That Guy Who Cooks

Vulnerable

"Huh, you're afraid of him?" Jina said, didn't believe what Taeyeon said. Taeyeon nodded shyly. "How are you afraid of the most tame guy in this school?"

"Tame? Haha, I don't know honestly. I'm just afraid," Taeyeon answered.
Jina shrugs, "Well can't be helped I guess. We're going to the canteen again in second breaktime, I haven't bought anything yet."
"But.." Taeyeon said, afraid that she might meet Xiumin again.
"This time you stick close to me," Jina said. Taeyeon's eyes brightened and she nods enthusiastically.

≈≈≈≈≈

Finally the second breaktime ring bells and Jina stood up to go to the canteen. She eyed Taeyeon who is still glued in her seat.
"What are you doing? Let's go!" Jina said.
"On a second thought, maybe I will stay in class," Taeyeon hesitantly said.
Jina scoffed, "Fine, I won't buy anything for you. Just starve for the entire day then."

Taeyeon's eyes widened as Jina left the class. "Waitttt Jina-yaaaaa!!" she said as she ran after Jina. Jina smirked but she didn't stop. Taeyeon reached Jina's left arm and linked her arms to it. Jina looked at her, frowning her eyebrows in confusion. She isn't used to this kind of thing. But Taeyeon replied it with a bright smile.

They went to the canteen, this time it's less crowded but there's still many people. Taeyeon followed Jina to the food counter.
"Annyeong," a voice called out from the food counter. Taeyeon looked up and sees a guy with big eyes and short black hair smiling. "You must be juniors?"

Taeyeon got frozen stiff again, but this time her face isn't pale. She gripped Jina's arm and looked nervously at her. Jina sighed and smiled at the guy.
"Yes, sunbaenim," Jina said. "Nice to meet you."

Jina turned to Taeyeon and mouthed her to step forward a bit.
"Taeyeon, this is D.O sunbaenim," Jina explained. Taeyeon frowned at the weird name and D.O chuckled.
"My real name is Do Kyungsoo. But people calls me D.O," he said, still smiling. Taeyeon quickly bowed. "What can I get for you?"

Taeyeon frowned again. What is this sunbaenim doing here, taking food orders?
"He's the one who cooks," Jina said, as if reading Taeyeon's mind. D.O smiled and nodded. "Ehm, two Set A please, sunbaenim."
"Okay, wait please," D.O said as he gathered the side dish besides the rice. He put it in a box, as what they always do in school. When he finished, he hands them to Taeyeon and Jina. "There you go! That will be 1000 won."

Jina received the boxes and handed them to Taeyeon. She reached her wallet and took out 1000 won.
"Thank you sunbaenim," Jina smiled as she gives the 1000 won to D.O and he smiled back.

Taeyeon bowed  and followed Jina who is already walking. She caught up to Jina and eyed her weirdly.
"How do you know his name?" Taeyeon finally asked.
"He's one of EXO," Jina calmly said.
Taeyeon went 'ooh' and nods a few times.

"Come to think of it, are you really afraid of Xiumin? Because your reaction to D.O isn't the same when you meet Xiumin," Jina asked.
Taeyeon shrugged and said, "I don't know. Maybe that's because there's someone with me when I meet D.O sunbaenim and that he cooks."
Jina frowned and the latter reason, "What does that have to with the fact that he cooks?"
"Well, it's pretty unusual for a guy to cook, right?" Taeyeon sheepishly smiled. Jina made a weird face at Taeyeon but she continued to walk.

"Well your perspective of man is seriously weird," Jina said.
Taeyeon grinned at Jina's argument but she didn't answer.
"You are fine with girly guys?" Jina asked. Taeyeon nodded shyly and Jina can only shook her head. Unbelieveable. "That explains why your brother looked so good dressed in girls clothes."

Taeyeon didn't answer and just smiled while walking.

≈≈≈≈≈

"I'm going to try to talk to her again tomorrow," Xiumin said determined.
Luhan frowned and said, "Are you sure? She's hard to talk to if she still have that fear."

Xiumin confidently nodded. Suddenly he looked at Luhan, and walked towards him.

He grabbed Luhan's shoulders and looked at him in the eyes. The he smirked. A naughty smirk.
"That is precisely why I need your help," Xiumin said, grinning.

Luhan gulped. Uh-oh... I have a bad feeling.

 

 


Author's Notes: Thank you for the comments! And good to know that this story is interesting <3 subscribe and comments are loved! Readers are loved! ;D I hope this chapter satisfy you all :3 Ah this chapter is shorter than the one before. I will make the next one longer ;)