oo3 Final

Au Revoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some background music if you like: (It's an old Chinese song and I'm aware that there are quite a number of non-Chinese speaking people. But it's really a good song and I believe music is an Universal language so enjoy!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4_hhPM-6RU&feature=related

_________________________________________________________________________________

TIME: 2300 [3rd Hour]

 

“…Yoona? Believe me! I was really left with no choice but to give you up for adoption. I could not be so selfish and kept you by my side knowing that a good environment for you to grow up is out of my reach. I don’t regret giving you up, because your life would probably be a million times better than what you will face if I kept you by my side… I will definitely find you bac---”

 

Suddenly, everything started to shake and rattle violently. The clinking and clanking sounds of metal could be heard distinctly.  Yoona’s eyes sprang open in fright. The first sight that greeted her was the equally terrified face of Luhan. No one knew what was happening, maybe only the captains in the cockpit.

“It’s just air turbulence. Don’t worry, Yoona. We will be… be fine…, yes, we would definitely be fine.” Luhan stuttered, not knowing if he was trying to calm the fears and convince her or himself.

Grabbing Yoona’s hand for mutual support, they braced themselves for the impact of the “air turbulence”.

Something was wrong, terribly wrong...

 

“EVERYONE! STAY CALM! WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING SOME DIFFI--”

Before the sentence could be finished, the plane veered sharply to the left. People lurched towards the other side of the plane while some were thrown against the window just like a rollercoaster. But only in a rollercoaster, people could get off safely. They could not.

Pandemonium filled the air and people started to scream. Yoona could feel the blood drain from her face. Her hand, interlocked with Luhan’s, became moist and starts to shake.

The engines on the left wing of the plane were on fire, damaging them badly. The temperature in the plane was incredibly high and they were just like a ball of fire.

 

“Luhan, we are going to die! We are going to die! We are goin—“

"Listen Yoona! We are not going to die! We're going to get out of this ing plane safely. We are going to make it out alive.  Understand? This is not the ending of our story. Our ending should be a happily ever after. We are going to get married and have a whole lot of children. We are not going to die here. No, we are not! Promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter