Lets Go Party (Part Two)

Being The Maid of 2PM

This is the 10th chapter.

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zAT6CSJAG8

Tik Tok by 2PM.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nobody's P.O.V.

The limousine arrives infront of a famous club at Hongdae then you and the guys go outside the limousine.

Outside the club...

Chansung : lets go inside and party^^

Nichkhun : lets go.

Then you and the guys go inside the club while the driver go back to Mr. Ok's mansion.

Inside the club...

It is your first time in the club, you can hear loud music, people dancing and drinking to their heart's content...

Junsu : take off your coat.

you : ah..ne

you take off your coat and Junsu takes it.

Taecyeon : lets go take a seat first.

Wooyoung : okay.

you and the guys seat  beside each other on the lounge chairs then a waiter approaches all of you...

waiter : Mr. Ok (Taecyeon), what will be your order?

Taecyeon : five bottles of Cass Beer and a can of soda.

waiter : I see you have a new friend.

Taecyeon : she is our friend.

waiter : just wait in a few minutes...

Taecyeon : ne.

Then you ask a question to the guys...

you : guys, do you always come to this club?

Nichkhun : ne but Chansung mostly comes here.

you : so, Chansung likes to drink?

Wooyoung : ne, he can drink up to 15 bottles of beer.

you : neh? Chansung~ah, is that true?

Chansung : well...depends on my mood.

you : Chansung~ah, don't drink too much because too much drinking can be bad for you and you too guys.

2PM : ne, ________~ah.

Your P.O.V.

I can't believe that Chansung would drink that much, he looks like a cute and innocent boy when we were washing the dishes but as the saying goes, "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover."

Nobody's P.O.V.

Then six girls wearing y outfits approaches the boys and they secretly glares at you...

girl #1 : oppas, can you dance with us?

girl #2 : please oppas.

Nichkhun : never in my life.

Chansung : I'll never dance with girls like you.

Wooyoung and Junho just shook their heads.

girl #3 : how about you Taecyeon oppa?

the girl said that in a seductive way as possible...

Taecyeon : no way am I going to dance with a girl like you.

girl #4 : how about you Jun K. oppa?

Junsu : no way and don't call me Jun K; only my friends can call me that and don't ever call me "oppa", It's so irritating when you said it.

girl #5 : maybe because of that girl!

girl #6 : yeah, maybe that girl slept with all of them...how disgusting!

you feel kind of insulted and angry of what they said...

Junsu : YAH! don't ever say that to our friend and please look at yourself first and see who is the girl who had many men slept with her and see who is disgusting!

Taecyeon : HEY! all the six must stop saying things about our friend or else, I'll call the manager and the six of you will never come to this club again, ARASO?!

but the six girls just walks away, Junsu and Taecyeon calms down a little bit then Junsu ask you...

Junsu : ________, are you alright?

you : ne, Junsu oppa and Taecyeon; don't mind those girls.

Junsu : okay, my princess.

Taecyeon : ne, ________.

After a few minutes...

the waiter serve your drinks after that, the guys start drinking the beer while you drink your can of soda...

Junho : you look very beautiful in that dress __________.

Wooyoung : I agree with Junho; ___________~jjang^^

Chansung : _________~ah, have you ever drink before?

you : no, Chansung; I don't want to.

Chansung : just take a sip.

you : ah...okay.

Chansung gives you his glass of beer and you take a sip after that, you quickly give it to Chansung and Chansung takes it...

you : what is that taste? why did you like drinking beer? so bitter~

Nichkhun : we just got used to the taste.

Chansung : ne.

you : where is the restroom?

Junsu : I'll accompany you ________.

you : neh oppa.

you and Junsu stands up and the both of you heads to the restroom.

Outside the restroom...

Junsu : here is the women's restroom; I'll just wait here outside.

you : ne oppa and thank you.

Junsu : no problem.

Junsu smiles at you and you smile back after that, you go inside the restroom while Junsu waits for you outside.

Inside the restroom...

you approach the sink then you turn on the faucet and wipe your mouth water to get rid off the taste of the alcohol after that you gently wipe your mouth with a tissue paper.

you go outside the restroom...

Junsu : all done?

you : ne.

Junsu : lets go back to the guys.

you : okay oppa.

you and Junsu are now near the dance floor but then a drunk man holds your wrist...

man : hey, pretty girl; lets dance.

you : no!

Junsu : yah! what are you doing with her?!

the man lets go of  you and about to puch Junsu but Junsu dodge the punch and he punch the drunk man on the face...

man : who are you? her namja chingu?! (boyfriend)

Then Junsu puts his arm on your shoulder and pulls you closer to him. you're shock by his action...

Junsu : yeah, I am his boyfriend; is there a problem?

man : then prove it.

Junsu : okay, I'll prove it.

then Junsu says to you...

Junsu : babe, lets go to the dance floor; the slow music is playing.

you just nod at him because your knees kind of weaken when he said that then he hold your hand and leads you to the dancefloor.

At the dancefloor...

Junsu turns you around to face him then he puts your hands around his neck after that, he puts his hands around your waist and pulls you closer to him again.

Junsu whispers something to you...

Junsu : the man is watching us.

you : oppa, I am not a good dancer.

Junsu : just follow me, okay?

you nod at him then the both of you starts dancing to beat of the music. Junsu smiles at you and you smile back.

the man gets frustrated and just go away while you and Junsu suddenly feels comfortable.

Your P.O.V.

why am I feeling comfortable in Junsu oppa's arms? I feel like I don't want this dance to stop.

Junsu's P.O.V.

I feel so comfortable with her, what's up with me? I just don't want this to stop.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Junho sees you and Junsu dancing together...

Junho : guys, look at ________ and Junsu hyung.

Nichkhun : yeah, they are really enjoying each other's company.

Wooyoung : are they dating?

Chansung : they are very close with each other.

Taecyeon : yeah.

Taecyeon's P.O.V.

Junsu and ________ are really enjoying each other's company but why am I feeling this way? am I getting jealous? no way.

Nobody's P.O.V.

After a few minutes...

you and Junsu goes out of the dancefloor and go back to the guys.

you and Junsu seats beside each other...

Junho : I saw the two of you are really comfortable on the dance floor?

Nichkhun : what was that all about?

Junsu : there was a man that almost got __________. I protected her and pretended that we are in a relationship.

Taecyeon : that's why.

Then you and the guys go all to the dance floor and dance the night away but the guys protect you from other guys who have bad intentions towards you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

do you like this chapter?

do you like your dance with Junsu?

please comment^^