oo2

Au Revoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were the exact opposite. He was shy and soft spoken, she wasn’t. Yet, it was the similar differences that attracted them to each other.

The feeling was indescribable and the only word which could express what they were feeling was LOVE.

 

  “Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice.”
                                                                                                               ―Tom Robbins. Still Life With Woodpecker

No one could ever explain why two strangers felt a sense of familiarity and warmth in each other’s eyes in just split seconds. Maybe only love could do so.

 

 

TIME: 2100 [1St Hour]

The corners of Yoona’s mouth curved up slightly when their eyes met. As a response to her slight gesture, Luhan nodded his head slightly and gave her an awkward smile.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We would like to welcome you onboard this flight to the Republic of South Korea. The flight duration is around 11 hours and we are expecting a fairly smooth flight today. Once again, we thank you for choosing to fly with us and hope you enjoy your flight.”

The takeoff was smooth and soon the seatbelt button was off. Taking that as an opportunity to start a conversation, Yoona introduced herself to the man beside her.

“Hi! Nice to meet you! I’m Yoona. And since we will be coped inside this plane for more than 10 hours, let’s be friends if you don’t mind!” Yoona beamed gleefully and stretched her hand forward.

There was an incredulous look on his face, which was wiped off and replaced with a gentle smile almost immediately. He was shocked by her carefree and extremely sociable character since he was definitely not someone capable of that. Yoona was like a magnet while Luhan was a piece of metal, unable to resist the strong magnetic forces of attraction. Both of their hands met and it seem like no one wanted to part unless a force prevailed them to do so.

It seemed impossible, but two strangers fell in love with each other instantaneously, in mere seconds. It was fate that brought them together. It was their destiny.

 

“So how old are you?” Yoona inquired curiously, attempting to start up a conversation.

“Twenty.” Luhan responded awkwardly. Being sociable was never his forte, moreover, talking to the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter