Protect Her

Ganged up .

“Tell Teen Top, ZE:A and Beast to meet me at my V.I.P. tonight at nine.” The mysterious guy, supposedly the boss of Black Hearts and the person who kissed you, said.

‘Why did I just give up so easily on that girl?’ He thought in frustration.

“Mianhe abuji, I’m not as cruel and fierce as you.” He spoke toward the sky.

He strolled into his main bar and the gang’s headquarter, Befor3 Dawn.

Music was blasting from the speakers and people were dancing crazily on the dance floor.

This bar was the most popular bar in the whole of Seoul.

It had soundproof walls, so it wouldn’t disturb the neighbors.

The bar had strict security, not allowing any crimes.

It had nice ladies and nice rooms.

Overall, it was a nice place to party so that’s why it was so popular.

The guy cut past the dance floor, smirking at ladies and touching their as he passed.

He entered the V.I.P. room, supposedly his own personal room, and took off his jacket.

He slumped down on his chair and ran his fingers through his hair.

Even though he was frustrated, he still looked hot and y. [a/n ; guess who it is! :3]

“YAH!” He called for his men.

“Yes sir?” A guy wearing a suit and shades came in.

“Get me a drink. The one I always get.” He ordered.

The guy nodded then exited the room.

He sighed and the TV.

There was nothing on that really amused him. He surfed through the channels with a boring look on his face.

Your words kept replaying his head.

‘She’s so right…’ He thought, and then sighed. ‘How can just a normal girl make such a great impact on me?’

Nevertheless, HE was still the head of the most feared gang in whole Seoul, and probably whole Korea.

Instead of a guy, a hot chick returned with his drink in a tray.

“Here you go mister.” The girl carefully placed the drink on his table.

She gave him a small smile and turned to leave.

He eyed the girl. ‘That’s weird… Shouldn’t the girls always seduce me?’

“You!” He shouted causing the girl to jump in fear.

She turned around. “Yes?”

“Aren’t you gonna… say something?” He asked.

“No…” She honestly replied.

He smirked. “What’s your name?”

“Jessica.” She replied. Fear coated her voice. She was afraid that he would fire her for doing something wrong.

“Ah… Jessica.” He mocked. “That’s a nice name.” He smirked.

He was about to open his mouth to say something else, when Jessica all-of-a-sudden blurted, “PLEASE DON’T FIRE ME!”

He stared at her as if she was insane. “I wasn’t gonna.”

She sighed in relief. “Oh…” She realized that she looked REALLY STUPID right now.

“I’m gonna get going…” She turned and left the room.

He chuckled. ‘Wow. My first time meeting a girl that reacted like that.’ He thought.

Teen Top was on the rooftop. It was after school and they had no where to go.

“Boss hasn’t contacted us in a long time.” A bored-out-of-his-mind Ricky said.

“Yeah I know.” Niel replied.

Just at that moment, CAP’s cell phone buzzed.

“Yo.” CAP answered the phone coolly.

“Okay.” CAP nodded. “Okay. We’ll be there.” He hung up.

“Who was it? Your girl?” L.Joe snickered.

“No, it was boss. He said meet at V.I.P. room at nine.” CAP replied.

“Cool. Finally.” Ricky smiled.

Niel just kicked a bottle.

Chunji and Changjo looked at each other and shrugged as if it was nothing.

“YO!” Junyoung shouted through the hideout of ZE:A.

“Sup hyung.” Kevin greeted.

“C’mon guys, Boss said meet him at his V.I.P. room at nine.” Junyoung threw his jacket at Siwan.

“Yah.” Siwan brushed his jacket off.

“FINALLY!” Kwanghee’s loud voice echoed through the hideout.

“Hyung, can you lower your voice?” An annoyed Taehun complained.

“Mianhe, my voice is like that. SO DEAL WITH IT~” He sang the last part.

Taehun and Heechul rolled their eyes at him.

The rest of the guys just nodded.

“Hyung! Boss said we’re meeting him at his V.I.P. room at nine tonight!” Yoseob chirped.

“Coolio~” Dongwoon sang. “I wonder if it’s another mission.”

“The last mission was like… three months ago.” Doojoon sighed. “I wish he would give us more.”

“Me too. It’s so boring going to school everyday.” Hyunseung complained.

“Finally, another mission.” Junhyung cheered.

Out of them six, Junhyung was the one who enjoyed doing the missions the most.

“Hyung, you gotta stop being so violent when we’re on our missions. Don’t kill innocent people.” Yoseob said.

Junhyung snorted. “No one is innocent. Everyone MUST have done something bad.”

“So if Boss said to kill us, you would do it too?” KiKwang challenged.

“If I had to, yes.” Junhyung smirked.

“Hyung, you’re so mean!” Dongwoon shouted.

The others just sighed.

Tonight, the bar was extra crowded. It had more people than usual.

Probably because all three gangs were meeting up in there, but they had NO IDEA that they were under the same boss.

Beast was the first one to arrive.

Because of Junhyung, who was eager to receive his new mission, Beast had arrived early.

It was 8:50 PM and they entered the bar.

The security immediately recognized who they were and let them in.

They cut straight to the bartender.

The bartender who worked there was a friend of Beast.

“Sup guys. Can I get you some drinks?” The bartender asked, giving Beast a ‘sup’ nod.

“Same for us.” Doojoon said and flashed his pearly whites.

“Woah, wrong person to flash it at.” The bartender joked.

Doojoon smiled and slapped his playfully.

They sat down on the chairs in front of the counter.

Most of them were looking for some hot chicks.

“Hey y, wanna play with me?” Hyunseung said to a woman passing by him.

The woman looked at him. “Ew, are you a guy or a girl?” She snorted and then walked away.

Dongwoon, who witnessed this scene, started cracking up.

“Yah, not funny alright?” Hyunseung growled, a bit pissed off by the woman.

“Let’s go. It’s nine.” Doojoon signaled his other members.

The others put down their cup of drink and waved bye to the bartender.

They knocked on the room.

“Come in.” A voice rang.

They pushed open the door. Their mouths dropped when they saw who was inside.

Six guys who were seated on the couch smirked at them.

It was no other but Teen Top.

“Why are you here?” Junhyung growled.

L.Joe snorted. “Why are you?”

Junhyung shot him a hateful glare and L.Joe smirked.

“Sit down.” A calm voice echoed.

Beast quickly scrambled to the other couch and sat down.

“There’s one more-”

As if on cue, the door swooshed open again.

“We’re here!” A loud voice said.

Even if you were a mile away, you could have recognized who this voice belonged to.

ZE:A, who was dressed in party clothing, piled in.

After all three gangs were seated on the couches provided, the Boss began to talk.

“Surprise huh?” He began.

The three gangs looked at each other blankly.

“Yes, you guys are under the same boss. Thus, meaning that you guys are brothers.” The boss said.

‘Ew, disgusting.’ All three gangs thought.

“The point of being here today is to notify you guys of an important mission.”

Their eyes glistened as the word ‘mission’ slipped out of the mouth of the Boss.

“We’re ready.” They said in unison.

“I need you to protect a girl named __________.” The Boss said.

Their eyes widened in surprise. “__________?” They exclaimed.

“Yes, ________.”

“But why her?” Junhyung, who was not really happy about the new mission, asked.

“Because I said so. Do I need a reason? And, don’t let ______ know about this mission, just pretend that you’re trying to become friends.” the Boss showed his big power.

“No…” Junhyung mumbled. ‘God, why this mission out of all missions?’ Junhyung thought unhappily.

“Alright. So, all of you know you guys are brothers. You guys work for the same boss, therefore making you guys brothers. I hope you guys will get along well.” The Boss grinned.

Teen Top was the first to leave.

Actually more like the first one to zoom out of the room.

They were able to slip past their ‘hyungs’ without getting caught in the commotion between ZE:A and Beast.

“Phew, let’s go.” Niel, who had just crawled out of a hellhole, said.

“Yeah, good idea. Let’s go get some food. My treat.” CAP quickly pulled s out of the bar.

Meanwhile, ZE:A and Beast were still having a ‘fight’ outside of the room.

They were arguing and insulting each other.

“Stupid er, I don’t wanna be your brother!” Junhyung spat at Kevin.

Kevin was outraged. “Well listen er, NEITHER DO I!” Kevin yelled back.

“Son of a , you should learn how to LOOK more like a man.” Dongjun growled at Yoseob.

“Oh , you think having muscles make you look like a man?” Yoseob retorted.

“Yes, they actually make me look more man AND NOT LIKE A GIRL!” Dongjun teased.

“YAH! STOP ALL OF YOU!” Kwanghee shouted.

They all froze and looked at Kwanghee.

‘! What am I supposed to say to make them stop?’ Kwanghee thought.

“GUYS! Let’s go!” He tugged some of the guys’ shirts.

“Fine.” Junyoung finally gave up.

All of ZE:A arrogantly trotted out of the bar.

“Bye brothers!” Kwanghee shouted and blew a kiss to Beast, and then left.

“Ew.” Junhyung wiped his cheek as if he was kissed by Kwanghee.

Dongwoon laughed. “I think he’s pretty nice.”

Junhyung scowled at him.

“I do though!” Dongwoon retorted.

“Come on, let’s go.” Doojoon walked out of the bar.

The rest scrambled along.

▬▬▬▬  

bahahaha ; so how was this chappie.

mianhe ; i still haven't revealed the man's identity.

here ; i'll give you a hint. this guy's age is 22+

:D guesss (:

&i think i'm ending this story soon.

i'm not sure if i should do a sequel where more things get complicated, but let's take a vote ; who do YOU wanna be with?

1) someone from ze:a & who

2) someone from beast & who

3) someone from teen top & who