooyoung. nice to meet ya ______~sshi.

you : nice to meet you too Wooyoung~sshi.

Nichkhun : annyong haseyo, I'm Nichkhun but you can call me Khun. I am a Thai half Chinese, nice to meet you ________~sshi.

you : nice to meet you too Nichkhun~sshi.

Chansung : annyong^^ my name is Hwang Chansung, nice to meet you ________~sshi.

you : nice to meet you too Chansung~sshi.

Junho : annyong haseyo _______~sshi, my name is Lee Junho. nice to meet you^^

you : nice to meet you too Junho~sshi.

Mr. Ok : since all of you introduce yourselves to each other, I'll be going to work now.  bye.

2PM and you : annyong gahseyo Mr. Ok.

Then Mr. Ok goes outside his son's house and go straight for work.

Junho : _______~sshi, me, Chansung and Junsu will go play games at the living room.

you : okay Junho~sshi.

Junsu : me and Wooyoung will watch them but do you want any help of carrying your bag?

you : no, it's okay Junsu; I can carry it by myself.

Junsu : I'll go now.

you : ne Junsu~sshi.

Then the five boys go to the living room and you see Taecyeon. you ask Taecyeon something...

you : Taecyeon~sshi, why are you not with your friends at the living room?

Taecyeon : I'll help you with your luggage.

Then Taecyeon approaches your bag and carries it...

you : Taecyeon~sshi, you don't need to carry my bag; I'll carry it.

Taecyeon : you're a lady and a lady should never carry heavy things and I'll show you to your room.

you don't want to argue with Taecyeon...

you : ne Taecyeon~sshi.

Taecyeon : lets go.

Then you and Taecyeon walks to your new bedroom.

While the both of you are walking...

Taecyeon : _______~sshi, me and my friends will not treat you as a maid but treat you as our sister.

you : I think that's too much.

Taecyeon : no, because maybe dad or your parents said to you that you'll be now studying at JYP High and you'll be living here from now on.

you : ah...ne Taecyeon~sshi.

Taecyeon : and you treat us as your brothers or friends. by the way, how old are you?

you : I am 18.

Taecyeon : we are at the same age, lets talk comfortably _________~ah.

you : well...ah...okay Taec.

After a few minutes...

Taecyeon opens the door to your room.

Then you and Taecyeon go inside your new bedroom.

Inside your room...

Taecyeon gently puts down your bag.

Taecyeon : how do you like your new room?

you : it's beautiful, I like it.

Your Room :

Taecyeon : I am glad that you like it. do you need help in unpacking?

you : thank you Taecyeon but I can handle it by myself.

Taecyeon : okay, I'll go to the living room now; there is bathroom inside your room and if you need something just call me or the other guys.

you : ne Taecyeon.

Taecyeon smiles at you and you smile back at him, after that Taecyeon goes outside your room while you start unpacking your stuff.

Your P.O.V.

I am really happy that Taecyeon and the other guys treats me nicely, I hope this will continue on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like this chapter^^

please comment :)